Tfw you sacrifice weight for proper form

>tfw you sacrifice weight for proper form
>tfw the asshole cheating gets to lift heavier but with shit form

ITS NOT FAIR. THE GIRLS WILL THINK HE IS STRONGER

i'm guessing you're also one of the fags in pic related

>Thinking about JamalĀ“s cum can

Those girls are just sluts that only care about attention, no ambitions in life, just Chad and Starbucks and Instagram user

>implying girls have any idea what lifts you're doing

If there is a mirror nearby girls probably wont even notice you exist or that you lift unless you drop the weights so the ground shakes

I always wonder how significantly a person's lift would go down when they try to squat below parallel

It's not about how much you can lift. It's about how much you look like you can lift.

Quite a lot, actually. Remember that you barely use your glutes or hamstrings until you break parallel.

I think one of Rip's trainers had a story of a lanklet that came in and put on 2 plate and was quarter squatting it, and once the trainer made him go below parallel he could barely do 125 lbs.

>mfw I can squat more if I go sub parallel

Might have the opposite then with weak quads and stronger glutes/hammies

Made me tear up a bit

This pic unsettles me

Nobody cares how much weight you lift unless you're an olympic weightlifter

Girls only care about how your muscles look

Lifting less with better form is good because you're doing the same work with lower risk of injury

>at gym
>benching next to this guy who was a huge asshole to one of my friends
>sacrifice form in order to make it look like I'm easily benching far more than him
>elbows hurt for a week

that pic made me feel ashamed of my own life.

>Girls only care about how your muscles look
No, no they do not
Girls care about what other girls think mate, its about time you guys learn

that as well as some nice flexibility meaning he's getting more bounce and keeping momentum out of the hole.

real feels

>tfw just lost form on my fifth rep 155kg dealift
It's not worth it guys, snap city is real and for a moment I thought I was going on vacation there
>inb4 babby weight

have you tried actually being strong fucking retard

This is so fucking autismal.

Sure, it's vapid shit, but butting in with YEAH BUT SOLDIERS AND WAR HOW DARE YOU DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAMED

Yeah no shit war is horrible. It's more horrible than most things, I'd wager.

dont you eventually end up with "shit" form anyway?
lets say you do the badass 40kg bench with good form, next time you do 42.5 with gud form, then 45 with good etc.
BUT eventually you can barely do it, so you juuuust manage somehow with wobbling and one side going up first etc.

obviously there is a limit, but if you have absolute perfect form, isnt the weight too light?

I know that feel. I hurt my back and was off lifting for a month after doing deadlifts.

>going for 225 (had just started lifting not too long ago)
>think I did too many warmup sets, so my back was already feeling a little fatigued
>get through 4/5 reps, back starts tingling on 4th one
>figure fuck it, it's not that big of a deal, I can get one more rep out
>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
>get the rep but feel twang in back, instantly feel like I had DOMS the day after doing 100 back extensions
>can't bend forward past a certain angle without pain in my hips and very low back

no you're fucking retarded, you can maintain proper form by getting stronger using the same form

the idiots that harp about "perfect form" are the same idiots that never truly push themselves.

form breakdown is going to happen once you're out of babyweight territory. just be sure you're keeping yourself safe and lift. once it becomes unsafe is when you start dialing it back.

This kinda

They don't want an Arnold body, they want a fighter body

There is more:

holy fuck who is this erection confection?

>tfw some arab dude curled in front of me with almost no ROM
>tfw he is rapidly lifting an inch of movement
>tfw his face looks like he is praying to Allah

Wtf time between posts damn long here.

I don't get it

Kek'd

This hits me in the feels.

A hell of a lot. I can front squat 120 for a single with a pause at the bottom. When I'm just doing quarter squat dips to up my push press, I can load up 160 and still keep good form

This is why I do trap bar deads

This thread went from feels to lels

This happened to me a few times, it should go away. Here is 3 tips to make sure it never happens again

1, Look forward, maybe slightly down
Dont look up, dont try to look at yourself in the mirror. You might find looking up is is giving you a hyperextended lower back

2. Dont try to squat your deadlift, dont start your deadlift with your hips too low

3. Research the ques of a deadlift, your knees and hips lock out at the same time. Dont hyperextend your back at the end of the lift

Alan Thrall has some great videos on perfecting your deadlift form. Subscribe to his yt if you haven't already.

that's it, now I only have humorous ww2/nazi stuff left.

For me personally I just have the ATG movement pattern so ingrained in my muscle memory that if I don't break parallel it just feels wrong.

holy shit lieutenant dan

Keep dumping plz

k have a few minutes left

>run or dye
heh

Already, out now. Take care and dont forget your oats.

This thread is full of autism

>that guy who has nothing better to do than spam unfunny images for hours

Its not that, its just that you see a lot of first worlders being so obsessed with the most decadent retarded shit. Its like those motivational threads that try to make lifting weights look like its some amazing struggle against the gods or some shit. Lifting weights is just picking something up and putting it down. Its not difficult, its not some amazing noble struggle, its not a war, its just a hobby that a lot of people enjoy. Theres nothing wrong with it, its just that when you try to romanticize it it looks super shitty.
Its the same with all these teenage girls. They act like their boy problems and autistic collages are some kind of amazing world breaking shit, when in reality theyre just living boring fucking lives and trying to make it seem interesting.
Live a life of danger, live a life worth remembering. If you choose not to do those things, its better to accept your mediocrity and live with it than it is to fantasize about being some epic warrior while you work the grill at mcdonalds.

There's no fucking way Rip is right about glute activation.
Half squats blow up the ass when done heavy. I do half front squats to workout my upper back as an assistance for ATG front squats and my glutes get pumped like crazy. A nice bonus.

believe it or not, girls actually care about how you make them feel and how they enjoy their time with you

>first month of SS
>giving your wrong opinion
Just stop my dyel friend

I liked them. But then again I am quite easily entertained.

NO BREAKS

Some guy at my gym quarter-squats 3pl8 and he looks like a legday-skipper. Strong upper body but no joocy legs, that's for sure.

Believe it or not girls actually are beset by hundreds upon hundreds of guys who want to make them feel good and entertain them
How many of these do you think succeed?

As someone who's been in war, first world problems really pale in comparison and you really start to take life in stride, not really giving a fuck about forgetting your phone at that restaurant or your close colleague not liking you and talking behind your back. Being under fire and watching a friend critically injured and thinking he's gonna die any minute really puts like in perspective.

country/branch/mos/location?

>giving any identifying information online

Yeah, because theeeyyyreee ouuuut too geeet yooouuuu!

Not him, btw, I don't give a shit where you been. Prolly some inane and boring sand-shithole anyway.

This kek

I'm so glad she lost

I'm not that guy but his question won't tell him anything horrible.

Vet here, US/Army/11B/Germany + Afghanistan

You dun goofed, the Jihad party-van is coming to claim you for the harem.

Obviously the black plates are each 5 kg while the green plates are 50 kg