Tfw voted trump

>tfw voted trump
>tfw this chick I liked said she was disappointed he won on Face Book
>tfw this numale who she frendzoned sees this and posts antiTrump stuff nonstop and tags her in it to impress her
>tfw she knows I voted Trump
>tfw we fucked yesterday and today anyway

Any other making it stories?

This is not fitness related you insecure beta.

Fuck off to your containment board you insecure pussy.

The more experience I get in life the more I'm convinced that a woman that loves/respects you will defer to your belief structure because she respects your opinion.

>posters remained at two

Making it stories have always been a part of Veeky Forums

If you're not going to pretend to care about board culture just go back to /r/fitness and quit being so salty

Don't you numales have a protest to be at? Maybe you'll be getting deported soon

Yeah I live in a pretty liberal area (Portland) and I do better with women than most of the numale manlets around here.

Lots of Fat Acceptance and ugly hipsters around tho.

As a conservative person of color I love stealing women from white liberal """men"""

The women are both attracted to my exotic was and natural confidence that a conservative mindset grants you and the """men""" can't complain or I just tell all their liberal friends that they're racist and their girlfriends join in too lmao

Very nice

>for some reason, this guy comes here, the Veeky Forums anime imageboard section about fitness, to talk about voting in an election and how he had sex with a girl, just out of the blue

yeah, you're definitely not insecure, or a virgin, or both.

>projecting

Keep virtue signaling on Facebook friend. You'll get a used up, obese feminist with a stinky snatch one day!

What the fuck is a numale

Darkies of color gtfo america

I'm a proud Trump voting conservative

Not the same guy but you're an actual retard you know that right...

thank you.

Not the same guy, but what he said isn't wrongo faggo

Fucking this
brb going to Veeky Forums to tell them about my passion for growing uruguayan carnivorous plants and how I show them to my friends if they ask me how it's related I'll say
LOL YOURE JUST JELLY COS U HAS NO FRIENDS RIGHT GOYS HEHEHE

>faggo

Has a tripocode on Veeky Forums
I think we're done here for tonight folks

Just so you're aware, it would be the same if this OP situation was a Clinton/Trump reversal

The only reason someone would come to the fitness board to talk about their voting candidate and how it related to sex, with no relation to fitness, shows how insecure and probably virgin they are