What's your honest opinion about this man Veeky Forums?

What's your honest opinion about this man Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAnmJOAjS5s
youtube.com/watch?v=C-bfSMpHBHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's a rich piƱata

Roid monkey with body image issues
From the little I've see, he seems to know he's out there and knows that's what people look at him for. Makes money off of young dumb guys

Why is it always pitbulls?

He's a walking Ed Hardy t-shirt

bodybuilder who succumbed to BDD. I don't totally understand his obsession with appearances with material possessions.
I kind of enjoy watching his videos. It's got that little bit of charm that I used to like about reality TV, I think.

Just because modern medicine can indulge peoples' insanity and change their gender, attach artificial whiskers to their face, or turn them into a tattooed watermelon doesn't mean it's a reasonable thing to do.

A long time ago medical professionals should have said "This is too far. You need treatment for your body dysmorphia. Changing your body to suit your dysmorphia doesn't treat the problem, it encourages the problem."

He's a pretty sad, pathetic specimen. Seems like kind of a good guy superficially, but if you watch him for any length of time you see he has issues galore. And of course he looks like shit. He's basically ravaged his body to the point it's completely fucked beyond repair. He's a tragic figure really.

now that you say it he's always obsessing about what he wears to the gym, it always has to "match"

>It's got that little bit of charm that I used to like about reality TV, I think.
i like you

I enjoy his videos, even though the man himself has some issues. That sort of makes it more interesting to watch. He's a little crazy in more than one way.

Also he has a good sense of humor, his tosh appearance was pretty funny.

Haven't seen/heard shot about him outside Veeky Forums, but for the forced memes I already know he is some blogger roider that shills the supplement industry.

lol he still has the tags on his shorts

piano man seems alright, and i agree with the poster above: he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor

i feel like his tattoos represent one of those maze books at the dentist office

is a fashion icon

he looked good when he was younger why did he turn into such a freak

He probably has moderate degree of metal illness

A joke and abomination at the same time.

I will categorize him in the same leage as transgender and otherkin people who get their ears removed and tongues split

why are his muscles so fatty looking?

So leaving the tags on a new pair of shorts is fashionable?

>supplement industry.
The first vid I saw of him he was shit talking mass gainers so idk

he shills his own supps

this is a correct opinion.

A mutant gone too far.

Some of his videos a few years ago with him talking about roid use had him talking about how he was always careful not to blast too much (by piano standards) and that he knew his shit, and he was one of the few dudes that actually admitted their roid use even when it was obvious.

He kind of faded into obscurity after the mutant mass memes, then he comes back with his crazy 40 pound bulk or whatever, and I think he threw all caution to the wind and started roiding way too hard, you can see how much he has aged in just a few years.

He's kind of a joke, but I don't like saying it because I feel bad for him

hes the only youtuber worth watching these days

elliot is gone
hodgetwins soldout

How does he scratch his back??

synthol injections

rubs up against a tree

Jorts are in this year

looked exactly the same in that "bulk".

they look roided out, natty. really sweet dogs, too, when theyre not raised by white trash or drug users/dealers/producers

honestly seems like a pretty cool bro. I'd hang with him
vidyas are entertaining too. I feel bad about Sara basically using him

he's by far the most honest guy in the fitness industry

That's not a man, that's a mutant who left his humanity behind a long time ago

I disliked him at first, and his videos seem quite boring too. But he kinda seems a nice guy, despite being an insecure douche.

Will feel bad when he's found dead in a couple years.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAnmJOAjS5s

>rick pianos a pretty cool guy, eh trens rel hard and doesn't afraid of anything

Rich Piana is my hero

He's legitimately mentally ill. His mind is gone and he cannot prevent himself from saying 'fuck' every third word.

>metal illness

Underrated post.

His videos are fun. His lifestyle however is not.
He looks like he has no family and no friends. Like a sad man who thinks that people will respecf him if he is big and if he has a lot of money.
But again, that is better life than mine.

Rated U for Under

Seems alright. I hope he gets better but I know he won't.

He would look 100% more attractive without the shit tattoos. Tattoos are nigger tier.

He's the kind of guy that will wear a brown belt with black pants.

i love how he speaks for like 2h and sun goes down in his video but at the start of the video the sun is still high in the sky...

Looks like he would have problems wiping his butt

Hes yoked but he likes some dweeb shit. Hes Cali trash

Roger Pineapple looks like deviantart inflation fetish art.

He doesn't have legs. Self confessed skips legs everyday cause he fucked up his knees. I lol at pictures of him cause under those pants are tiny little sticks

he's a cunt, as are you

please die of AIDS you fucking degenerate

Rich is based af and his videos are a pure guilty pleasure

so?

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCKING MORNING GODDAM-

youtube.com/watch?v=C-bfSMpHBHE

filthy rich but can't get a 8/10 that actually loves him. the muscles do fuck all for him.

>shills the supplement industry

He literally never shuts the fuck up about how people should NOT be taking supps, what are you talking about?

KEK

Pianoman is a liberal cuck who voted against Trump! Sad!

He is a really handsome individual desu

his tattoos are going to look fucking ridiculous when he shrinks down as he gets older, that's if he lives to be that old

>some

because of body dysmorphia, he always felt like he needed to be bigger and bigger, it's never enough for him, he's never content with what he has.

>implying he'll get old

shit how does he even walk

He's a pretty cool dude who seems like his only real problem is being so honest to the point of being an easy target for some crabs

desu it makes me feel like an idiot. im studying hard to become an engineer in scandinavia. it'll be fucking hard for me to make enough money to get a bentley llike his not alone a house like that. and what did he do? just fucking train and troll people to buy supplements

C'MON

he used to when he worked for a business but now hes independent he tells it straight up he how he was talking shit for bucks

I think he means well

He's a degenerate, but at the same time, I can't look away and want to see what crazy antics he's up to next

He sacrificed ever looking like a normal or sane human being. I wouldn't trade that for a Bentley.

Honestly I look up to him. Hes a nice guy, He loves his fans and he seems genuine in all of his videos. I started going to olympia last year and both years that I have seen him he has stood hours to meet his fans and take a picture without being rude or understandably impatient. Sucks what hes going through with his ex wife.

>tatted watermelon
Kek

He did index fund investment and now he does residental property stuff, and he is almost 50
Dont be a sad cunt

Does he actually train legs? I've never watched his vids and I only see 8 hour arm workout memes

I never noticed any symptoms of iron deficiency in him. What ones are you seeing?

It's not like he's going to his doctor and getting his fucking gear prescribed, retard. Any doctor today would tell him he has issues and recommend treatment.

all rise for the natty anthem