Which flavour do I get boys

Which flavour do I get boys

Semen

personally i tried tropical - it was disgusting. switched back to neutral and never looked back

lol so funny have an upvote

Flavoring is a meme. Unflavored creatine barely tastes anything if it's pure. Slightly bitter, maybe.

Unflavoured, the flavoured are disgusting

Is there some sort of magic trick to get creatine to dissolve in water or is it just supposed to be suspended?

i just shake it for like 10 seconds and it dissolves completely

that said, enjoy hair loss

wtf i thought that was a meme

Dad has decent hair and is in his 40s despite using creatine for quite a while. Think I'll be alright.

I just Ordered a kg of unflavoured

>not getting tablets for ultimate convenience gains

>flavored creatine
Are you a man, or are you an 8 year old girlie-girl?

Know how I typically take (unflavored) creatine? I drop a scoop of it in my mouth, take some water, swish it around, and swallow it. It literally tastes like NOTHING.

You don't need every gods-be-damned thing to be 'flavored', for fuck's sake. MTFU already.

Unflavored for the creatine. Never do unflavored for their whey though (the taste can't be covered without using an egregious amount of other ingredients like bananas, peanut butter, oats, cocoa powder)

>Never do unflavored for their whey
Apparently your efforts to MTFU aren't complete. Unflavored whey is just fine. I drink it with plain water every day.

tried blue raspberry, was way too sweet. will stick to unflavoured instead

Raspberry Lemonade is fine.

Sour red raspberry

>MTFU
i see trump's america is already taking shape

>Know how I typically take (unflavored) creatine? I drop a scoop of it in my mouth, take some water, swish it around, and swallow it. It literally tastes like NOTHING.

I completely forgot about that method ye works very well

Unflavoured. Just mix it with your protein shake ya dope.

Regarding hair loss, creatine increases DHT levels in the body, and as we all know, DHT sensitivity is the leading cause of hair loss

Just get the no flavor creatine, then you can either dump it in your post shake or just dumb a spoon full in your mouth and downing it with water

Why do people buy My Protein? Seems to me like a hefty price to pay for a mediocre protuct

Isn't myprotein considered cheap?

Where else is cheaper in the UK?

I've always found cheaper just by using referral codes or discounts that are usually on at least one site you try out but yeah you're right that buying a bag with no discount is cheap

Regardless isn't Protein Works cheaper?

Because it's a really good price for a product considered best in class?

At least for protein, I don't buy other shit.

has the highest quality rating on labglassdoor, also one of the cheapest

you can find better deals occasionally irl but it's rare

go on pubmed and search for creatine and dht. there's something like a 40% increase from using creatine (this also eats up your testosterone in the process since dht is made from test).

lel it just tastes like skim milk. it ain't that bad.

Take that shit back to /pol/.

>assuming everyone on this Brazilian crossfit board is american
Lel

Try bulk powders - I think the company is from Walses or somewhere else in the UK.

I remember paying like 19 GBP for 2,5kg of proton powder and you get 5 packs of 0.5kg and you choose all the flavors yourself. You need to search in packets/promotions or something like that, and theres the "test kit" of 5x0.5kg which costs cheaper than an actual 2,5kg pack.
About tastes
>banana is godly
>chocolate cookie is shit
>tiramisu is kinda ok
>chocolate is good

hows that pol?

I got the Tropical and have been enjoying it. Also ordered the Banana Stevia protein and am loving it.
It's not super sweet and doesnt leave you feeling bloated, very smoith.

>buy $160 protein from them last week
>get 25% discount from promo
>check this week
>35% promo, free water bottle & free shipping
>would have saved $35

>flavoured creatine

Fucking why

Just pour 5g in your mouth and sip some water, takes 2 seconds

peach mango is for champions

hey man don't be a dick i thought that was funny. no dicks allowed here man.