Thoughts on based Jeff?

Thoughts on based Jeff?

god-tier youtube channel if you can get past clickbait

I actually don't hate this guy. Which is incredibly rare for me for fitness YouTubers. I'm sure if I looked hard enough I'd find a reason to hate him, but from what I've seen I think he might actually not be retarded.

This. He's the best fitness guy on YouTube. He just uses annoying titles to get views. But literally everything he says is golden.

Beast of a coach and more so when you get his NXT advanced monthly programs, let me tell you every single phase, I repeat EVERY PHASE is hard as shit, and you never will get comfortable and always be challenged. Some phases will focus on strength, some will focus on hypertrophy, some will focus on a mix of strength, hypertrophy, and conditioning. Literally going to become a beast going through this. Currently on month 15 (Slash and Burn) and boy this stuff is hard.

I've been training for 7 years and still learn new shit just watching his videos. Do you recommended buying any of his shit?

>trains for 20 years
>can barely deadlift 405

kek i'll pass on this weak scrub

Yeah man depends on where you are at, Athlean X 1 for beginners, Athean X 2 for more of a challenge, then of course NXT monthly, you can subscribe for $30 a month for NXt and cancel anytime you want, the thing is you keep all the months you subscribed for except the last one. Or you can buy phases individually for $50 and if you buy two phases you can get one free. Hope that helped, btw I was lifting for a year and a half before buying his stuff and now I do not regret it, having a game plan everytime I step into the gym is nice, plus new phases every month keeps training exciting but also keeps you form getting comfortable.

He can deadlift 495, where have you been, do your research next time, nice try kiddo. Plus he isn't a fat powerlifter, he is an all around beast, strength, aesthetics, conditioning like a beast, and doesn't spew stupid bro science that attracts people like you. Nice try though.

Looks better than you at 45 years old and is healthier than you.

Lmaoing @ your life atm

seriously, plus he's genuinely a nice guy and has trained pro athletes.

Jeff pls go

Lmao never got the whole pls go thing, shows that you don't know your stuff. Dang neckbeards these days. amirite?

Veeky Forums has been shit tier for a long time now.

There are still many of us on here that come occasionally who have been lifting for at least 5 years that know our shit. Anyone that would tlak shit about Jeff is a literal dyel. Or a fat power lifter.

lmfao you got fucking rekt fag

before todays shrilling was spot on
the coloured marker videos top notch

but seriously jeff, pls go or you risk becoming scooby 2.0

I know Jeff is literally one of the best fitness you tubers, he wants everyone to do well, and has the best credentials imo, he traveled with the mets and has trained other pro athletes. Other bioscience you tubers barely graduating high school.

People would rather watch >le funny I can't read properly brofessor man.

It's pretty hilarious. Dom looks like he doesn't know the first thing about lifting properly lol. Jeff is a guru.

Dom looks better than Jeff in every way shape and form and knows more than him about gains.

Cringey shilling

Torrented AX-1 but don't know if it's worth following or not. Can anyone vouch for it?

time for jeff to reply to jeff
can't even be fucked putting a shrill pic

He >pls go meme is absolutely cancer. If you prepubescent losers believe that Jeff even knows what Veeky Forums is you are out of your God damn mind

you do realise that some of us can see who posted what and from which IP yeah?

Food for thought...

Its a beginner program man, you will make some conditioning gains but idk about muscle depends on how long you been lifting. Sound like you need to move on to Athean X 2 or the most brutal training: NXT monthly which Im doing for now and can vouch is downright hard but the gains are amazing man. New training phase every month, right now the latest month is month 18, Jeff wanted to work on some other stuff before continuing his NXT, but even then thats a year and a half worth of NXT and you can always repeat it.

No, you're not right.

Thank god, so far barely anyone on fit is to be taken seriously, just a bunch of clueless clowns who only complain about height and make excuses. But there always is that small percentage who I feel like I could actually benefit from the advice they give.

Yeah he's got that mediocre gym bro physique down pretty well

you are aware that Dom is a character, right user?

He's every meathead stereotype rolled into one aesthetic package. You aren't supposed to follow his advice, he's just a comedian trying to generate clicks, rather than teach.

He does an amazing job lmao, people like that make the bland and boring fitness industry more fun

let it all out schizo
fighting/explaining to yourselves about Dom

leave now before it;s too late Jeff

Jeff is based, he gave me a lot of good tips for starting out. I learned all of my muscle groups from him drawing on himself with markers. I like how he talks to you like a coach, and his videos have just the right amount of homoeroticism too.

another manlet youtube channel.

He stays freakishly lean year round. Like 1-3% bf. I want to habeeb

But he's also into spot fat reduction too right? Is that okay?

Meh, why does it matter? Thats the thing about Veeky Forums, just a bunch of insecure losers pointing out small flaws about others to make them feel better about themselves.

No he's not, he's against bioscience, spot reduction is the most common myth, everyone knows that.

samefagging lol

>1-3% bf
This must be bait.

Or alternatively, 5-10%