Why does Veeky Forums idolize Zyzz?

Why does Veeky Forums idolize Zyzz?

He pretty much goes against everything Veeky Forums believes.

>Degenerate tattoos
>Did a brosplit instead of training for strength
>Shaved bodyhair, had teeth done etc GAY
>Jumped on roids early

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=zNrOyI04NQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Actually got gains
>Confident
>Got pussy

>Degenerate
Ugly pol loser detected

Was a nerd who made it. There's many others like him who are better to idolise now-a-days, but at the time, he was the only one. He was a pioneer proving that Chad is somethong attainable, not a birth rite.

That is what Veeky Forums says about tattoos though, they are hated here despite every chad having one.

because zyzz invented those tattoos on bodybuilders

he was genuine.

he made it and fucked countless women, was charismatic in his own way and lived exactly the kind of life that Veeky Forumsizens wish for

>lived exactly the kind of life that Veeky Forumsizens wish for

Why don't people here actually train like him then rather than doing "muh SS" and "muh strength".

>Actually got gains
and died because of how naturally he obtained them

>Confident
in every video i've seen he looks like a tool with the mentality of 5 yo

>Got pussy
you mean ladyboy pussy right?

Veeky Forums is not a singularity, it has people interested in PL, WL, bodybuilding, training for girls etc and there are many people who don't give a fuck about zyzz. there's plenty guys who hop on roids and do brosplits like zyzz did. a lot of natties too but they're wasting their time

>you mean ladyboy pussy right?

Stay mad

While Zyzz turning his life around from skinny wow-playing nerd to fit popular with the ladies guy was as motivational as any other transformation story, he did it as the sake of his health and died a pathetic death in a gay Thai sauna at the age of 21 because the steroids ruined his heart. He also worked as a stripper and overall lived a very dumb and shallow lifestyle, had cosmetic surgery, was a typical party culture douchebag. Steroids, vanity, false strength, metrosexuality, vapidness, all these aspects are everything wrong with modern fitness culture (see also: Jeff Seids) and represent the opposite of true strength and manhood, which is in both your body and mind, how you think and how you behave. Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue. This post-80's Reaganian bodybuilding mentality is pure cancer, it's about consumerism and mindless sex, it's physically fake, morally ugly and intellectually empty.

In the end, such vapid and negative stereotypes turn off more young, unfit nerds who didn't grow up with a strong and smart father figure from the iron, because they believed the lies about the body-mind dichotomy and tell themselves they'd rather stay who they are than become like this (dumb normies).

There are far more respectable Veeky Forums role models, who pursued life changes and learned from the iron, the slow steady way, who have more to offer than their bodies and pussy count. Any skinny nerd should learn from Mishima or Rollins and aim to be more like them, or even by internet standards, people like Elliot Hulse and Frank Yang, even Scooby, who are far more respectable than Zyzz ever was and alive enough to still be able to share wisdom and motivation in creative ways.

so which one is suppose to be the girl in that picture?

because he was a retarded 4channer who became king of normies

>we all want to be a normie deep down

cuz he told us we'd all make it

As much as I admire Zyzz's transformation I agree entirely with this.

He was a douche. He died a douches death.

>Steroids, vanity, false strength, metrosexuality, vapidness, all these aspects are everything wrong with modern fitness culture (see also: Jeff Seids) and represent the opposite of true strength and manhood
>focused on virtue

your post is autistic

Did he just never train calves?

He became an ideology that personally fit each of our definitions of "perfect" while almost ignoring all his negative aspects.
He became our king.

miring that flat chest. he must bench a beastly 150 lbs

He was just like us, and then he made it.

Simple as.

>Just like us

>Shit squat
>Shit deadlift

k

Not everyone wants to be TRex with a fat ass

this jealousy must wrench your heart daily.

Having high squat and deadlift numbers is not making it you fucking tool.

Go back to your PLG thread.

he did the hardest thing of all though, he got rid of autism. if you don't understand that you have no business here.

Except he didn't

>Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue

Don't forget: preppy rich boy, had plastic surgery, and was a douche in general.

Didn't get to be 110 though.

Probably one of the best pics of that fucker.
Holy shit those insertions. Looking like a cartoon superhero.

Zyzz was relatable on a personal story level. He also wasn't the typical Chad, who is born into greatness: he had to do big sacrifices (do roids, work hard in the gym) to get his results. Plus he motivated people to be sicckunts rather than sadkunts, he said we'd make it if we truly wanted, he was bro-ish rather than a egoist, self-centered prick. At least this is the myth he created, the person itself might have been all the things you say too.

>do roids, work hard in the gym
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk

He was a highly intelligent college student with very wealthy parents and lived without a care in the world. He had never known any kind of adversity in his life, and his few genetic flawpoints he could and did take care of with minor cosmetic surgery.

He was never a regular guy. He was born "privileged".

youtube.com/watch?v=zNrOyI04NQ8

>wasn't born into greatness

Rich
Genius
Great insertions and general aesthetics

He was the definition of a born Chad.

Another "i don't get the zyzz thing" thread. People believed that he embodied a nerd/r9k bot/whatever before the gym/roids and that through the years, he transcended into the Zyzz persona (sickcunt). It's an oversimplification, Zyzz had glaring flaws, but Veeky Forums has decided that Zyzz a paragon "comeback story" that they wish to model in their own life.

like fuck, this isn't rocket science. people look up to the dude, view him as a role model. You don't have to agree but this isn't fucking rocket science.

I do get him. It's just funny when Veeky Forums hates on things like tattoos yet idolizes Zyzz.

Trump has glaring flaws and yet Veeky Forums idiolized him. It's what Veeky Forums does.

Nice opinion bro, now go lift heavy things

every retarded normie has tattoos now zyzz was ahead of the curve

Only skinnyfags admire zyzz.

Also why is Zyzz still relevant when you're past your 1 year lifting mark lmao.

Fronk?

He looks fucking tiny in some photos, must be off cycle?

He was a wow nerd and browsed Veeky Forums.
He was the definition of 'one of us'

He died at his peak. His photos depict a (roughly) 5 year journey from scrawny to shredded with highs and lows.
This right here, that narrative, has been proven false. He was a nerd but he was a popular alt scene kid even when he was scrawny.

He was a sand nigger too.

Even Arnold admired Zyzz.

>Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue
c r i n g e

>Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue.

>etc GAY

You must be new here. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

This man understands. Listen to him.

He got gains because he was on buckets of gear

RIP zyzz, hope you have massive gains and can eat endless pizza in bodybuilder heaven

Lol who gives a shit about squat and deadlift numbers. Neither get you aesthetic looking.

Dare I say that word that starts with M and has 6 letters?

So he's Trump

>traps
>gay
pick one

>was a nerd who made it

Yeah, no. He was intelligent (top college), rich as fuck, and genetically blessed (for the most part). He was never the ugly, manlet and/or bullied nerd. Then when he lifted, took steroids, had cosmetic surgery, he became even better.

He's the definition of a semi-Chad who with ridiculous resources (basically daddy's money) fully graduated into Chadhood.

The average Veeky Forumsizen can't ask his daddy 10k for veneers for example.

>He was intelligent (top college)
> rich as fuck

I know plenty of people with these characteristics who were bullied user, what are you on about

>he was never a nerd

His only activities before he made it seem to revolve around wow and Veeky Forums

> and genetically blessed
I'm really not sure about this one. I mean, his insertions are god-tier, but that doesn't mean much when you look the way he did before he started bodybuilding. He looks like a typical beta virgin who gets pushed around in his before pics

How do you know how much he was or wasn't bullied before he made it anyway? (protip: you don't)

I still can't believe what tabata did to Noctis and Stella

>how do you know much about a deceased internet celeb who loved to talk about himself

Geez, I wonder how.

Frank we know it's you babycakes.

thats why he's idolized. he was a nerd. he did nothing but play WoW for hours and was intelligent, and ugly.

of course, he paid his way out of his problems through his wealth (steroids, jaw implants, braces, etc.), but no one likes to really acknowledge that part. its just an underdog story that people like to believe in.

>underdog story
>(rich and genius) average looking kid uses (money+cosmetic surgery+steroids+) hard work to become a popular sex machine and internet celeb

You're right but this selective memory of Veeky Forums annoys me.

Intelligent = guaranteed bullied. Guranteed nerdiness.

Rich = doesnt make a difference to nerdiness

Good insertions = still no affect on nerdiness. Had he not lifted he would still be a skinny bitch.

Daddies money only got him veeners, and he looked great before them.

Notice how he still has good facial structure, just bad teeth (btw he looks weird in the that bad teeth full face photo because he had 3rd degree gurns)

>Rollins

You had me until you thought that faggot deserves my respect.

>rich

So are many people, myself included. Maybe get good at life?

>genius

Lol no.
Bright, yes. Genius? No.
He was studying marketing, which is meem-tier, and all his good grade cerificates were from year 9, when he was 14.

Because he started out a dyel pool in loo faggot nerd and trained hard (tren) until he was a pussy crushing android. It's what everyone wants to be and why most of us started in the first place. Eventually you get bigger than zyzz and realize it was silly for him to juice to get to where he was but the motivation is all the same.

criminally underrated

>bigger than Zyzz
>natty

When will this meme die?

>every chad having a tattoo

That's like the opposite of the truth. Chad's don't have tattoos...

Exactly, tatoos are the taboo things that weirdos such as fitness fanatics, metalheads, scene kids etc. do.
Normie chads are clean skinned.

not to mention he was a poo in loo

>zyzz is shit
>elliot hulse is good

fuck off roy