>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...

Please go back to your containment board

i know i spend way too much time here when i recognize vague copypasta like this that hardly gets posted

"parents from romania"
"white blonde girl"
"Our women are race traitors"

Since when are gypsies white?

I need advice I'm guessing others have the same problems as me...

my advice is to stop posting pol copypastas on fit

>t. Elliot Rodgers

Shut up you stupid beta

>uses words like 'shitskin' and 'nigger' and 'sub human' non-ironically
You don't DESERVE a girlfriend. You don't even DESERVE life. Get correct or KILL YOURSELF, asshole. Sick and fucking tired of you dickheads and your shit, FOAD.

Romanians aren't white and Rotman is full of the most delusional wanna-be yuppies in the Western Hemisphere

I'm not a fucking gypsie, my cousins beat the shit out of them

You would rather some shitskin take advantage of our women?

They don't get with you because you're an unintelligent, wilfully ignorant piece of crap racist, who clearly must also treat women like shit too, meanwhile Jamal is decent and respectful to them and isn't a fucking TOOL 24/7/365 like you are. Enjoy masturbating, that's all you'll even get you piece of crap. YOU are the 'nigger', not them, because you have a 'nigger' attitude. DIAF.

I'm pretty sure Romanians are considered shitskins my friend.

Also,
>Rotman
>not Ivy

that's where you fucked up

yeah everything is the brown peoples' fault, absolutely everything, take no responsibility for your own success or failure, ok?

I had a hard time believing people who are this pathetic actually exist...and then I started browsing this board. Move somewhere else..you disgrace our fine maple syrup slurping, igloo constructing and ice stick playing nation.

The fire rises shit skin.

Stay strong fellow white man

you're not canadian you are gypsy scum lmao

LOL fag I'm a WHITE MAN and you DISGUST me.
Click the pic, bitch.

They're not called 'gypsies' they're 'Romani', get it right.

This is Veeky Forums not /blog/

>Our women
Can someone enlighten me on something?

Why the FUCK do stormfags say "our women", when the women in question WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

Lmfao. How the FUCK are they YOUR women?! These girls DREAM OF ETHNIC DICK, and you have the NERVE to call them yours just because you have the same skin colour. Fucking LMAO.

They're hardly your women when they're literally BEGGING for Tyrone. Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to handsome, low inhibition men with huge dicks. Unfortunately for you, blacks and arabs reign on top in those areas.

It's hilarious, because you fags literally KNOW what I'm saying is true. We've all seen the people in alt-right Facebook groups - stormfags tend to be absolute GENETIC SHIT. You guys are anime watching VIRGINS, lmfao. Stop saying CRINGEWORTHY shit like "we must protect da beauty of le Aryan wimmim!!1", because the women in question DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE. LMFAO.

>Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to handsome, low inhibition men with huge dicks.
Well, you got at least half of that right, which is better than the average around here.

>Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to men they find handsome, and who have decent personalities, a decent sense of humor, and who treat them with respect and dignity, i.e. like human beings.
FTFY, m8.

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!

You're a fucking 18 year old autistic KID. You literally have to take mediocine because your parents (and society) think you're weird to the point of fucking ILLNESS. LMFAO.

How the FUCK are you going to fight in a "race war", when you LITERALLY FILL UP BOTTLES WITH PISS BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO LEAVE YOUR OWN FUCKING BEDROOM?

You're a JOKE. Words cannot explain how much I hate you pathetic, "iron pill" scum. The entire "muh degeneracy" argument is basically summed up by the fact that ALL OF YOU missed out on underage drinking, smoking weed, lots of sex and drug use, basically things that ALL NORMAL PEOPLE HAD GROWING UP.

It's HILARIOUS how a sizeable group of young "men" have reacquired VICTORIAN ERA MORALITY as an excuse for why they're virgins at the age of 25. LMFAO. Just admit it, you're an UNWANTED INCEL. Instead, you spastics LITERALLY FORCE YOURSELVES to fucking ROLEPLAY as straight-edge Christians (as in ANY normal people are religious these days lmfao) as an excuse as to why you can't get laid. It's EMBARRASSNIG.

I'M TALKING TO YOU FUCKING INCEL: How does it feel to KNOW that this girl literally fucking DREAMS of Alpha Tyrone's IMMENSE 6'3", ROBUST FRAME, STEEL JAW, PERMANENTT SCOWL, ABSOLUTE BRICK SKULL, TERRIFYING, RUTHLESS DEMEANOR AND MASSIVE BLACK DICK SWINGING FROM HIS NARROW, COMPACT HIPS AT THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHREDDED V TAPER?!?

Precisely. They're not your women. You have to win them. And you lost, because you're a whining beta. Women don't like whining betas. They like men that don't have expectations.

>looking for 'good girls' in college
>going to college
fuck off

>These girls DREAM OF ETHNIC DICK

Not even OP but literally every dating stat proves otherwise. Whites are the most attractive race.

Nice blog

I'm Afghan and go to queens. I've fucked numerous white girls. Feels good man

Answer me this OP:
Let's say pic related, one of "your women", is your typical college trollop. Majoring in English with a minor in African studies, has been through the entire college basketball team by 20 (with thousands spent on makeup and implants to trick jamal and dushawn), proclaimed feminist, etc the whole nine yards.

Would you really want her to consider you as one of "her men"?

I wouldn't even consider someone like this part of my species

You're alone in this world, worry about yourself and do great things, mate. Good women are rare and they go to heroes t. Varg

this. stop being so entitled. just work on yourself, your hobbies/passions.

if you care this much about getting women, you've lost your zest for life.

Lmfao. Is this a joke?

The only women that like us Nerdics are 4 ft 6 thai whores with no ass and pudge bellies. It's at the point where most white men have to travel to southeast asia JUST to lose their virginities. I mean hell, have you even stepped FOOT outside in the past DECADE? White women HATE white men, lmfao. Literally ALL the hot, prime young white girls are with blacks, arabs, or at least Mediterranean looking guys. Just fucking look at breeding rates. White/German women aren't even interested in BREEDING with white men lmfao.

White girls, like most women, are attracted to dark, handsome blacks and middle eastern men.

Fucking lol @ /pol/fag autists idolizing Patrick Bateman/Clint Eastwood or some other "strong Aryan man" who looks INFINITELY better than you EVER will, but you convince yourself you're on par with him because you're both white, lmfao. Face it. You're about as invisible to women as air.

the only people that repeat this narrative is ugly white guys who think they deserve 8/10+ girls. Stats show, real life shows, that white guys consistently get way more girls than any other race. Blacks and asians are very unsuccessful with women. Latinos and middle-easterners are average. If you're born white, you're automatically at a huge advantage when it comes to getting girls. OKCupid/tinder/etc stats support this, and so does real life, almost all girls, regardless of looks, are with white guys

Wtf is wrong with all of you people

I love this post. Even if you had made a post saying "Hello I'm new here", it wouldn't have signaled that you're new quite as effectively as this one. People would think that you were baiting and that you're actually an oldfag. This post, though, leaves no room for doubt. You actually just experienced so much cognitive dissonance from reading that dude's contrary assessment that you reverted into a liberal "Call him a racist" mode. You projected racism onto him so hard that nobody even knew what you were talking about. What's more, you thought that anybody on /pol/ would balk at being called a racist. This post is the equivalent of a Jew marching into a gas chamber, thinking that it's a show of defiance. Sensible chuckle, friend.

Most white women would prefer to date a white guy.
When you say they're choosing arabs/blacks you're basically saying that even with an advantage you still can't get laid.

kys faggot

Another thread of trolls trolling trolls.

Self pitying Rotman beta I'm shocked

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Lmfao at this cope. Leave your room. White girls DIE for black cock.

I'm white , live in an Immigrant quarter in a European Metropolis and I've fucked numerous Afghan girls.
>tfw Sand Fever

This may shock you OP, but racism is not particularly attractive. People do not like you, because you are a hateful person.

Any proof? Stop with the cuck fantasies

I was in Afghan for awhile for work.
I learned two things.
1. You give a sandnigger an single inch, and they'll take a fucking mile.
2. The only way you rags are ever going to be put in line is with violance.

Unfortunate facts

You seem alright, where in Canada I can set you up with my sister f you are from Saskatchewan she's a hardcore Catholic, we are ethnically Ukrainian if that matters but I'm aware on saving our race so if ur from Saskatchewan and want a gf reply to this senpai

Yeah, I remember this was posted a few months ago.

You sound like you lift for women

Also don't mind the shitskins here you interested in getting into a right wing youth group? We shoot guns and go camping were all politically fascist or nazis, no older than 24 to avoid CSIS and RCMP And hiking so ya if your in sask just say man

Guys..this is going to far. Jesus christ, girls are attracted to confidence and manipulation.

Stop ticking so many different "category" boxes.

The reason you think you see so many "white girls" go with tanned guys, is because those stay in your mind.
Like the stupid facebook post. If you stare at a white sheet of paper and you see a black dot. What are you going to talk about. The black dot.

Fucking vocal minority.

*tips fedora*

Original

You're a boring faggot

Confidence
Fun

That's what women are attracted to. They aren't attracted to 'bad boys', it just happens that 'bad boys' are the one's who are usually confident and fun. Anyone can be this.

Veeky Forums is a nigger free board. Fuck off shitskins

>logic on my Veeky Forums
must be new here

>shitskins/niggers
DId you know that girls can sense the racist in you too breh? Maybe that's why chicks don't wanna shag you

It's mostly skinheads but they are nice guys

funny i still seem to be here faggot how you going to stop me

Hey fuck you gypsie rats, your time will come.

Signed Canada

Nice false flag you liberal cuck

>Mfw stealing women from Trudeau voting numales in Toronto

>triggered shitskin

>people still fall for this b8

Hey faggot,

You think I'm a black man, huh? Wrong. I'm about as WHITE as they come.
YOU, on the other hand are the real NIGGER here, even if you're lilly-white, YOU are a NIGGER on the INSIDE, where it really counts -- and as such, I'd happily get lethally injected for 1st degree murder just to take ONE of you fuckers off my planet, PERMANENTLY. Piece of shit.

The real funny thing though? Confronted with an angry black man, YOU WOULD SHIT YOUR PANTS, SCREAM LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE, AND RUN AWAY AND HIDE.

You're a useless waste of oxygen. Kill yourself.

reread this thread and tell me "go back to /pol/" wasn't a good judgment call

sounds like you just want to make racist discussion a fixture on Veeky Forums, which is okay with me since I barely browse this board anymore. I just typed this response because I thought your post was pretty stupid.

It's not what you do, it's how you do it.

you type like you're on speed breh
why are you so affected by posts here?

It's time to go back.

Fucking Romanian having the Audacity to call anyone a shitskin.

What the fuck do you care? OP is the most massive faggot and piece of shit imaginable and deserves to be flogged, what else do you need to know?

>gypsie
>white

top zoz, shouldn't you be off robbing a Best Buy instead of shitpostin?

I'm not 'baiting' anyone, but I am using the faggot piece of shit OP as a proxy for all the racist piece of shit assholes all over the world. If I had my way I'd vaporize his ass and if humans actually have souls, I'd obliterate that, too, and erase the OP from existence, from history even, too. Total annihilation. I want to erase this 'racism' bullshit from human existence, from human MINDS, like *it* never existed, either.

I hope for your sake that that isn't actually you in the pic lmao

>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester

No, you didn't. Her later behaviour proves she was degenerate all along. What do you think, that party was the first time she ever had drugs? The first time anyone ever offered her drugs? The first time she ever went to a party? She was most likely already a slut when you first met her.

>skips classes

You won't have to deal with her for long, assuming you are studying something worthwhile.

>Shitskin detected

>who treat them with respect and dignity
Is this a meme? Literally the opposite is true

The most offensive thing about this post wasn't your beta Elliot tier whining or entitlement it's the fact that as a disgusting subhuman gypsy you think you're white. Kys cartnigger

I-is Italian white? Asking for a friend

No

I've been comig to this board for years and this is the least intelligible thread I've seen. I have no fuckign idea what is going on.

Yo, just got off the phone with my grandma, she says she wants her flip phone you stole back!

You better do what she says, she's off her meds and I'm no longer able to placate her...