About to go on a date with a girl I met at the gym, how am I looking?

About to go on a date with a girl I met at the gym, how am I looking?

id fuck you if you brought me a few drinks (no homo)

>hand tattoos
>those shoes
>ripped jeans

>THOSE FEMININE JEANS

what the actual fuck

Degenerate shitskin, gas yourself

>those jeans

You white boys are fucking crazy.

>that spic/nigger
>white

Get out of those jeans you fucking idiot, how could someone even own those

Tomorrow, tell us about the strap on that she fucked you with. Based on your skinny jeans and feminine pose ya kno

I don't know if this is a troll post or not, but those jeans are retarded, and also for women.
Also buy some socks you savage.

How can you guys tell OP is a shitskin?
Hand tattoos cover most of his color up

The jeans are fucking awful.

Mirin your wheels but Jesus Christ quads like that do not go well with tight jeans. Buy a normal pair that fit well and you'll be fine.

I wear literal women's jeans and I think those pants look awful.

Not entirely, look at the side of the fingers and neck. Even thoughthe light is shit you can still tell easily.

Change the whole outfit I will post better examples for a simple outfit.

The color is bad, the shoes are horrible and i hate the shirt and pants

Ps i am a grill

Those hands and neck look pretty much like a honkie's.

Like the girl

If she's also trashy then good, very good.

you dress like every youtube fitness vlogger

Drop the Silk silk shirt.

Choose sexy colors, like dark colours or blue or white. Even without the jacket his style is good.

Like a faggot

God damnit can every faggot just stop buying these cheap-ass looking chelsea boots?

bad example since this dude can literally wear hobo clothes smelling like urine and still be attractive

that's definitely a degenerate white dude

Like a proper cholo m8 im proud of you mang even got dem genu recurvatum legs

Looking for casual pics for you
Note the shoes yours are horrrrrible keep it classy or sporty

You sure that date is with a girl? You look like a bottom bitch to me.

The outfit is good though

A little bit of color is nice too like dark red. Usher has great fashion sense look at how he dresses and just copy it

like you're trying too hard

Did you borrow your big brother's shoes?

>Dating a chick fron your gym
You done goofed OP

Yep, this is bait.

Those jeans are so tight you are literally saying FULL HOMO.

I appreciated this post

On point, have fun senpfam

People going way to hard on you imo

But, you should definately wear a pair of black jeans and long socks instead, would look really good

>wearing clothes that are so tight you're unable to move your limbs
>having misc tattoos all over your hands
>using obnoxious filters on your photos

You'll do just fine, enjoy.

thats awful also
get some taste lad

A 25$ fake leather jacket with a pair of grey 15$ jeans from zara and an edgy necklace? Fuck off, if an ugly guy wore this you'd hate it

Cargo jeans and obnoxious coloured nobrand (?) sneakers with a carhartt hat, on a date? lmao

Meh, decent enough but only a celeb could pull this off, shirt literally looks like a gym shirt,

>2016
>wearing shorts longer than knees

and black leather sneakers

Your taste is fucking terrible

Nice jeans faggot go end yourself

you look llike a high test woman from the waist down

>Thrashes everything and doesnt post suggestions of his own
Then lets see what you consider good style so we can shit all over that

those chelseas look cheap as fuck lmao

Fair enough.

First of all, what you wear to a date depends a lot on the kind of date. You can almost never go wrong with a shirt+pullover like pic related, even if it's just drinks or a nicer restaurant.

You wanna keep it casual? Wear some nice sneakers and jeans, sneakers should be simple, white prefferably.

More dressed up? Chelseas or broughes. Investing in a decent pair of nice shoes goes a long way, it's very easy to tell if a pair of chelseas is 75$ or 200$...

Note; I would skip the chain he has in his pocket, looks a bit tacky

You forgot to say skip leg day

A lot more casual, daily wear. Modern look. Absolutely nothing wrong with ripped jeans if worn right. OP needs to change jeans though, definately.

Colours match skintone, the olive looks amazing against the black, very simple but gold.

>those jeans
>those shoes

Switch them out for boot cut Levi's and cowboy boots

Nice jeans, my gf has simmilar. How the fuck can you people wear ripped jeans?!

>that
>a man

I would change shoes in pic related to some loafers instead that are not gloss black, could definately go with sneakers also.

>women shoes
>women jeans

Good way to tell her you're gay

This looks like an abomination from a Veeky Forums Veeky Forums crossover attempt

Y-you sure did your homework on this
Im actually speechless
First pic i might try, ive been looking for a more grown up look so thanks, now i know what its called although id still go for OPs style of choice if i was trying to get dates of tinder

Nothing girls like more than trashy guys

This is how you rock sneakers btw

I thought that was common knowledge

thx now kill yourself

>nmds

lmao, at least you didn't post yeezys.

By not being American.
It's kind of trendy in Europe right now and we all know that Americans know nothing about fashion.

Yeezyless fag detectec

>hate on anything popular

nmds are fine, what sneaker would you suggest?

>inb4 jordans

That looks... uh... weird. I mean, the top is okay if you REALLY want to show off gains, but change the jeans man. Those have to go. Either well-fitted plain jeans, custom-made or denim.
That just looks like you stole your sister's trousers.

Only fuckbois wear these here in Europe

>white or no *shudder* socks
>wearing sneakers
>not wearing black leather motorcycle boots to match your all black s1000rr like a real Veeky Forums alpha male.

Honestly the Europeans do some things right.

Loafers with black socks, or boots are the only way to actually convey you're a man and not some edgy teen wannabe rapper wearing sneakers.

Yes, so?

>women giving men fashion advice
kek

just get a nice, light blue or white dress shirt and a pair of fucking dark chinos and sneaks. not hard to that fuck up. u can get a cheap watch aswell. A Daniel Wellington does is like $100 and sexy as hell.

I'm not a nigger, I only wear Swiss watches

socks or kys

Filling pieces make good stuff.
Better build quality, better materials, same (sometimes lower) price and not everyone and their mom wears them.

>Daniel Wellington
>t. Instagram chick

When did Veeky Forums sneak back in here?

It's not fucking rocket surgery. Take off that Halloween costume and put this stuff on instead.

Also nice tats. I'm just kidding, they look shit.

if you're reading this reply, ignore all the replies above and follow @magic_fox on instagram if you want to know how to dress. you're welcome.

>tight shirts are out of style. Trying to show off your gains looks tryhard af too
>jeans are too short and not cut well for your thighs. Get some shit with more of a taper through the whole leg and something that'll stack on the calf so you look less carrot shaped
>wear socks that look cool between your pants/chelsea's

looks like he's dressed by the internet but doesn't know how to get the fit right

I'm European and we all wear sneakers you ape, we don't all wear loafers like some ad set on the itialian riviera

Stop lying Sven.

Ripped jeans scream "fuccboi"

slav detected

Those jeans and shoes honestly look obscenely fucking gay. Those are actual womans jeans and the beige shirt and shoes do not go with light blue denim. Either put on some dark denim or chinos and keep the shoes or just change your jeans to something less gay.

>the beige shirt and shoes do not go with light blue denim
you are reddit af my man

did one of the guys from one direction do a bulk?

Whatever, they still don't match.

how does it feel to be out of style?

Maybe I was wrong about the colors, but the shoes do not go with the pants, might be wrong about why. But they look seriously weird together.

haha kanye west as a point of style
he married a pear
ahahaha

> Implying style is what celebrities wear and not looking your best.

His are too short/tight

Kanye's come to a similar opening at the bottom (~6") but are wider throughout the leg. His are also cut longer so they stack at the bottom which is nice for guys who aren't skinny cause you get something that breaks up the carrot shape thick quads give you

You guys have shit style desu.

Nobody noticed this gold.

Exactly, for crying fucking out loud...change the jeans. Please!

and your answer is some weird muslim?

Opt for darker shoes, the current colour is too similar to the shirt.

looks comfy and lenny kravitz can do no wrong.

>how am I looking?
Like someone I wouldn't hire.

That's Lenny Kravitz desu.

this looks absolutely pants on head retarded in a real life. Like with lightning and mirrors bodies look better and underwhelming in person, same applies to most of these effay styles. People over on Veeky Forums just haven't realized it yet. It becomes painfully obvious when they meet though

>this thread
proving once and for all the majority of Veeky Forums dress like gays and fuckbois

>muh Wrangler 501 jeans and giant boots like a real man

Bruh for real don't do it. Have at least two gyms you go to and use one to pick up bitches and the other to workout. I just had to end a relationship with a girl I met at the gym and it's awkward as fuck.

kravitz?
that doesnt sound arabic. Persian?

that's a dog baby