Anyone else planning to hand in their natty card in 2017?

anyone else planning to hand in their natty card in 2017?

already did that, 4 weeks in.

Yep, im gonna download tinder so i need to hand my card in before that and make some gains

absolutely, and i'm banking on it changing my life

>starting b&c
>moving 8 hours away to coast
>deleting facebook
>getting tinder
>going to hopefully make a career move in real estate

any reason I shouldn't throw the boring lifestyle I've been living away? 20 y/o

dont roid at such a young age, wait 5 or more years and then do your research and pin.

Is that the Golden one?

20 is a bit young to roid dude. Men finish puberty later than women, give it a few years so you can be sure you don't permafuck your body. Steroids can be done safely, but a developing endocrine system is too delicate and easy to fuck up to risk adding roids right now. That's how shit like stunted growth and infertility comes about.

Golden One minus synthetic male hormones

yes, it is him and pic related was after 2,5 years of lifting

>roiding for tinder

How shitty is your life when you are so obsessed with your body?

If you can't pull Tinder Bitches when you are skinnyfat you ae just ugly and human waste a nice body is just a plus
Source: Personal experience, was skinnyfat last year

fuck off pussy

>stunted growth and infertility
who gives a fuck lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you don't care then knock yourself out dude. I didn't want you to accidentally hit yourself permanently put of ignorance, but if you simply do not care then feel free to do whatever you want.

>How shitty is your life when you are so obsessed with your body?
op here, i have literally nothing in life besides lifting and it makes me sad when i look in the mirror and i see my dyel body and i automaticly compare myself to roided out fake natties from social media.

Disgusting

>If you can't pull Tinder Bitches
I get approached IRL occationally as it is right now but i want to maximize my experience so why not have a good looking face AND a top tier body to boot?

I'm not entirely convinced he was natty in this picture because of the size but that's a myspace angle so it's impossible to judge. the bodyfat, skin, muscle shake and fullness look natty

There's no point in staying natty if you want some serious gains.
Might as well take up cardio.
Roiding for 3 years now,no regrets.

i bet you like girls faggot

If you want to Max it just get a body like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that's ehat bitches want.

I also want to lift for myself so that i think i look good
Girls are the most judgemental and harshest critics of all but in the end their opinion doesnt matter much

because he's probably not. look how out of proportion he is. his lats look like a ninja turtle shell.

although his traps aren't obnoxious so maybe he is clean, but probably not

>dyels
if you genuinely think that's natty especially in 2.5 years, off yourself
>popping delts

Suck my dick you turkish piece of dirt.

so did you stay to watch or did your girlfriend tell you how good Mehmet was? :) don't bother replying, you will only embarrass yourself :') xxx

lmao thats the golden one

Mindset of a 14 year old aka average turkish retard.

guess I was right; you just ended up embarrassing yourself :).

It's okay, haha! It's just Veeky Forums :), nobody will learn about your xenophobia IRL! Nobody would even suspect a thing especially when you suck Turkish dick for money :D xxxx.

yeah if only i know where to get test in poland i would hop on it right away

>Xenophobia
Disliking Turks is Natural.

Yeah. I've told myself if I can go 6 months straight without wavering and taking any days off that I'll make the decision to roid then. That will be in mid April and just in time for a cut.

no, it's not

Will doing a test cycle fuck my shit up if I'm 19, I'm hearing conflicting answers on this

I have a couple of friends that are fat and pull girls in tinder just by using shitty pickup lines. I can't believe how easy it is. I personally have never used tinder because I'm a religicuck.

m8 it's easier to score test than it is to score condoms in Poland

Considering i see guys like pic related have trouble on tinder in getting girls i have doubts about your statement friend, unless you live in a place with 95% girls

I'll start when Im 25. 23 now, going to get the most out of my natty test first.

I haven't the first idea of how to go about steroids and need to do research but just for the sake of it, how much does it roughly cost to roid, say, per year?

>I'm 19
You are just a baby. There is a reason why you need to be at least 25 years old. Do it if you want but it's not a smart thing at this young age.

>big shoulders
>average traps
huh?

dyel detected

do you even lift motherfucker? go to the mirror, flex your traps, and then go and do front lat spread (but i doubt you have anything to flex or spread) and check if you can still se your traps

i agree, someone with super freak genetics could achieve that in that time frame