Are these good?

Are these good?
Almost picked some up today.

They're pretty damn tasty, I prefer the Peanut Butter ones.

decent macros/micros

overpriced, shit texture, moderate taste

I rate em at a 5/10

I like them, but all of my friends think they taste like bricks. I'm also the only one of my friends who likes Vegemite (non-aussie).

toss them in the microwave for like 20 seconds before you eat them(don't leave it in the packaging)

Leave them in your car or backpack for an emergency meal. They taste alright but there's almost always a better option.

>extremely overpriced
>not filling at all
>extremely tasty
>leaves a weird taste in throat afterwards

the peanut butter ones are low-gi and have decent macros

Everyone saying they have good macros are fucking retarded. It's mostly carbs. They're tasty but it's basically a candy bar with a small amount of protein.

i pick the peanut butter ones up when they're on sale. They're a pretty decent way to add calories when bulking and sale price is $0.75/bar so cheap too.

I love the texture though

First non retard here. They're like 350 calories and 10g protein or some shit. Fucking trash. You'd actually be better off eating McDonald's...

they're basically brown rice syrup with oats and then a bit of whatever flavor they happen to be. just make some yourself.
>oatmeal
>natty pb
>fav protein powder
>some milk
mix together, push onto a tray and freeze for half hour, cut into desired size, then store in fridge. cheaper, cleaner, more filling, higher protein, etc etc etc

yep, get the blueberry crisp. its the best

those are for intense cardio or near cardio like rowing or rock climbing, too many carbs. Get Quest bars or their much cheaper but not as tasty Costco substitutes.

love them, but they're expensive

Enjoy your bitch tits, it's made with soy products.

>that first bite of the day

I like the white cup macadia

260 calories =/= 350 calories

and 30g carbs vs 10 protein is not that bad.

Caffeinated ones are pretty dope, I have one for breakfast

Tillamook vanilla yogurt, or think thin peanut butter.

Gg friend all you need for a pre work.

Idk why people are fooled by all these "healthy foods"

there is literally a better protein content in a big mac than one of these.

big mac - 563 kcal per 26g protein
clif bar - 260 kcal per 10g protein

switch to big macs my boy.

I keep one of these + a quest bar in my car as an emergency meal.

>implying cliff bars are made with high portein content in mind

they taste good but have bad kcal:protein ratio and are overpriced as fuck

make ur own desu

I too do this. The mint chocolate and peanut butter ones are best.Sometimes I like to put them in the fridge overnight, gives it a different texture.

>Implying low glycemic index carbs are hard to fucking find

Seriously just buy potato chips and big macs. Same as this garbage. That's the macro ratio you're getting. So yea, you can eat one or two of these as part of your diet if the rest of your diet is impeccable. But that's true of anything, which is why we call them shitty foods.

>Almost picked some up today.
Get 'em on sale, otherwise they're overpriced Whole Foods garbage