Go out

>go out
>70% of women are fucking huge

>gets cold
>put on my coat
>look like a bum even tho my coat is the right size and couldn't fit in anything smaller
>tfw manlet and framelet

no matter how jacked I am, all I could get is one of those womanlets

What's your height

lmao6' 1'', I can't believe there are so many fucking tall women

>implying you can't climb taller women
>implying climbing tall women isn't amazing.
>implying

6'0 and same. where do you live?

>Being 6'1" and complaining about being a manlet

HAHAHAHAHAH no wonder you're that insecure about yourself, jesus the memes about people on Veeky Forums still being autistic seem too true

You are just ugly and insecure bro

>all I could get is one of those womanlets
Uhm what?
Chickletts are top tier, they wont settle for anything else than a top tier guy
lanky chicks however are insecure as fuck because fewer guys approach them and find them attractive

>implying tall women would ever look at your

croatia, also people are tall here, most of the guys from countryside are huge, good genes

I agree, but being secure would not get me a tall goddess because I'm poor.

try being a 5'7 in a university where most girls are your size or taller you fucking piece of shit. there are some who are 6'3 and more...

>fewer guys approach them and find them attractive

I don't agree

lmao, so sorry

>I don't agree
Its not about wether you agree or not
Taller girls defy the norm that girls are petite and short, guys find this less appealing and taller girls want even taller guys thus limiting their own dating pool

You should have an easier time dating tall girls than short girls since there is significantly less competition

Nigger I am 5'11 and I fucked two 6'2 Bitches, because the +6'2 guys were Beta orbiters
But they are just good to fuck who wants a gf that's taller than you lmao

>tfw no amazonian gf

Move to Canada, there's a ton of Chinks and Indians here and taller than quite a few people I see on a day to day basis.

oh btw I'm 5'7''

and I'm*

>Linving with Non humans

I'm half Asian so I don't really mind, coincidentally 90% of my friends are white even though I live in a 60% non white area.

So if you figure you only want to hang around white people it won't be that hard, I ended up doing it without actively trying to.

>even taller guys

but taller guys are a norm here so I'm fucked

Youre missing the point in what im trying to say
They want to date taller guys but there are fewer guys who are taller than they are
Their acceptable dating pool is also limited since alot of guys dont want tall girls
If you approach and have something to offer she might overlook your lack of height

A short girl in contrast wont accept you being shorter than 6'2'' because she has tons of options in dating so the slightest weakness means youre out of the game
(this ofc applies to attractive girls only, we dont talk about the rest)

>tfw amazonian fetish but 6'2''

Iktfb

6'2 and 6'0 isn't weird. And even if she is taller, she won't care. Other people might laugh at you though.

Are tall girls generally fine with dating men shorter than them? I'm 6' but I'd love a tall woman 6'+

>be 6'3
>find a 6'1 girl on tinder
>meet up and fuck her senseless
>tfw pinning her against the wall
>tfw making out naked while standing, my erect dick rubbing on her pussy
>tfw fucking while standing, from the front and the back

oh for sure. 6' and up girls would have such a limited dating pool if they discriminated by height. It's the moderately tall ones (5'9 - 5'10 or so) who are super picky.

Noice, hoping for a tall grill to bear my godlike offspring.

Its...strange really
Girls want taller men but taller girls know there are very few guys who are taller than them AND they have lower market value than short girls so its actually doable to date a tall girl despite their preference
Good luck

Where do you live? There are plenty of turbofemlets in the first world.

>5'0 chick
>user he's much taller than you!
ENOUGH

I'm with you there. Hopefully they'll play pro basketball and let me retire early.

Plus there's the whole perk of tall girls having long legs

yeah man, Im like 4ft9" tall, literally a dwarf, and I bonered like 5 hot sluts who were all over 6' last weekend

op just be yourself bro

REE TO THE E

thirdworld croatia, everybody is a fucking giant here, including women

Actually I'm not that into legs, I always preferred the long torso with short legs look

>taller girls defy the norm
except that the norm for being a supermodel is being above 178

tall women are the fucking shit. i wish short men dating them would be seen as more normal but if i manage to get one 6" and above i wouldn't give a fuck.

>implying that tall girls aren't for pure love, cuddling with their big and soft frames and marrying

You sound like a faggot who wants to fuck men but are too scared to come out of the closet and go full homo

all memes aside that has to be shopped right?

Adriana is only 5'10". that guy must be 5 ft even

>I'm 6'3
>gf is 6'0

Doesn't have huge hands feet or bones too. Has long sexy legs and gives me footjobs if I ask.

Hngggg

the heels give her probably a 6'3

5'6 here
had a 6'0 gf for a couple of weeks in high school. Shit was cash bruah

Can confirm. 6' and from MN aka Little Amazon