Request picture

Sorry I bring this to fit but I know you all are trying to achieve this body type, does anyone have that one picture that was viral 2-3 days ago,
Theres these two humans standing next to a space marine, Im trying to argue about something with a friend.

the people in the photo are standing outside near a pool or something like that.

>was viral 2-3 days ago

>t I know you all are trying to achieve this body type
>implying anyone on Veeky Forums would survive any of the SM trials

Is SM body type achievable natty?

The tiny head SM art really bugs me. OP pic should be the definitive canon proportions of space marines.

only if you do 4 scoops minimum

Nah, you need to do a few cycle of geneseed senpai.

>Space Marines
>Natty

They're like the least natty beings in the galaxy.

SM's not only can lift several tons, but they can run more than a mile in a minute.
Never skip cardio.

The mile a minute bit got me skeptical but I suppose with their immense height and strength, that would actually be underwhelming in a way. Supposing they could ever exist of course

40k has the best lore

So fuckin cool

>no one posts the goat art

pretty worthless to just scale up humans when it'd be easier and more effective to make power armor and better weaponry

Are these faggots supposed to wear this 24x7?

>Be me
>Be space marine
>Charging through enemy territory
>Slaying enemies left and right
>Have to take a shit
>Find quiet spot behind tree
>Spent nine hours removing armour
>Get shot and die

>implying armor doesn't have receptacle with a tube leading up my ass blessed by librarians
>implying that doesn't turn my massive enhanced fiber optic space marine log into high protein empire biscuits that I can eat in-between slaying enemies

it's like you don't want to purge heretics

I got my creatine in the mail today, will I be SM-tier if I just skip maintenance and load all day erryday?

also, do I need to actually lift? I mean it's a lot of creatine

Yea man just go beastmode XD and do double dosage errrday. The gains will be too damn high. Thanks for stopping by Veeky Forums and good luck!

top kek.

>be abducted at age 10
>undergo an inhuman daily training schedule
>recieve 19 different implants that alter your genetic makeup
>2 hearts, 3 lungs, ribcage fused to a solid plate
>7 feet tall and practically immortal, can enter a type of coma and "sleep" for over 500 years

Yeah i think space marines lost their natty status long ago

Guys, how do I into warhammer? I think it all looks really cool but where do I start?

The tabletop game seems nice

thanks for tuning in

>orcs
>not orks

Casual

This

40k has some badass quotes too.
>Paranoia is a very comforting feeling. If you think that someone's out there to get you, you think you matter.
>Mind without guilt is a mind devoid of memory.
>Don't expect gratitude and you'll never be disappointed.
>If you think you're underappreciated, you're overestimating your worth.

Better crippled in body than corrupt in mind.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Heresy grows from idleness.

but it IS canon they are under tons of products to get this buff.

your life is the emperor currency, spend it well.

I am a man,
Prone to weakness,
But I am a Guardsman,
Where weakness is death,
I will crush my weakness,
With the weight of my pride.

Just go check out a store. Walk in and tell them you're interested. Check out the armies, see which one interests you most aesthetically. Read up on lexicanum or the 40k wiki for the background. 1d4chan also breaks down each army's pros, cons, and playstyles pretty extensively.

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Its a combo of their super strength, but also i think their armor plays a part in it. Running 60 mph