Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw no bf

>26
>No GF EVER

London?

>tfw no gf

>

i know this feeling very well. I am one level ahead of you and knowing i missed the virgin female window haunts me even in my sleep

Oh lawdy, we must fight bro. I just want an somewhat attractive, non-roastie GF. Every girl whose ever been into me was super slutty or mentally ill. I'd rather jerk off than fuck fatties or get holes punched in my condoms.

>tfw have gf

iktf

>that tfw when your two inteligent four interacshun with fee-males

>tfw with friends
>everyone drinking beer besides me
>all my friends talking about who they fucked
>tfw i'm a quiet sober kissless virgin

>who they fucked
it's "whom", user

thanks

Are you guys legit trying? I haven't had sex in a year but I have hit on less than five girls in a year. I think I've tried with maybe three girls not even.

I don't try anymore cause there's literally no chance i'm gonna succeed. i have a shit personality, don't know how to talk to people and am ugly with acne 5'10 skeltal

look at this faggot actually talking to girls.

>tfw cant get over your ex

>I have never been on a date

>i have never hold a girls hand

Practice DOES make perfect. If you're not trying then why are you complaining? This is like complaining about not having a job when you're not applying in the first place

>tfw crippling social anxiety inhibits productive interaction with any and all humans, leaving me with no.gf and in solitude

I'm 25 years old and a kissless virgin and I've never even asked a girl out.

There is clearly something very very autistically wrong with me. I don't know how I can just not care in the slightest about even trying to get with girls.

I would say that I'm asexual, but I'm kinda the opposite, like I think most girls I see are cute or hot, get hard pretty easily, etc. I just don't care about trying to get with any

it's like aplying at a job as a programmer at Google and not even knowing how to program

I went to meet up with a friend to have sex. Haven't met in person until now.

Turns out she lives in a house with a bunch of other people that they can afford cuz they sell drugs.

I'm so out of my element.

They all just went out to the balcony for a cigarette and I'm sitting here sipping booze. I'm literally having a wojak in the corner moment.

Wtf do I do?

No its not, at all. That is literally the worse metaphor I have ever heard. You should kill yourself

Leave. Why would you want to be around bums?

There's a girl who is interested in me. It's 10:30pm here right now, and I want to text her and invite her over. Is it too late to do so? (Because if she's about to go to sleep or something, I'll take an L and look needy for asking.)

I'm 26 and I feel the same way. Do you distrust people? Asking because a lot of what keeps me away from others is the lack of depth in any conversation I have with people, even my best friends. I can get more emotional connection with a podcast or reading a book written by a man long dead than I can in a conversation with the average person. There's just not much motivation to reach out to women if you have a deep seated mistrust in other peoples abilities to satisfy your emotional need.

Rob them

I think it's a pretty good metaphor, you simply don't know what type of guy I am. I literally have nothing that'd make a girl want to even get close to me. And yes I really should kill myself but no courage

how big are your quads tho?

>tfw no gf

Nah, i don't think I really distrust people . But I do get really easily annoyed with them. Not tying to sound elitist or anything like I'm better than them, I think my autism just makes me not be able to stand them

But most of the reason is because I have no friends and I don't want the girl to see that I have no friends, and how boring and alone I am.

>tfw no (kazakh) gf

literally me

I'm drunk now so gonna bang lol. Probably bad idea. Keep thread alive I'll post after

fuck off Chad

I remember being in college at the pool with some people at our apartment complex one night and they all went into the hot tub to play "never have I ever" and I stayed in the pool just doing laps

>come on user come play
>just ignore them and keep doing laps

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL AUTISM!

Also, since when are feel threads allowed? I left here for a few months and stayed on pol due to the election. Is jannie asleep?

>tfw gf is gone but you can't get over her and are emotionally unable to connect to other girls because you compare every person to the idealized version of your ex in your head

why don't you try and get her back, user?

Then drink dipshit.

Just drink Whiskey with some cola and forget how awkward you really are

Literally stop thinking about her

>t. never been in a serious relationship and has no feelings

Not thinking about her is WAY easier said then done, user

Moved, diff. countries.

Damn why didn't I try that. Okay here goes... Oh wow it worked thanks user!

This shit.

>drinking alcohol

>can get dates and be friends with girls

>so close to something meaningful but still so far away

Does it just become more elusive the closer we get to making it?

Name one cool guy who doesn't drink.

>tfw gf and I broke up for no reason at all. I am in shambles. The gym couldn't even help me today

Ghandi.

You dwelling on her only makes it worse

Stop thinking about her, stop idealizing her, and force yourself to move on. Or you can keep feeling sorry for yourself like a cuck. Is she doing what youre doing? I seriously doubt it.

it'll get better eventually

Thats the worst. All the doubts.. only what small shred of dignity I had kept me from begging my ex for why she broke up with me

Hang in there it gets easier to deal with

Scooby

poo in loo

but what if YOU broke up with HER and now you realize you made a huge mistake?

Zyzz

weren't they both racists?

>tfw insensitive goodlooking weirdo with good social skills
>Can and have gotten laid, but can't into gf to save my life
>Haven't had sex in two years because casual sex just makes me feel depressed and empty.

Then you fucked up, but you have to ask yourself why you feel that way. Was it really a mistake or did it turn out to be harder then you thought it would be? Breaking up is not easy, especially if you don't have shit lined up. Why do you think women almost always have someone in line to replace you? That or she's in a position to slut out(ie going to college).

>met a 6'1 or 6'2 qt at a party
>was on some sort of sports team, thick body but not too muscular, gorgeous thighs
>basically well proportioned, only bigger
>blond hair in two braids, was wearing a horned viking helmet
>confident and almost tomboyish, but still feminine and sweet

Instantly fell in love but I know I have no chance.

I think I'm like you. How did you get laid for the first time?

i thought i was doing the right thing, but now i see her around campus with another dude and lots of friends while i'm alone in my room posting on a Bhutanese basket weaving forum

So nerds who met unsuccessful ends?

>tfw no qt amazonian volleyball player gf

try anyway nigga

I really like this chick who works at an Army career center but if she has a bf he must be a turbo-chad

Ok it wasn't really a mistake then. If you were smashing pussy left and right and doing whatever you pleased having a grand ol time, you wouldn't give two shits. It sucks because you're lonely and she's not.

Army chicks are bad news user

History will absolve them.

Just Ghandi.

so how is that not a mistake? She was a great friend to me

>have gf for ~3 years
>not quite perfect
>break up with her
>tfw regrettably alone for years

How did Scooby meet an unsuccessful end?

This.
They're all sluts.

Bad news how?

Because you dumped her for a reason. I don't even care what it was, the bottom line is you don't break up with someone if you're happy with them. Like I said, if it were flipped and she were the miserable one would you honesty feel this way?

Don't get CHAD'D fampai.

At a party in HS. It wasn't too hard; I just went up to a group of girls and introduced myself. I'm goodlooking, confident, and fit so I can get laid prty easily. I've never had trouble in social situations like a lot of people here.

That being said, I'm also a complete fucking weirdo.

So more or less prime pump'n'dump material.

Give it time, it's inevitable

Feels threads have been on Veeky Forums since I started coming here two years ago. I stopped in April and came back now. It's never been this slow or angsty.
Where the fuck is all the fitness?

>tfw also weird as fuck but ugly as hell
>people avoid me
>no friends
>no girl interested in my ever
>25 years old

>tfw don't want a gf but want a gf
Who else divided on this topic? Kissless as we speak

With the exception of my hiatus I've been coming here since June 2014 and all I remember is discovering Scooby and looking at t h i c c threads.

Or like applying at as a president at the US and not even knowing how to run a country.
Oh..

But she was the only girl that I could really be myself with. She got my fucked up sense of humor and she took care of me.

>tfw got back with ex three and a half years ago
>it's a decent relationship but due to the fact that we broke up once I don't feel the passion I did before
>tfw any time i'm with gf i can't stop thinking about how much better it would be with any number of other girls I know
>tfw been more or less living a lie for 3.5 years
>she thinks we're gonna get married
>tfw she's pretty well ingrained in my friend group
>tfw no idea how to get out of this
fffffffffffff pls someone kill me

Force her to break up with you

Ah shit my negro
>friends with 6'2 cutie (same height as me)
>played hockey/volleyball in high school, does rec now
>proper female body, none of that cartoonish THICC memefaggotry aka chicks on year long cycles of test in hitest threads
>built yet properly curvy
>very artistic as well, released an album of her singing, plays violin/guitar/etc
>gets along with me really well, routine physical contact
>almost intimate contact when drunk together, made out twice
here's the soul crushing part
>is a lesbian so i have no hope
>has a gf
>her gf kinda likes teasing her about going straight for me when we're being chummy

Nietzsche

Good luck with that mess. Ingraining gf into your close friends will always result in some fun times at breakups.

Are you sure she's not bisexual?

Thank you anons. I needed that

>crybaby emo
>cool

For real nigga?