DNP comes on Wednesday, ill be running a gram for 12 days along with 1g tren e, 600 tren a, 600 mast p, 100mcg t3

DNP comes on Wednesday, ill be running a gram for 12 days along with 1g tren e, 600 tren a, 600 mast p, 100mcg t3

At this point I dont even care if I die, just went through the worst break up ever and my goal is to get as shredded as possible and fuck a ton of girls on tinder to get my mind off my ex

im starting at 230lbs 12%

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B23qymQr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're gonna go full retard mode id still drop the dose to like around 700mg dnp

>a gram
Hope you live in a place where temps don't go over 60f.

A gram? You're asking to die. Just reduce it to 750mg dude, don't kill yourself over some girl

>taking all that shit + 1g of dnp
Link where you live so we can find your obituary.

>half-way through cycle
>my breath when talking to clients
JUST

>literally going to kill himself with DNP over a girl
you are the embodiment of Veeky Forums my man

Front load 600mg, then 450mg a day.

Do not do a gram you idiot that is potentially lethal and very probably a hospital situation

I'm speaking from experience

Don't do more than 500mg a day at first.

In fact, I'd start with 300mg and up the dose if you aren't getting any results.

That's hot as fuark op

don't fucking do that. good lord.

Just do 250 with the tren you'll be shredded beyond belief if you can survive the carb cravings

>ill be running a gram for 12 days

rip OP

>on 250mg/ed for 9 days
>feels okay, sweats only really hit when it's time for bed
>up it to 500mg/ed few days ago
>cravings so bad my whjole diet gets fucked
>literally chadded a whole pizza, about 2100 cals
>can barely sleep the heat is so bad, gf won't let me put the fan on in the room so i have to sleep in the living room
>wake up with terrible fucking headache today and dying of dehydration

god fucking damn this shit is no joke. so easy to just destabilize.

gonna try to continue with 500mg/ed for a few more days, see if i can sort out my eating at work so i don't feel so shit. but if it starts affecting my work performance i'm gonna back off and finish at a lower dose.

almost lean enough for abs though. never happened in my life. it's glorious.

>tfw gyno is still there tho

230 at 12%. Jesus op just do some cardio you sound like you're borderline shredded right now Jesus christ.

Where can i get dnp. Is silk road too risky? I dont have any roiders at my gym

You don't know his height

We have a trip here who is 10-12% 250 6'5 and he looks big, at best.

When you assume...

pastebin

go to le reddit
thats where i got my stuff from

U just msged somone who was posting about it or what?? How did u do the transaction

Yeah , they usually have an email on their post explaining their prices and shit
Most if not all do it through bitcoin

Wat

pastebin.com/B23qymQr

What is with you hobbyists putting all this shit in your body? You're not Ronnie Coleman. You're just some jerk-off with poor body image. Eat less or do extra cardio, dummy.

Thx man

be careful user

>230lbs
>12%
Delusional

Im 19 i cant die

What fucking 19 year old needs a fat burner?

A Fat one id assume

5% bababy whatever it takes u gotta be freaky baby

The fucking people on this board, man.

Have you tried dieting? Have you tried lifting?

Just started my first test dose at 250mg tonight.

Feeling alright so far. Gonna go another day or two at 250mg then up it to 500mg.

I just wanna be shredded brah

Where can I get it in Australia or ships to Australia? I got it from dr muscle pharma in the past and looking to get more. Shit works so well!!

>Be OP, a greedy fucking cunt
>Take a bunch of random drugs irresponsibly
>Die
>Ruin sources for everyone else

Just fucking hang yourself and leave the PEDs for people who know how to use them responsibly.