KILL ME

a girl at gym mocked me for being 178cm.

FUCK YOUR MANLET MEME, IT DRIVES ME TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

I CANT FUCKING FIX IT. I LIFTED, I GOT PLASTIC SURGERIES BEFORE, I DID MANY THINGS A PERSON DO TO LOOK BETTER.

BUT I CANT FIX MY HEIGHT

PLEASE STOP WITH MANLET MEME

it's not a meme (:

i'm 5'3" and married with a kid on the way. wife is 6'. crashed into her with my bike and broke my arm. luckily she is a doctor.

don't worry OP, it's a meme.

>married with a kid
what the fuck user?

Homie I'm 176 and I smash my 9 gf everyday. Yeah being taller would make it easier but you are just making gay excuses for your pathetic failure. If you weren't autistic and had a decent body and career you'd have no problem.

You might not tall enough for some girls. Who gives a fuck? You're tall enough for a lot of girls and the one time some retarded cunt says something about you, you choose to focus on that rather than all the other days that have gone by without a problem. Get over it you pathetic cuck. It's just a fucking meme.

Its mostly a meme. If you really are 178 cm, she was probably teasing you, dumb ass. Learn how to keep your shit together and ask this girl out.

>176 and smash my 9 gf
>my 9 gf
>tfw no gnome 9" gf

read it again, dumb cunt

This, wtf man don't overreact when people say shit about your height.

I'm 170cm and haven't had much problem with girls, long term or otherwise

wew lad the manlet rage is real :')

teach me your ways, im 170cm too and only had 2 girlfriends in my life and im almost fucking 28

bruh im 28 and 185cm tall and ive had two gfs aswell
height is irrelevant when it comes to attracting girls, not that i know what DOES work but height isnt it

Meet as many girls as possible, but more importantly expand your friend circle. This is the best way really.

>6'2 and have only ever fucked 6/10 tinder sluts and one 8/10 I was setup with

Height is a meme, my manlet dune coon friend brings me shame with the high quality pussy he gets from confidence and giving zero fucks

I don't really have friends senpai. Last week I went out to drink with two girl coworkers and that was literally the first I did something like that in my life.

I'm willing to bet neither of you are ugly and you guys just overthink things. Give yourselves a little more credit and stop beating yourselves up. It might not seem like it but a girl is more willing to date you than you think. I'm also willing to bet that those two girls you've dated made all the moves and you basically walked into it. Yeah, those girls are fucking rare. If there is a single girl at your work or school that you've been cool with or a just any girl you know that you even slightly have a shot with, ask her if she wants to get coffee or something. Don't call it a date that way there's no pressure on either of you to impress or act fake. She's not stupid, she knows what you're doing. If you guys clicked ask her to go out with you again and tell her you like her.

That is a start user.

After I broke up with my first gf I had trouble getting anywhere with girls, but I invested into rebuilding my friend circle, made friends at the gym etc, met girls from work and slowly but surely as I stopped obsessing over sex dictating my value I gave less fucks when talking to girls and that in itself made it easier to get laid.

This user speaks truth, first gf made all the effort to get me, but you're gonna have to go for it 99% of the time if you want anything.

Also if short, the ottermode meme body very much works in your favour. Just say you do sports though.

OP I'm 6'1 and I had girls make fun of me for being skinny
Then I gained weight and they make fun of my hair
Then I got a haircut so now it's my voice, my face, my personality

Shitty people will always give you shit, don't try to please them, but learn to be happy with yourself and you'll drive them nuts

Ha ha who's the father ha ha ha damn short stuff u lucky this upstart nurse need a baby father for little Tayquaan otherwise your smurf ass ain't got a shot

Nigga 178cm is not "manlet", it's just "not tall". You probably have more pressing issues to fix, like attitude

memes aside, 178 isnt even that short user, i was 178 and i dont look that much taller now that im 183

sounds like you got a pretty short temper

Thanks man. I'm a fat fuck though but I kinda hide it well under chlothes. One of the girls said I was 'ripped' which was really funny to me because I've been working out for only like half a year and I'm dyel. Normies can't really tell though.

You hit that pretty spot on, all my hookups and gfs have sought me out and i had to do nothing
Seemed like the better option because whenever i try to approach a girl she always has a boyfriend i find out later from people who also know the chick

Approaching seems good in theory but in reality im having trouble applying it
its the "finding a girl to approach" thing thats a bitch

Keep cutting away, don't worry about feeling to old or any shit like that my dad's fat and in his mid 40's and he still fucks 20 year old qts when he feels like it.

Keep meeting new people and don't stress about sex, just keep meeting people guy or girl.

brah I'm a proportional dwarf and most girls have given 0 fucks; apparently I "don't seem short" because of my personality

ironically I'm not even that confident, I guess I just subconsciously act like it

I live in a liberal area so YMMV, but just don't be a bitch about your height and honestly you should be fine

user, as a girl, i can assure you that short guys have a chance but do have to work harder. For one, i have a 6ft boyfriend, and then i met his friend who is 5'7-5'8. He is super personable and funny. Perhaps it was developed as a compensation for his height, but if I would have met him independently of my bf, and he pursued, i would absolutely date him.
Ive dated a 5'7 guy before, but had not developed the positive personality traits. In fact he was so insecure (Im 5'6) that he would ridicule me any time i wore even a slight heel on a date. the negativity contributed to our eventually break up.

Don't even think about it that way. Just talk to them for the sake of talking to them. Just get yourself in the habit of them and don't put pressure on yourself to "say the right things". Think about it as playing an instrument. You gotta learn then basics first. But every time you do it you're getting better at it and realizing it's not a big deal and it'll become natural. But just like any other skill you gotta practice. Don't expect fast results. If nothing happens don't beat yourself up about it. Move on.

post teddies

How exactly did "she" "mock" you?

>tfw 6'
>tfw have 5'6 gf
>tfw almost positive she browses Veeky Forums
>tfw have 5'8 personable and funny friend

b-babe?

Not a issue, don't have the personality of a manlet and nobody will care. Also, dating shorter girls than u (quite easy with ur height) they wont notice how tall you are.

Br,
160 cm female

Problem is im pretty good at talking to people, thats not my problem
problem is i usually strike up a conversation, we talk and then i find out she has a boyfriend after the conversation ended
Either through people we have in common or her being with her bf the next time i see her

Pickings are so slim, i mean i came into being older and single thinking it would be fun and pleasant but its just looking for a needle in a haystack

Im gonna keep working because i feel better talking to chicks, even if they are taken but it would be alot more fun if things were able to progress to a date and hopefully beyond

Daniel?

>ottermode meme body very much works in your favour
Completely agree
Short guys with the "I only do curls" body just look more like manlets

Also buy clothes that fit you instead of baggy stuff

Oh fuck

Dump her, Daniel

Oh shit nigger
It's gettin real

Remember Daniel she basically said she'd date ur m8 if she was single.

MEANING SHE'S FANTASIED ABOUT FUCKING HIM.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DANIEL.

here we go

Atleast she didn't say he was more attractive, just an option. Seems alright

Yeah especially in the winter time people want to lock someone down. But they're out there. Don't sell yourself short and settle for less out of desperation like most of Veeky Forums but don't be too picky either. My girlfriend is pretty hot but I wasn't that into her at first because I thought she was kinda stupid so I just wanted to fuck her but she's actually really smart once she opens up to you and you get to see her for who she really is. Don't be afraid to date girls who you think aren't really your type. The dating is just for getting to know each other. If it doesn't work out you might still get some pussy out of it.

A: u dumb
B: this thread is dumb

-but see, the meme is dumb too.
It's an actual meme too, not an internet meme. I remember it kicking off back in like 08', and the groundwork was there long before that.
but not even on some kick of not mocking people, but the difference between socially acceptable and "undatable," is two inches? That's dumb as fuck. Not to mention that nationally, for the states, 5'10" is the male average, and the female average is 5'5"; so even if one or both were off by a few inches the average man would still be taller than the average woman, so they're generally going to be looking up to them either way. I mean, most social stigmas are retarded but this one is literally insignificant; quantifiably.
> inb4 manlet btfo
> inb4 I'm 6'2" but there's no convincing people on the internet you're not backpedaling
> tfw I wanna' big girl but all the girls in my state average out at like 5'6" and the taller ones are all conservative rednecks

>be manlet with a small dick
>move to asia
>everything went better than expected

Height is not irrelevant, it's not as important as Veeky Forums makes us believe, but it's not irrelevant. It's a good feature, like being handsome or having a good body.

I know girls irl who won't date short guys. I'm speaking of less than 5'9'', not even if they're still taller than them.

>The dating is just for getting to know each other. If it doesn't work out you might still get some pussy out of it.
This is what i was hoping but ive had very few dates
I really wanted to succeed with this girl i met this summer, real cute girl. She was 5'1'' tall and my dick was as thick as her wrist so i was stoked if things ended in sex but they didnt, she flaked and moved back after summer for school

I also find it alot harder to date or find dates during summer, then all the cute girls come out of hiding but they all have their boyfriends strategically glued to their sides
Winter seems better because it doesnt drag me down as much so im more hopeful about it

I dont have a specific type, id date a girl if she was friendly, receptive and single
Its the single part that bums me out the most, never met an unfriendly girl who blew me off but they always have boyfriends somehow

how old are you?

28 mate, i think it was brought up earlier and im still the same guy from before

I'd say don't sweat it then, once you get in the 26-28 range the power in dating starts to shift to men

Damn man, do you live in a small town? They seem to have more traditional values in small towns. I'm from San Diego but I currently live in LA so I never have a problem meeting single girls. It seems like more girls are single than taken but at the same time the girls I really want are always taken. But man the tables turn when you get a girlfriend. Girls start coming out of the woodwork and tempt you left and right whereas when you're single you have to work for a girl's affection and your chances are much smaller. I've been hit in by friends and relatives of my girlfriend before but if I was single they probably wouldn't even be looking in my direction. Feels pretty good man. Just keep your head up. If you keep trying one of them is bound to stick.

I have serious doubt about this, i seem to have lost all the power i had and this is despite taking care of myself and trying to grow

I used to have a gf and i was reasonably happy, now im cold hearted and empty most of the time because ive spent two years looking for a gf but ive come up empty at every turn
I got into uni later in life but after i graduate in the coming year i doubt ill see an improvement in dating

Not to be negative but dating has gone from bad to worse to nothing in the past 10 years

178cm is like 5'10"
What fucking world do you live in? Im 5'8" and no one makes manlet remarks.

>But man the tables turn when you get a girlfriend
I live in a city of around one million so i cant say small really and its not bound to traditional values either
I also cant relate to this about girls wanting you when you have a gf, ive had two girlfriends and the relationships lasted about 6 years. During this time i never saw another girl even try to flirt with me or tempt me, partly because i never met any girls who were single

i always figured it was a delusion from guys because they get improved self esteem from having a girl so every little thing girls do seemed like flirting but i have no idea

Should've mocked her for being a woman
Literally useless in this day and age, except for being a fucktoy and producer of children

I think it's less that men necessarily get more power, more that women start to lose theirs at this stage in life

most women, especially younger ones, like older men. a lot of women around your age will also start panicking and try to settle down, so if their relationships end before they get married, that adds to the dating pool

for some reason a lot of women also seem to take the whole cold/aloof attitude to mean that you're confident in yourself. I've seen guys go from struggling to regularly getting dates when they just stop giving a shit

Dude I'm 5'5 and I only care about my weight. People come in all shapes and sizes.

You shouldn't make getting a girlfriend a priority. If you're in uni that should be your main focus. Your degree is going to be your meal ticket. It's bringing you social currency and I can attest to this. When I was in community college I left all my old loser friends because I was tired of my life going nowhere and I knew they were holding me back. So basically my first year of college I didn't have any real friends outside of my classes. My 2nd year I picked up meditation to help me deal with the stress and I actually learned through meditation to stop with the incessant self criticism that holds me back and learned to stop giving a fuck about things that don't matter and fully invested my time into school. My gpa became my main focus and I got into a really good uni in San Diego that I never thought I'd be able to get into and that's when things started changing. I started to respect myself more because I was honestly impressed with myself, not to sound egotistical but I didn't think I would ever get anything higher than a 2.0. But that opened me up to a new world, the friends I made at that school were absolutely amazing and girls were actually more willing to talk to me, even if they didn't know me beforehand. Just my attitude changed. After I graduated It became so much easier. I'm prepping for law school now and I've had family friends try to hook me up with their daughters and what not. This was a pipe dream in community college. I graduated uni when I was 26 so don't let your age hold you bring you down. Most grad school students are in their 30s.

and u came in pocket size

Not much I can do about that one man.

>I've seen guys go from struggling to regularly getting dates when they just stop giving a shit
Way past that point
I stopped caring when i saw a girl i was interested in dating and who had been flirting with me for quite some time had a boyfriend and had been talking shit about me behind my back to every other girl she knew
All of em had bfs so it didnt matter none but still pissed me off so ive stopped caring
Id just like to be able to pull a date on a saturday and have it end successfully, you know?

Im happy to hear about your success, makes me think there is hope for a brighter career future atleast
Ive done good at my part time job so those things dont seem so bleak and i guess dating isnt the goal in life but its just something id love to occupy myself with
Sadly i think ill be occupying myself with work once i graduate and get a steady job instead based on how poorly things are progressing now
best of luck in law school user

You still care you care so much that you just repeated the story to us all. You need to not care a little more efficiently user

Its this site, really
Either i get a >tfw no gf feel of relation to guys who also struggle or i see guys doing good and i wonder why i struggle

I think 6'1 is the best height
Not tall, still sick gains, can still fuck very tall girls (+5'11)
I am 5'11 btw and its pretty good

I am like a quarter inch shy of 6'2" so I just say I'm 6'2" I have to agree it's the sweet spot, anyone 6'3" and up is usually very goofy looking

Who here /184/
Feels good being above average
Most manlets in this thread won't even prove there height

Hey honestly my theory is everybody wants to date up. Someone better than they are. They want someone who will make them a better person and make their lives better. Girls are allowed to get away with it but guys can't. You have to be the better person. You won't get there by half assing things you do. The career is what makes the man. You don't have to be the best at what you do but if you apply yourself and actually care about what you do, you will no doubt climb up latters and people will notice and they will try to befriend you because they will think of you as the guy that will take them places. You will have an aura and people will look up to you. Do it at your part time job, and definitely do it at school. Fully immerse yourself and when people see that you're crushing it and getting the highest grades in the class then they will look to you for guidance. It's literally just that extra effort that other people aren't willing to put in that separates you from the herd.

technically you're above average. irl no one really notices the difference between 180 and 184. Be 186 at least

>Good job your life is an Adam Sandler movie

>just say you do sports

ya, nothing better than starting a relationship, as short as it might be, with a lie about your passions

oh shit im sorry did i step on you.................................................................................................................................................................................................(r nerves)

kekkles

Is this possible for someone that's actually under 5ft? Bats called him out and said he was lying about his height. Bt why would he do that?

>married with a kid
user that is NOT cool.

kys

it is possible, am 4'6" and can move more weight than people who've been training longer than me simply because it doesn't have to travel as far of a distance

>tfw 179cm (5ft10.5)

who /average as fuck/ here?

>stop giving a shit
Kinda hard to explain, but I had chicks literally chase me back when I was so convinced having sex was impossible that I just talked to them like everyone else and just thaought about having my fun instead of getting laid. Nothing ever happened though, because ultimately you need to make a move at some point or at least not run away from them because you're scared of actually having sex (like I did).
Now I've changed my attitude quite a bit , and am actually trying. Got me a few numbers, but I feel things would go much better if I could regain my former level of not giving a fuck while actually trying at the same time.
How do I get there?
Also, I understand that stuff like thisshould be uplifting, but it's hard to not get frustrated when I read about mid-40s guys banging 20 year olds like it's nothing while I'm 25 and still a virgin.
It seems like Sex is really not a big deal, and fucking hot girls isn't remotely hard if you have your shit even somewhat together and actually try.
But I won't convince my Lizard brain of that until I actually go and do the deed - right now I even find it mindboggling that you can fuck hot girls and still be insecure or sad about things.

you have to internalize the belief that you should at least try, but if it doesn't work out then it won't bother you
maybe you can't fully believe it now, but as humans we have the unique ability to change our feelings and behaviors through thought

>as humans we have the unique ability to change our feelings and behaviors through thought

My Nigga, I believe every word of that.
Ten years ago I could literally not talk to people (as in my mouth would refuse to open) and felt like the most worthless human on earth.
Couldn't be more different to how I am today.
Was quite the struggle to get there though.

Welp, no sense in letting up now.

Dude, calm down.
I'm 5' 5" and I love short guys.
Not all girls despise or feel disgust at short men, only bitter cunts with superiority complexes.
Yes, tall men are biologically seen to be superior for stronger offspring, but we're not fucking cavemen, so who gives a shit?
Just like there are guys who don't care if women have huge boobs or not, there are girls who don't care how tall you are.
Peter Dinklage is under 5', but his confidence and poise make him stand out as being super attractive over everything else, so just be confident and you'll be fine.

Also, it didn't work out several times during the last two months.
Strangely I just feel really good about having tried and acted once the initial minor frustration passes.

can't unsee nic cage face on the chick on the right side of the gun.

that's the best way to go about it, man
the only thing you can do is try; you can't control what anyone else says, does, or thinks
you're definitely on the right track and I genuinely hope you find someone worth your time

DANIEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Did you kill that whore manlet-lover senpai?

Thanks brah.
I'm really not looking for a gf though - just someone I have chemistry with that I can lose my virginity to. Then repeat that until I've got it out of my system or stumble on a really great girl in the process.
Also, a lot of girls seem to be pretty alright people I can connect to if I make the effort to actually talk to them - even the obviously slutty ones (as long as they're not vapid or thoroughly fucked in the head)
May it actually be possible to have lots of casual sex simply by meeting chicks you get along well with?
Lots of Memery about just using girls when casually fucking them, I'm not sure whether that's my thing.

does she pick you up to have sex with you?

>i'm 5'3" and married with a kid

Jesus user. I understand you want to get with someone close to your own height, but that's fucking sick.

>May it actually be possible to have lots of casual sex simply by meeting chicks you get along well with?
I'd say it's definitely possible in college especially, younger crowd is more into the idea of having an FWB
>Lots of Memery about just using girls when casually fucking them, I'm not sure whether that's my thing.
if it's not that probably just means you see them as people, which'll put you ahead of some of the competition

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it really isn't my thing.
Glad to know it actually puts me ahead though - I know a few guys who went from Orbiters to being pretty successful numbers wise, but those were also the dudes willing to throw away any shred of Dignity for their One-itises in a way that made even my Beta ass feel pity.
I guess objectifying girls is just a cheap shortcut to stop being Beta around them.

would you have sex with dinklage? Date?

yup. women love confidence, assholes tend to be more confident. if you're confident and NOT an asshole, you can get women AND keep them around

Dinklage himself doesn't believe in the sex symbol thing

"They'll say, 'Oh, he’s sexy,' but women still go for guys who are 6'2"... It's nice that people are thinking outside the box, but I don't believe any of it for a minute."

some women honestly won't mind, but they are few and far between... I hope that user answers you

>178cm
>?

Please post in feet and inches like a fucking civilized human being. Tired of people putting their height in cm.

How come no one ever made a Elliot Doom wad? I still enjoy and play the shit out of that Dorner wad.

>tfw 179 and 50kg

I wish I could stop growing up and start growing outwards tbqh

Not OP, but thanks user. It's nice to know it's them not me. They're just assholes.

5ft10

Sorry OP confirmed not a meme