When was the last time you cried, Veeky Forums? Why?

When was the last time you cried, Veeky Forums? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6eQLduoRpAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in a few years now. Ive been on the verge of tears many times, but actually crying? Not in a while

>haven't cried since I was 14 years old
>21 now
I guess I just forgot how

not since the last time my father beat me.

his funeral didn't move me to tears fortunately.

It's also the only time I've cried as an adult

I honestly can't remember, possibly when I was 11 or 12? I definitely remember crying a few times at that age but I don't know if that was the last time..

23 now

2dark3me

When the Cubs won the World Series

When Bing Bong died.

Yesterday after arguing with my gymbro about something. PCT is going so-so

when my dog died.

Don't remember but I'm pretty sure I was drunk

I watched les miserables on saturday, many tears were shed

About a month ago. Wife left me. Before that it was when I was 15 and at my grandmothers funeral.

you and me both, I'm 19 now and last time i cried I was around 10

Don't worry, you will cry again. It will come soon. Once you realize you've been going down the wrong path in life for some time now. You'll realize you need to make a change to become the person you were meant to be, a better person. In that moment, alone and abandoned, the walls will come down and you will be reborn in the tears.

Couple months ago when I held my doggo of 14 years as he was put to sleep

thinking about the end of persona 3

Today.
Ongoing stress.
I just needed to let it out.

right now

hold me

iktfb

last week. I told my buddy how much I hated myself and wanted to die. Never told anyone that besides an ex. Also cried over that ex. Fuck.

When a puppy I cared for for 4 months died choking on the dog food a vet gave me. I cried while doing squats that day at the gym.

I cried from grief at my uncle's funeral. I was the first person in the family to find out about his death so it was my responsibility to call everyone (and I mean everyone). After the 3rd person burst into tears over the phone I got fucking numb. It all came out a month later at his funeral.

I cried last month when my girlfriend told me she loved me for the first time but for a different reason than above obviously. I thought it would never happen until that day.

Chin up lads. Remember, ancient men cried all the time and it was seen as strength.

Election night.

Don't get an econ degree, lads. Its like living in a world where everybody thinks they're a PhD in astrophysics because they obey the laws of gravity.

>Election night.
Tears of joy, right?

I'm really struggling to get over my ex. A song came on Spotify at work. I used to cook with her, drink wine, dance and spin her around in the kitchen to this song as we both sang it.

I had to leave and go to the bathroom.

We were so good together. Fuck user. Right now. Right now.

2 months ago
im a sad drunk

Last December when my dog died. Broke down a couple of times. He was the best dog whose ever lived.

I cried watch Never Back Down two nights ago.

C R I N G E

Last year.
Grandma finally died from Alzheimers.
>tfw she said my dad was her favourite child

Watching master and commander
I cried knowing that women will never understand that movie.
poor souls

less than a week ago 2bh

youtu.be/6eQLduoRpAU

i'm always crying deep down inside.

I thought I was going to 8 months ago. Right after my girlfriend broke up with me, instead, I broke my windshield.

kek that was pretty sad

Like full on bawwing my eyes out or just shedding a few tears?
I I think the last time I actually cried was four years ago when my girlfriend and I split up on bad terms.

If just shedding a few tears though, I do that a few times every week because I'm super empathetic and cry easily during sad movies, or if music gets me feeling a particular feel.

yesterday when i watched youtube videos of puppies

When my guitar instructor got paralyzed in a car crash and asked me to sign his DNR so he could kill himself. Signed it, his family took turns shouting at me, and then i walked out of the hospital and quietly cried in the car

Yesterday my last friend cut off all forms of communication with me because I'm annoying. I have autism :(

I was at a musical with my family. Musical was carousel and it was actually pretty shit, ending scene was tugging at my heart strings though.

But what tipped me over the edge was when it was finished and everyone was applauding, this couple in about their 40s or 50s came up onto stage, the the guy fumbled around in his satchel for about 15 seconds before producing a ring and proposing to her on stage.
Teared up like a motherfucker

I got teary eyed when Trump won the presidency. No joke. Was a great night, filled with liberal asspain

cry fairly regularly at the moment. going through a divorce, not handling it very well.

Last week. Boss died. Lasted for 3 seconds or so

Two weeks ago, broke down for almost an hour
My first girlfriend ever broke up with me after three months since she didn't feel like our relationship was working(it was long distance so we didn't meet eachother a lot)
No matter how many times I tell my friends that I'm fine I'll still love her
>tfw don't have anyone to lift for anymore

Literally every single person I've spoken to in a LDR has advocated very strongly against it.

I don't think I could ever handle one

>LTR
she's not really your "girlfriend" if you've never met in person

My cousin graduating from high school. I'm pretty sure he has autism which is why he was so easily bullied in school. It fucked with his education so he eventually transferred to a charter school and got his diploma and now he rocks out on the drums for various bands.

>never met in person
Except that we did meet about four times during that time, even a couple of times before since we were friends beforehand

About a week ago, last time before that was about 2 years when I was managing a university club and the pressure fucked me.

The most recent time is just because I'm taking on more responsibility for my family but it's difficult when your parents are getting older and forgetting things and your grandma can't breathe without an oxygen tank. Grandma kept on talking and rambling and I could tell that she wasn't really all there and that's when I got pissed... and then I just broke down and wept like a little bitch for about 30 seconds.

Fucking sad man. Not scared of death but the thought of your family going... when you truly try internalize is a really challenging feel.

two weeks ago gf and i broke up after almost two years, cried pretty badly first couple of days but am over it now. love blinded me from the faults in our relationship. now it's time to do better, we're all gonna make it brahs

Last night. Thinking about how lonely I would be if my mom died. Thinking about how lonely my kid brother would be. Thinking about how I would finish college and only drift further away from him.

This

You can lift for me, user.

Couple of months ago, grandfather died.

Left me $115,000 tho so it made up for losing my only family

I like your attitude

My housemates and I (two couples who are staying, and two single people who are leaving soon) were 'interviewing' prospective new housemates to replace the ones who are leaving. We were talking about who we liked and my girlfriend and I both suggested this one girl who seemed alright.

The girl in the other couple suggests this one guy, saying it might be nice to have a more masculine balance in the house. I asked about this and she said that myself and her husband were "not men". She said she controls her husband and it seems that my girlfriend controls me as well. My girlfriend and I disagreed with this, but that's not the point.

After a bit I left and laid down in my bed and cried. Haven't done that in a while, not sure if I was more vulnerable because I had snorted some ativan and it put me in a weird space but god damn what a shameful display.

Yeah really pathetic, I want to say that it sounds more pathetic how I wrote it but no, I think I'm just that sad.

At least I started working out again. Thanks for reading this blog post, hopefully it made you realize you are not this disgusting of a creature

thanks user i appreciate it :)

>Have awesome dad
>He took me on lots of hikes when I was a kid
>Always did tons of fun stuff with me
>He's literally the best person I know
>Always throw a football with dad
>He's so big and strong he could do anything
>Age 14
>Do some horrible shit and have to leave the country
>Mom won't even talk to me
>Dad says he's very conflicted, doesn't know if he can ever forgive me, but he will continue to love and support me no matter what
>Life abroad is hard, but I manage
>Dad comes out to visit me
>He still loves me so fucking much and we throw a football again
>A year goes by
>Dad is having some back issues
>Comes out to visit me still
>Throw a football with him as usual
>Realize I can throw farther than him
>At first, happiness and achievement
>Then the crushing realization that my dad will probably be dead in the amount of time I've been alive for
>Cry my fucking eyes out on the spot, literally can't stop it
>it's been a few years since then
>I'm crying right fucking now just thinking about it.

Sometimes I just shed tears without a reason.

Like, I'm not even sad or thinking about sad shit and I notice tears running down my cheeks. Only happens when I'm lying down too.

At this point I do t even know if it is my body doing weird shit or depression knocking the door

you must be really fucking annoying.

no offense keep liftin bro

The men of ancient cultures cried when there were real reasons. A lost love, a lost brother in arms, spiritual awakenings. Not like bullshit numales who are all "hurr Hillary lost, I'll openly weep on camera."

damn. that's fucking rough.

keep liftin bro don't let someone define your masculinity you're gonna make it

T-thanks user
N-no homo though...

About a week ago. A good friend hung himself in his room at my military boarding school my senior year this past May and I couldn't save him.

It catches up with me now and then. That was the second time I've cried about it since it happened.

I'm so sorry, Carey.

Fuck that's sad user.

If it's not too personal, what did you do?

Failed Aloha Snackbar.

Brahim? How's AU

me an my sister had a different relationship, mutual, not forced either side. Then my parents found out. By that point in my life I knew it was wrong and was trying to stop it but she really loved me and I didn't have the heart or brain to stop myself. I feel the worst for her out of the whole situation. Fuck bros, life was simpler back then.

About a week ago after finding out my step mum has cancer

God damn, that's rough.

I can't even imagine having to exile yourself like that, hope you're doing better now. Keep trucking on man

Almost this morning when my gf was crying for me not to leave her. She's too good for me.

I'm fine, still have these nights, had pretty crippling depression for a while, got down to 6'4 135 lbs after spending a year in front of my computer screen. Then saw:

>Self pity is narcissism disguised as depth

Best advice I ever got from Veeky Forums. Started swimming, then bodyweight, then lifting. Now I'm 6'4 190 barely breaking into ottermode and am absolutely killing it in my sales job before I go to college to start some business that I'll think of along the way. I recognize I'm a lot better off than some fags and it's my duty to make the most of myself after what I put my family through.

2 weeks ago for me, came out of nowhere

Fuck.

helped me immensely, that's why I'm sharing it with you guys.

about a week ago.

Girl i had been seeing and hanging out with for the last few weeks dropped me. Said she thought we could be more than friends but that's all she could see me as. Couldn't believe it since we had been sleeping together and talking about all sorts of stuff.

turns out she had been talking to the "Chad" of my army ROTC unit for weeks while we were fucking and going out. Literally dropped me for a guy who has been fucking every girl at my college. Was an emotional wreck for a while....maybe still am?

>doing a lot of drugs because life
>start seeing things and hearing voices
>get checked into emergency room
>get out, keeps happening
>everything thinks I'm insane
>can't even control my own mind
>there felt like nothing was left

Losing your mind is truly, truly fucked up.

>I kept seeing people and thought I had friends

Ayyeee, lmao

Holy shit, user. Sorry.

I've only cried like three times in the past ten years because I'm an emotionless wreck.

I want to get know people like that. I can't understand you what's your personality like

I cri evrytiem

Probably about 12 years ago. Doesn't seem healthy to have not cried for this long.

Non figuratively speaking i cry myself to sleep everynight. I try to atleast but there are days where i escape a little too hard with video gamea where i havnt gave myself a second to think and i just pass out. The self pity i have for myself is dangerous and it just consumes me.

Thanks user. I will just have to continue making positive changes

When i told her how i felt and her response after

The end of Rambo: First Blood

my eyes were about to cry out couple of months ago... was watching Saving Private Ryan... fucking Tom Hanks.

before that couple of years ago watching 300, i half Greek.

I don't remember, but i think it was quite recent. It was out of loneliness. But not the common kind, i suppose. The kind you feel when you're around a lot of people that constantly say how much they love you, and maybe they really do. You have lots of friends and all.

But, at the end of the day, when you're alone in your apartment, you notice a weird, empty feeling. All those people, and yet you feel alone. I think it's because i'm unable to connect with anyone, or something similar.

See

it wasnt a pupper but my cat had to be put down and about a week after it happened i cried bitch tears at 2am until i feel asleep

in the movie theater last friday

was watching hacksaw ridge

1st time while I was in Jail, knew my girlfriend was cheating on me. (6 years ago)

2nd time when I had to break up with my long term GF to follow my own dreams. (1 year ago)

I can't remember the last time I cried. Maybe 4 years ago when my dog died. Even then I had to force it and didn't cry as much as everyone else in family. It did hurt I just wasn't able to express it.

My eyes got watery when watching the anime called Orange last season. Shits sad but a good watch.

and you cry? well that no normal man, you are not happy. You believe you are in Need of something. Do you have a qt thats loves you?

9 November. Out of joy.

Not even kidding

I cry pretty much every time I watch a film with some familial tragedy, but I've never actually cried over anything that happened in my real life, not even breaking up with my exes.

I guess I'll cry when I lose a very close family member or friend.

No. I do have qt's wanting me. You think that's what's lacking?