usapl.liftingdatabase.com/lifters-view?id=27448
instagram.com/p/BLurLVjggfc/
instagram.com/p/5aPKUsG9np/
instagram.com/p/BDHLA14G9iy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw just ate a 5kg tub of peanut butter

SOMEONE STOP ME

F

This format needs to stop, I realise that it'll exist forever through old images but fuck are they retarded to read through

>wookiee not spelled with 2 'e's
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What God has made men cannot recreate.

My all time favorite

Is that a pregnant woman?

Why are you posting the shit version of this? The better version is the one with a kirino in it.

dont have that one

Yes

Rhetorical question but yeah, fuck me right, evolution I guess.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

More of this type of stuff?

Who's got the stick figure motivational where it says muscle of the gods and shit? you know which one I'm talking about

F

Op pic is a rare one, haven't seen it in my 1,5 years here

can someone post the greentext about a guy watching someone squat and thinking he was just failing at curling?

holy shit that sounds great

it's pretty good.

This one?

someone should put the Benny Hill song to this.

that's the one my man, thanks.

ngl bruhs I wud

This one?

If i wanted humor i would have asked your 1rm

I think this joke went over my head
nevermind, it was just your ohp 1 rep max

The rep doesn't count if someone touches the bar

FFF

Kek

Anybody got that webm of the 3 dudes deadlifting and the kid in the back is shaking like crazy

Pretty gud/10

wheezed

good lookin out

I'm fucking dying here

I just imagine this guy goes home to watch the video he made of his lifts and sees these guys fucking up his whole video

>making a video of yourself diddling 3pl8 lmao

do people have no concept of what is actually heavy, or is my perception just warped because of Veeky Forums and constant dissatisfaction?

>be me
>friends always joking that i roid, whenever i get even mildly upset over something they go WOAH WOAH ROID RAGE TAKE YOUR TREN AND CALM DOWN
>1 pl8 over head, 2 pl8 bench, barely 3 pl8 squat and deads have dropped to 3.5
>still see myself as scrawny af

your perception is warped because of Veeky Forums and constant dissatisfaction. Your lifts aren't exceptional compared to other dedicated lifters, but if you were put in a room of 100 random people, you'd most likely be the strongest by far.

This
I went cocoon mode hard during my final year of uni, did nothing but study and lift, and lived on savings from the last few years so I didn't work. The whole time I thought I was still stuck as an average looking person, but when I started hanging out with my friends again they all mentioned how big I got

There's nothing wrong with sharing your lifts online. It's usually about form checking or a forum where similar people update on their progress. If the guys in the background they're clever taking the mickey they're just wrong. I hope it's just friendly humour.

Best part was this guy showed up in another board, but had cropped everything but his torso. Someone called him out on it saying his weight was too low for what he was claiming and some user went CSI on his ass revealing this original post lmao.

The other day I made a reference to myself being fat and people looked at me weird. Later I realized I was being that person that says IM SOOO FAT when they're not. I just still see myself as BMI 40. Perception is fucked

I'm firmly convinced I'm skeleton mode still but I recently ran in to some people I haven't seen in a year and the first thing they all say is how much bigger I've gotten. I never brought up lifting at all.

>13140 eggs per year

Lost my shit

Dude that vid was made by a russian guy on youtube, he makes fitness related humor content, the nerd in the background is a reoccurring character.
If you guys wanna watch his other stuff search Oreshek, he's pretty good.

>That hairstyle with thick eyeliner and a flower
kill me mates that's my fetish
i think i would

Noone can stop the ooze.

yeah except i dont speak slav nigger

I'd dead souls really a good game? I've left gaming and most games bore me, wondering if i should start with this

This pic will always be funny.

GOLD!

O lost, and by the wind grieved, Zyzz, come back again

>do people have no concept of what is actually heavy
It seems like you don't have a concept you dumb mother fucker

In the video he was in the process of deadlifting 400lbs 6x4
instagram.com/p/BI6Y0ZqgOHa/

At 2016 USAPL Raw Nationals he;
Squats 220kg / 485lbs instagram.com/p/BLpOgQHgsIj/
Benches 165kg / 364 lbs instagram.com/p/BLrZ3dMgdsC/
Deadlifts 245kg / 540 lbs
and only weighs 74kgs / 163 lbs

He's the 8th strongest drug tested USAPL/IPF lifter under 74kgs
>His usapl database profile
usapl.liftingdatabase.com/lifters-view?id=27448

>530lb deadlift
instagram.com/p/BLurLVjggfc/

>inb4 bench arch
Here's him benching 350lbs legs up
instagram.com/p/5aPKUsG9np/

>inb4 sumo cheating
500lb conventional from 34 weeks ago
instagram.com/p/BDHLA14G9iy/

Fucking sick of seeing fucking stupid dyels thinking they are so clever and smug

100% agreed, I'm 5'10 165, 145 OHP/245 bench/255 front squat for reps, and I hit a double on 405 pull. Still think I'm maybe ottermode no joke, I look small as fuark.

At least girls have makeup to fix their body dysmorphia.

WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE FOR ANTS!!!

>At least girls have makeup to fix their body dysmorphia

Make-up doesn't fix it. It's always about body image and you can't fix being fat, anorexic or bulimic with make-up.

>Me and another kid in high school were both fat fucks
>Never see other kid again
>One day hear from other friend that "he's a mountain of muscle now"
>find his Facebook
>pictures of him in amateur PL competitions sumo deadlifting lmao4pl8
>comments for days about how stronk he is and how big his muscles are
>I look like amorphous shit and can regular DL the same weight
>I don't do competitions
>still get compliments on not being a massive fat fuck anymore but no one calls me mountain man

H-hold me

dark* souls is a good ass game but it's quite difficult
might be too hard for you if it's your first in a minute

>patient was observed putting discs on a steel bar and touching his chest 5 times with it, while laying on a bench.
>after this, he keeps adding more discs and repeats the procedure.
>he then tries to sit on an imaginary chair, with the bar resting on his shoulders.
>again, adding more discs and repeating exactly 5 times.
>finally he performed, what he calls the "death", where he lifts the bar off the floor and shouts "light weight baby" even though he has close to two hundred pounds on it.
>after the session, he had forgotten something from his bag and kept nerveously repeating "four scoops c'mon" while asking the staff for milk.
>in the interview, he lists the above described activity as a hobby, and refers to it as making "it".
>other intrests are "asian basket weaving forums" and counting calories.
>fixation with numbers and abbreviations continue with "natty 165 12% tfw 5'10 7/10" written in the describe yourself- section and "405dl and THICC qt 3,14 gf" as life goals.
>in the rorschach test, "Scooby", "Rippletits", and "Manlet" appears frequently.
>often mentiones leaving humanity behind, but offers no explanation other than telling he wants to be rich and play the piano.
>seems attracted to the male body, but when confronted, he stutters and denies homosexuality.
>instead, states not having masturbated in four weeks to increase, presumably, some test scores.
>my diagnosis is severe autism and paranoia.

10/10

holy mother

9/11 would read agian

Damn this nigga go to my school

Fucking kek

saving this: this was gold thank you very much ayyynon!

Mine too

>be rich and play the piano