That first scoop of the shake

>that first scoop of the shake

>second scoop

>n scoops later

>tfw you had lost the count when you made the shake and have put more scoops than you planned to but there's no such thing as too many scoops so you just gulp it anyway

>my NIGGER

>tfw when trying to integrate the scoop function the humanity substitution makes no fucking sense and you just can't finish your workout because it's in the back of your head the whole time

Gotta consume more mass than ordinarily acceptable to achieve a total body mass in excess of what it was before cmon

>mfw i realized attempting to count the scoops collapses the scoop function into lightweight amount of scoops
just add scoops infinitely bro, don't try to observe the scoops. yeah i know scoop mechanics are weird like that, but the piano interpretation is the best model for scoop mechanics we have so far

In fact, quantum theory postulates that by consuming N scoops, you create infinite universes where different versions of you consume anywhere from 0 to infinity scoops and some version of you leaves humanity behind. Which is why you should always consume infinite scoops to maximise the probability.

that is if you subscribe to the many scoops interpretation. there's still research being done in this field by professor harpsichord. i don't think we will know for sure which is the correct theory until he leaves humanity behind

What was his name again guys?

poor accordion

Wealthy violin

>tfw quantum clone consumes -2 scoops and returns to humanity

Nocardio Panini

>mfw by consuming so many scoops i transcended the multiversal barrier, becoming a single superposition across the quantum field of possibilities leaving humanity behind in all universes
feels weird mang

Dick Piano

Ripe Pomegranate

Affluent Harpsichord

i really like rich

Clever Claviature

scoopy

ramirez panchito

Fuck that's true

well if you use quantum theory with a multiverse ontology. The collapse and bohm variable theories seem way more plausible to me though.

Worried about his mental health desu

>mfw the scoops add up and shit and I know I'm leaving humanity at full speed

Scoopfags are literal cucks

>tfw just took my first sipp

worlds most natural bodybuilder rich piano

Guillotine Gorilla

Richard Scoopefeller
you know, the one who started Standard Oil Company, richest guy ever

>No tattoos
>Great hairline
>No synthol arms, yet
>Still a big guy
How do we get him back to this?

negative scoops

Audible kek, thanks mate.

someone tell rich to stop pumping his face full of botox

This fucking thread, somone needs to cap this

>tfw you take that perfect scoop and you know it's gonna be a good day

"Protein" Rich the Keyboard Killer

>when the sequence of scoops diverges

On a serious note, didn't He say not to have protein shakes and creatine and all that shit and just eat food. How do people watch that and now rationalize buying his products.

>when the scoop daboo zibby zoop zap boop

Rich "The Whey Way" Piano

humanity = numScoop(workout*0.05);

if(humanity>1)
{
cout

Remove-it Rick

>IT'S SCOOPING TIME!

zyzz

Slow him down so humanity can catch up

Rambo Podrace