Has anyone dated a fit/instagram girl ?

has anyone dated a fit/instagram girl ?
how was it

How would I go about doing this?

It was shit in my case, cause after 2 weeks she found another guy.

>Wants to date a girl who has probably 10x the amount of guys drooling over her compared to the regular girl
>Expects any other outcome than a disaster
Nigga regular girls monkey branch, cheat and replace their bfs all the time, you expect girls with thousands more options not to do this?
lmao

Basically this.

this picture triggers my jungle fever

No man we can't handle those type of girls, only rich older guys can.

WHOA FUCK

>only rich older guys can.
If by "handle" you mean pay for her useless materialistic lifestyle while she cucks you then yes, i agree

oh my

checked

>Veeky Forums
>dating

That is the hottest black girl ever

sheeeeeit

What the hell.

She pretty much had 20+ notches on her bedpost before meeting me.

The sex was great, but actually dating the girl was different. We had nothing in common.

Genital warts was cool too

>being this insecure

maybe if you had something to offer they wouldnt cheat on your pathetic ass

This

nice man

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt

yes, im sure you are better than every one of their thousands of followers who hit on her and try to pick her up on a daily basis
get bent, faggot. Preferably over a dick

Sauce?

Grow a pair of nards and ask one out.

tasty

Include me

I know. Maybe it's recently having turned 30, but I'm now lovin that dark cocoa.

hey now

Witnessed

Chek'd

I dated an actual model, and then a D1 college athlete. I guess those are both different than an instagram fitness model, but both of them had crazy instagram accounts. For the most part, I just found it really funny how many guys drooled over them, and we used to laugh about it all the time.

It was actually kind of an ego boost, especially when gigantic football players used to hit on the athlete, and she would turn them down. This one starter for our college football team was absolutely in love with her, and she had him friendzoned so hard. He really did it to himself though. The model was a bit weirder socially, so she didn't go out much, but it's still something else to have a girl whose job is literally to look gorgeous look at you with those crazy "fuck me" eyes.

I don't really think I'm an all that attractive guy, I'm just a tall sweetheart. There was probably only 1 time that I thought either of them was cheating on me, and it was when I saw the athlete driving across town in her car early sunday morning with someone else in her front seat. I snapchatted her just saying hi, and it turned out to just be one of her teammates.

I was definitely way more insecure with both of them initially, just because they were so hot, but you just kinda get over it the more time you spend together. Once you realize they are just as attracted to you and you are to them, it's easy. Give any girl an orgasm, and they're gonna fall head over heels for you, it's just how their brain chemistry works.

dated one for a while.
She was cool when i met her.

She was extremely boring and narcissistic once she got into fitness.

then i found out she cheated on me.

>no one to mix your pre workouts up in a little glass so you can take a snapchat story outside by the flowers now is there, bitch?

Lots of bitterness in this post lol

NO FUCKING WAY

WASTE OF DIGITS
WASTE OF DIGITS I TELL YOU

>tfw hightest alpha

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>tfw hightest alpha

pssh nothing personal kid

Tfw hightest alpha

>tfw high test alpha

how

Fucking ace

>girls who take preworkout

for what purpose?

you're an allstar

damn

are you illuminati?

>monkey branch
I like that

Haven't, but there's a relative that's a "model." Her personality sucks and she's a cake face. Materialistic and self-centered, what you would expect of a stereotypical millennial. One of those girls that start talking about smoking weed because it's cool. She controls that relationships, often times guys spending $1000s on stupid bags or vanity items on her. Her second to last boyfriend killed himself because she broke up her.

unattractive dyel in this post

it's like you have never had a girl branch swing to you before

Alright

I don't see how any model CAN'T be completely self centered, egotistical, narcissistic, etc. It's literally their fucking job.

Is this the end of rolls as we know them?

Can't be

>asking a Veeky Forums board if they've dated a girl, let alone an instagram girl

dude you're hilarious

although of course you'll have ones like this

who just lie for attention

Oh yeah, 4channer? You dated a model and then a D1 athlete who had tons of athlete guys drooling over her but you, she gives the fuck me eyes to and you, who constantly gave her orgasms made her fall in love with you? Mmm, I bet,.

My wife was a D1 athlete a few months out of college when we met, I am a scrawny wannabe powerlifter who browses Veeky Forums and is more than 10 years older.

No?

MY GOD MAN!

chatting up a girl right now that works out 5 days a week. Feels good putting your hands around a waist that has zero extra fat and feels well defined. If she ever lets me in I'm not sure if I'll pull out...

MUH DICK

Never really dated but I've fucked a bit of girls who were basically sluts pretending to be good girls. Or at least they'd pretend until you either called them on their bullshit or grew some fucking balls and told them straight up you were going to fuck them.

One girl I fucked had a guy call her over 5 times while we were having sex. FIVE FUCKING TIMES. We fucked for a good 3-4 hours and I have her the second orgasm she's ever had in her entire life, and she got clingy as fuck after that. Dropped every guy, turned down threesomes, she was basically my sex slave and liked it.

Another girl was Russian, green eyes, tight body etc etc.
Ended up cutting her off because she had fucking emotional problems but you literally can't go through a girls phone these days without finding a multitude of guys trying to "fuck her".

When it comes to these super hot girls, Instagram, model material, most of them aren't worth the trouble.
They don't care about sex, they care about attention, validation, their ego, their own self-sustained narcissism.

All you can do, is literally go up to her, introduce yourself, and make it VERY clear, that you're either going to fuck each other, or you're not going to talk at all. You have to be a man and lay out your own rules and let her choose if she wants to follow them.

If you EVER think listening to a girl, following her advice, buying her shit, saying sweet things to her, or "being there for her", is going to somehow make her want to fuck you, sorry fa's but this isn't a fucking romantic comedy. This is real life.

The guys who bang the hottest girls, don't give a fuck about how hot they are, unless they can follow their rules and please them. Otherwise, they could care less if a girl was a perfect 10 or a -3.

Ooh

>fucking for 3-4 hours
>only giving her 1 orgasm

m8, either your dick is TINY or your hips are those of an 80 year old veteran.

My dick is over a foot long, I have a pelvis like a UFC champion, glutes like a slab of diamond, and a stroke game better than Wilt Chamberlain.

Do not fuck with me.

:)

Well, there's your problem, you need a dick over a yard long, a pelvis like a silverback gorilla, glutes like a slab of lonsdaleite, and a stroke game better than Hippocrates.

Yeah well....
Not what ur mom said last night ye kunt

witnessed

checkception

Post more fit nigresses

one two three...four...f-...

U wot m8?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

i fucked a girl with like 8k ig followers that kinda looks like kelsi monroe. she was dumb as fuck but dat pucci was wet af fampai

>20+ notches on her bedpost before meeting me.
thats like the average girl in her early 20s. if thats the number she gave, she was probably being very modest

ARE YOU A WIZARD?

Maybe if you weren't a beta then it wouldn't happen. Chad doesn't have this issue

>Chad doesn't have this issue
>The imaginary character i create in my fantasy world doesnt have this issue
You dont say?

>Chekd

Wtf.... Wtf. Script fag

You are currently the most beta person on Veeky Forums after your ridiculous comment. Go fuck yourself

>has anyone dated

Checked

>can kill a flying spinning chechen rebel with aks for arms
>can't tell Ivanka he likes her
tfw no home-made borsch by qt Ivanka ;_;

LORD KEK SPEAKS

Yeah okay so that nameless guy lied about how he bagged these nameless qts.. Sure.

The people defending him probably forget how many people are young faggots with delusions of grandeur.

Search that catalog for thread where that super skelly that says he benches 90 kg and deadlifts 150 kg for instance. People are garbage

>implying people who bench 90kg need to have impressive physique

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

impressive

let's see paul allen's get