If you eat 30% less you live 30% longer. It's that simple

youtube.com/watch?v=DV3XjqW_xgU

All the spooky stories and fantasy novels were right. Skellingtons are immortal

Entropy muh nigga

Why would you want to live longer?

Why live to begin with?

It's all we have, that's why. I want to enjoy myself before I go back to the void I came from.

>eat nothing
>live forever
U mad?

>If you eat 30% less you live 30% longer.
>eat 100% less, live 100% longer

lmao you'd only be able to double your lifespan at most dumbshit

what if i exercise out my daily calories will i live 200% longer?

Holy shit this guy does nothing but throw science buzzwords at you.

You also get 99% less pussy, cuz you're small as fuck.

What if you also puked out 2k of calories worth of gastric acid, bile and enzimes daily?

Implying lifting and becoming a god among men isn't enjoying life. Zyzz lived harder and fuller than a anyone who simply cherished living as long as possible

this guy is a hack

>this guy is a hack
Doesn't he work for the Vatican?

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

No but he helped create string theory

Its true but it's literally just down to free radical damage being increased
Like my nan says - there's lots of skinny people in the cemetary

THE BIGGER YOU EAT THE FASTER YOU LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
CMON

That's what they want you to think so you never reach demigod status. Being skinny might get you more life time here, but it stops you from ascending. Think of it well, if you have a lot of muscle, you have a lot of energy at your disposal to ascend.
Zyzz is Talos
The illuminati are the Thalmor
Do you think the elves could stand sharing the heavens with us when they barely stand sharing the earth?

Heh Zyzz is just a boring old biddy.

Pop scientists are pretty damn important. They get too much credit in comparison to their peers who are actually doing shit but being able to communicate important concepts and developments to plebs is a genuine driver of scientific progress.

No, it isn't. Pop sci gives them a very wrong impression of science as a colorful escapism adventure, employing only analogies that are dumbed down into incorrectness and similar sensationalist drivel, which just drives pseudo-intellectualism.

Zyzz was a clubber. I don't know of often you go outside, but that's a pretty common life for young adults in their 20's, he just appealed to Internet body builders. I'm 20, my third year at uni and desu I'm already getting sick of the party life. It's just so empty and meaningless. If that's what you truly enjoy then all the power to you, but all the people I know who are over 24 and still partying a lot have serious issues they are hiding from and use drugs alcohol and sex as an escape from the reality that they have no goals, ambitions, and live a generally stagnant life

cringe

There's lots of pseudo science out there, but very little of that comes from actual scientists. Generally the way scientific information gets distributed goes something like this: study gets published>study is peer reviewed>pop scientists cuts out all the hard language and jargon into an easy to read article>this article is reinterpreted by journalists and written into articles made to support a particular idea. The last step is where we tend to see misinformation. That's not to say real scientists don't lie for their benefit, but it's generally journalists who twist the results

Exactly. Pop scientists classifying as "journalists" here instead of "real scientists". Kaku for example may have made some interesting contributions to SFT in the past, but today we see him talking out his ass and spouting craziness about children's topics like futurism, doing basically anything for publicity and hurting science.

I remember reading a study that says skinny people are more prone to althiemers. Id rather die

>Pop scientists are pretty damn important.
>being able to communicate important concepts and developments to plebs is a genuine driver of scientific progress.

Hardly. If the current government has the will power to do something it will and it will do what is most attractive in terms of military, technological, or economical power. Pop scientists are irrelevant.

>implying journalists dont fuck with the process and add misinfo, misleading clickbait, or just generally dont FUCKING RESEARCH ANYTHING THEYRE TALKING ABOUT

>immortal

Not quite.

You guys are missing the point completely. You don't do one step of more percent. You do the 30% thing over and over! Every time you reduce food intake by 30%, you live 30% longer. And while those 30% of food keep becoming less significant (approaching 0), your lifespan does the opposite! Because the lifespan gets bigger every time 30% of it also keep getting bigger. It's an exponential curve, meaning you will be ALMOST immortal. I'm sure you can do this hundreds of times before your remaining food intake becomes too small to subtract 30% from it (individual atoms). Do the math. If we assume 80 years initially then in just 10 food reductions you'll live to be over 1100 years. Immortality is finally within reach.

>muh science

Fedoras are too much of brainlets to understand actual science, let alone contribute to it. That's why they resort to pop sci where they can have a cringeworthy circlejerk on reddit about how smart and deep they want to believe they are for watching a platitudinous animation about Schrodinger's cat on youtube.

Provides no new insights beyond what the standard model describes and cannot be tested. It's a meme.

This guy is a physicist, and a meme one at that, why is he talking about biology

>30% less
Less than what, exactly? BMR maintenance?
Then you'd end up starving. Fasting periods? Wouldn't that end up as a zero sum game if you count in recovery periods?

I'm too dumb for this, can someone explain?

Ummm but on the big bang theory Sheldon talks about it and he is super smarter than you

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Oh shit this nigga just debunked string theory someone tell that hack Edward Witten his fields medal's been rescinded

t. high school dropout