Average people are so pathetic that they think she looks fit in the first picture and are surprised that *even she* has...

Average people are so pathetic that they think she looks fit in the first picture and are surprised that *even she* has a gut when sitting

>What is flexing and how does it work

everyone has a gut when sitting you dingus

That's his point. The people who don't know that are the dinguses

i don't, fatass.

you do, faggot

>claims to not have a gut when sitting
>doesn't post pic

Yup, that's believable.

i don't. stop projecting.

I don't have a gut when sitting when I'm as lean as 6% (and not bloated) otherwise there's a small "gut". Perfectly reasonable for someone to have absolutely no gut if they're extremely lean.

Yeah, but to different degrees and the difference is obvious

you do

A cm of wrinkled skin as a result of the sitting position isn't the same as a "gut" you worthless sack of shit.

Tell me why i should care about this girl please

You saying she is relaxed in that photo ? Fuck off, faggot.

It doesnt matter how many examples i provide, you'll have more new excuses every time

thought the same thing when i saw that pic on reddit

no shit someone with as little body fat as her wouldn't have a gut.

Give her a cheeseburger and have her sitting casual, you would see a gut. Fuck the autism with some people is so damn high.

>sucking it in like a champ

Spotted the """"""""15% bf""""""""

Stay mad fatties

A little bit of a gut on a cute girl is hnnnng
Anyone else thing this? I like it when they have a tummy

That's because all your examples are young women holding their stomaches in for Facebook

you must be a feeder, is this you and your girl user?

I don't like fat girls (I promise) I just think a little bit of chub is cute on girls that are still small.

>le eat a cheesebueger maymay

Are there a bunch of jealous fat women posting on this board? What sort of self-respecting straight male would be angry about photos of a woman with low body fat?

everyone has a roll of skin when they sit, but this chick has a the tummy the belies her average bf%. point of OP is that this chick isn't even all that fit and peoples' standards of fitness are very low.

>using "le"
found the redditard

i'm sorry but i don't

that doesn't invalidate the point of his post fatty

funny how everyone who claims not to hasn't posted a picture yet. Words mean nothing!

Who cares? You'd just accuse them of flexing or sucking in, as evidenced by the other photos posted.

you just contradicted yourself.

also i still have no gut. get over it fatty.

I want to kiss that jelly belly

This is what the world has come to: 1966's average is 2016's "fit".

Still not seeing shit. You two can call me whatever but fact remains, no one has yet to post anything but touched up pics of models posing.

90%+ of people have guts.

IT KANT BE TROO POST PICZ OR DIDNT HAPPEN JEW HAF AGUT I SWEAR