Hey is this supposed to happen when lifting?

Hey is this supposed to happen when lifting?

Haven't you been around forever? How're your tits coming in?

It only happens if you bang the damn weights on your arms and body. I usually get bruises on my shins doing deadlift.

But if you didn't do that then idk what to tell you. Based on your arms you're pretty new to the gym, so most likely you just hit yourself with some weights.

you turning black nigga
you better stop stealing others' plates

meh, ive been benching a good bit

Why not just go full female?

yes.

what do you mean "go full female"
also im pretty sure im not bashing anything, it couldnt be caused by just weights that are too heavy, right?

Gender reassignment, hormones, etc.

Nice tits you fucking faggot.

Fake?

no bra?
s-slut

You have AIDS.

uh.
no thanks bro, im not some kind of faggot. I have a girlfriend.

wtf is going on in this picture

fag

pec gains obviously

post your old dick and titty pics pls

GYNO

i think that would probably get me banned; ive been banned like 5 times at this point for appearing topless, idk why

Looks like skin cancer desu

post it in

kek

nah, not really motivated

Cute

Where do I find more pics of this boner condoner?

Likely bursting capillaries when your lifting could mean you got weak walls or very thin blood I would say arrange a blood Test with your Doctor and test your clotting rate count just in case you got something wrong with your blood like anemia or lupus.

Nah it happens to girls really easily and this guy is more or less a girl.

am not

Hey fag, lets see your boipucci

You should be a girl
it would be totally rad

why would i do that?

on second thought you are already a girl
i wish you'd like men

i want to lick you to be honest

sorry, dicks are gross.
good luck with your cocklust though

are you taking fish oil? i learned in uni that too much can cause random bruising/internal bleeding.

i'll get you one day :3

But seriously check it out with a doctor, could be a variant of Lupus or Anemia or other blood disease

are those blisters on the bottom picture
your cam sucks

I am taking fish oil...
I didn't know that was a thing, but I guess having something that's just 100% good to take always would be too good to be true.

God amn perfect tits, take notes women.

>i get to suffer in my shitty manbody while pyramidhead wastes her perfect body on not transitioing

jk

Anyone know an archive so I can figure out what the fuck this one is about?

>jk
>wearing a bra
>long hair
i would have said "good for you" if the amount of trolling threads were zero over the years

low blood platelets count, do you have leukemia? Or have you recently been ill? A bad case of the flu can damage your blood platelets quite significant.

How is this thread about fitness

it isnt, the image in the op is from 2014
its typical of this tripuser

>a simple current image with trip on and some sample madeit text as a thread would have been far more effective for the audience and you

Marfans or EDS