You work out user?

>you work out user?
>lift your shirt! show us your abs!
>you... you don't have a six pack?
>why?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's something actually useful and Veeky Forums related instead of shitposting by skinnyfat manlets

>i-im bulking

>W-well its not related to the muscle its related to the body fat percentage and basically im doing this thing which I saw on a vietnamese scrapbooking website which is a bulk and well basically Im trying to gain muscle b-but you have to do it on a calorie surplus so I dont really have a choice but to put on some fat if I want to put on muscle but eventually I will get abs

How many of you sluts are wearing Spanx?

>its not related to the muscle
partly is

Have more of these bruh

Not him, but

300 calories my ass. How about the oil?

>shows them 6 pack obtained through diet and rigorous exercise

It's like u guys don't even wanna make it

tell my grillfriend this 3 times a week.
still
"you look a lot stronger"
"thanks"
"when are you going to work out your abs?"
".........."

onemore

"ITS BEEN LITERALLY ONE DAY SINCE YOU ASKED ME LAST TIME, FUCK OFF IM BULKING!!!!!!!!"

Making me hungry desu

>wine

never gonna make it

>abs
I do sprints every day. I add in ab worksouts with resistance, that fucking wheel, and even diet.

WHY CAN'T I GET THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was afraid this would be another shitty asshole thread about useless bullshit and how girls expect you to have abs and whatever but it turned out to be a useful informational thread

Thank you user, youre doing gods work

>how girls expect you to have abs and whatever

but they do, user. if they find out you work out, they do.

Because you are fat

And i dont give a shit
Sure its nice to be mired but im not gonna hang my life up on being some piece of meat for random chicks to gawk at before they go home to their NEET bf and watch series on netflix all evening

Girls are useless, i have an expectation and they dont live up to it so i dont give a fuck about theirs

>girls are useless

sure brah

Womyn are dumb

They are
You expect them to put out, go on dates or generally be avaliable but what happens?
"no sorry, i have a boyfriend at home but youre in much better shape than him, taller than him and better looking....ok bye now"

i.e fucking useless

Well would you like to get cucked by your woman because she found a better looking taller and stronger bf?

I never knew I'd feel this feel that you're producing but I do now and I hate it.

>going home to their NEET boyfriends

The fucking shit is this, why is this a thing that KEEPS happening? Why the fuck am I competing with skeleton/skinny fat NEETs when I have a job, work out, and am financially secure? The hell do these fucking NEETS even do??

I would love, just love to be able to find a girl who is single, decently cute and has a normal personality
I dont want her to cuck her bf with me, i want her to not have a bf to begin with.

Its frustrating to try and build a better self and future when you cant even compete with Pete Slackjaw who sits at home and plays Overwatch all day
Girls are entitled to their choice ofc but its just fucking annoying

2>3>5>4>1>6

I'm in a good mood and just want to throw out that everything is okay. You're in good shape and it only takes one girl to change everything. People date, a lot of people date, and only some 33% of the population is single. It's a tough fight but a worthwhile one, one that you should feel excited by, one that you should feel prepared for with your fitness. You don't have to compete with Pepe Slackjaw.

I know, i should lighten up but topics like this piss me off because most girls arent single so why should i change my life for what someone who i cant care less about thinks?

Sure i might meet a compatible girl some day but odds are very, very slim because sadly ive learned the hard way that the single girls are flooded by guys who want attention and simply being better isnt enough when tens of other guys are hogging her trying to get her attention constantly
What ends up is none of us get her instead or she picks the first cunt who managed to make her feel comfortable

Girls in theory are nice but girls in reality are a nightmare to deal with, thats why i dont really care about them
sour grapes? sure, but point is still valid

One onion seems way too much

Not everyone has abs mate

If by change your life, you mean fitness, you don't lift for girls. Veeky Forums has been over this countless times. you don't do it for the girls. you do it for yourself. The odds are only slim if you don't get out. Pepe Slackjaw gets out. I'm telling you that there's hot, single chicks that go out on the weekends and they'd probably be into a fit guy like yourself over a numale that begs her for attention. You don't need to study /r/seduction or /r/theredpill or whatever the fuck. Be fit, be clean (hair, fitted clothes), find a way to have fun when you go out, and the rest falls into place. Girls are only a nightmare if you're trying to please them. If you're just out to have fun, and they "can" have fun with/alongside you if they so choose, then it's mutually fun. If they don't want to have fun with you, you aren't going to beg them for their time.

sad to say, but women are stupid

She knows that bulking is a myth.

You should probably start working on your abs.

With abs you really have to have a mind muscle connection. Make sure you feel a little decently sore after each ab session. That and abs also take time so just keep doing your sessions multiple times a week

Some actual are nice people, and in not the fedora sense.

Ive taken it upon myself to never be dependent on a girl for happiness ever again, ive walked that path before and it nearly led me to suicide when she left me for another guy
Ill take your advice to heart but it will have to wait until im done with school because time is short right now

Ty mate

Let's see, 8 oz of chicken breast (boiled I assume because he didn't mention oil or seasonings) nets you
>235 calories, 70g of protein
A generic small bag of frozen broccoli increases that to
>455 calories, 77g of protein
A generic small bag of frozen mixed vegetables increases that to
>665 calories, 84g of protein
Assuming the "$1.50 of fruit and dairy" is an equal mixture of cottage cheese and bananas, then we get to
>1160 calories, 109g of protein
Brown rice supplies 215 calories for 5 grams of protein. If he's eating 1900 calories then he's only getting 126g of protein. If he's getting 200g of protein then he's eating around 3900 calories of brown rice. Lentils and beans are much more protein dense, at 15 calories per gram of protein and 18 calories per gram of protein respectively, but even then if he only eats lentils as a carb the closest he can get to 1900/200 is 1900 calories and 159g of protein or 2500 calories and 200g of protein.
>He's not getting 1900 calories and 200g of protein on that diet

You guys have body dysmorphia.

most women are impressed even by double digit bodyfat as long as you're not a landwhale.

>white rice can become mushy
>blames the rice
>not his cooking technique

Dumb shit. stop posting.

Just get chicken from a butcher not gross supermarket shit, buy some spice mixes from a place like penzeys and then throw it in a pan with olive oil. Literally god-tier

ugly girls, OP, next time try a bit harder. I would not fuck either of those. srs

>women
>impressed
Yeah im gonna need you to pick one, faggot
Girls are never impressed, even if you bench 140kg for warmups

Aren't girls supposed to have breasts?

I unironically eat this every day.

I just love Tuc crackers, I don't care what they do to my body

>soccer moms
No

Anyone else get ridiculously angry at these 'mom' image type things?
From mom images to blm to third wave feminism
Our entire culture just glorifies weakness and victimhood and it's infuriating

2>4>>5>6>1
Nice dubs trips

Saved, thanks user will try it out.

Can you familias drop more of those Veeky Forums recipes in here, I don't really visit Veeky Forums much.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
You're welcome.

Calm down captain autismo. The image is from Mad Men, a show about the 60's, and the caption is just a silly joke. And I don't get how you went from an image caption to "our entire culture glorifies weakness and victimhood."

>homely, plain, no make up, conservatively dressed girls
MY FUCKING DICK
Where do these girls hang out? What are their hobbies?

>too much onion
Not a thing.

I still have 12 more lbs to lose honestly, maybe in a couple of months.

I can show you whores my balls tho

Hey man, thanks for the motivating words. I've lost faith in women in pretty much every way possible, but I'll keep my chin high.

4>2>3>5>6>1

Holy shit user you're a blessing.

Thanks a lot.

>desu
Why do you always end your sentence with desu?

had abs since i was in middle school, sorry I can't relate ;o

w-whatever I can d-deadlift 585

Me too user
My response "abs are made in the kitchen, working them out etc won't help them show, just make them bigger."
"But dad said-"
>tfw her dad is a 50y/o balloon who eats like shit and works out occasionally

Everyone has abdominal muscles you twat

Ahh
I see a lot of this shite on facebook amd it just feels like the entire cultural narrative has shifted to you're okay Exactly As You Are rather than encouraging people to better themselves

Really really irritating and now I'm the bad guy whenever I lay down some truth on the self pity merchants
Like if you tell someone they're fat somehow you're the one in the wrong
Not them for becoming literal food singulairities, but yours for pointing out the obvious truth

Fuck off cunts. I'm not an object to be admired

drop trip and fuck off newfag

They're pretty good compared to eating chicken breast for the last 6 months daily.

This one always gets me.

>implying I'll ever lift my shirt upon request

>spending more on coffee than you on groceries per month / per day

WHAT

>user, skipping breakfast is bad for you, look this popsci facebook site says so!

I'll show you my 6 pack if you show me your tittays pink shirted girl.

Because I can do this.
>pick up 3 girls
>squat them
>throw the fattest one across the room
>lay down and bench the other 2
Got something else to say ladies?

>Not everyone has abs mate
The fuck? I'd like to meet those people.

You sound like a fun guy to be around.

>that 1409 calories shake
>tfw lactose intolerant

most women just appreciate a good personality, they dont just need dick and money

You can still have visible abs at high bodyfat percentage you fatass

Youre not eating enough you fucking idiot
I bet youre scrawny as shit too. How do you expect to gain any sort of muscle when youre running off so many calories that are needed to build the muscle?

I don't lift for bitches

thank you based user

topkek user
girls seem to just pick the first guy who makes a move and then monkey branch their way through life
pretty sure personality doesnt factor in