ASMR

>Come home and take shower after hard workout.
>Change into silk pajamas.
>Lie in bed, put on $1000 Beyerdynamic headphones.
>Watch ASMR video.
>Drift away in sleep.

Wheeew what a feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRAgvrFvqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=BwW1095Na3c
youtube.com/watch?v=kasGRkfkiPM
youtu.be/IZu1e2TVGjs
soundgasm.net/u/justtolisten/F4MHFO-by-gutetuten2-Hypnolisten-to-my-voice-and-cum-for-meSloppy-wet-blowjobHand-jobDeep-throatFill-my-belly-with-your-cum
youtube.com/watch?v=v1bP4RE9Rrw
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjLPYKBdyU
youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iHaP9se4
youtube.com/watch?v=hI95AuRnZDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never tried falling asleep to an asmr video might try tonight

>sleeping in $1000 Beyerdynamic headphones.

I've broken enough headphones by sleeping in them to know this is a bad idea.

Is this a meme

I know that feel.
It's like a broken drum, you just can't beat it.

I can't listen to ASMR. Turns out my fetish is girls whispering in my ear. Shit turns me on every time.

Have my up vote sir xDD

s-same

I started getting into it when someone else told me I have a pleasant voice for it. I find the whispering and mouth noises a little unnerving most of the time, but there are a few people I like. I don't know how they afford their incredibly expensive recording equipment, though.

Fuck off. I fucking hate you

youtube.com/watch?v=rRAgvrFvqKg

Youtube money and donations

Thought it was weird as shit at first, but it definitely relaxes me now that I'm used to it and can kind of open myself up to the "tingle" shit.

Also, I like the guys better (RaffyTaffy/Mickelous) so I think Veeky Forums is finally getting a hold on me.

>tfw only beyer t90

I know that feel, brah.

these sort of videos make me cringe really bad

Listen to men then
youtube.com/watch?v=BwW1095Na3c

>easter island fags getting more action than you

wanker

This is a super shitty effort but I tried lining up two of her pics to see if I could get a better idea of what her face looks like.

Softannapl is one of the best ASMR broads out there.

forgot pic, lol i'm retarded

>falling asleep to that treble spike

I'd check your hearing, user. You might be deaf.

You know men do ASMR too, right?

Heck, Bob Ross is still considered the king of it. Plenty still call it the Bob Ross feeling
youtube.com/watch?v=kasGRkfkiPM

Yeah Bob Ross is awesome but I always fight the tired feeling b/c I want to finish the episode, then I always want to watch another afterwards, lol

ASMR is better when a cute girl does it tbqh.

Woah, a white noise thread! And you guys called me creepy cause I made a senpai pillow of my irlbf and swapped out some fluff for heated skinlike material and a midgrade speaker system playing male chest and body sounds.

Seriously though more people should do this. It's amazing for sleep quality.

Nah, that's pretty weird senpai.

Pics user. Right now.

If you've got a vr headset and you wanna get comfy as fuck, I would highly recommend this

youtu.be/IZu1e2TVGjs

/r/gonewildaudio

soundgasm.net/u/justtolisten/F4MHFO-by-gutetuten2-Hypnolisten-to-my-voice-and-cum-for-meSloppy-wet-blowjobHand-jobDeep-throatFill-my-belly-with-your-cum

>actually being this autistic

ASMR just isn't the same without weed anymore. Still pretty good though

Mickelous is fuckin based.I think it's a mix of the rhythm he has as a musician and the bass in men's voices is better at activating asmr.

That or I like taking men in my bungus.

ASMR videos are great. I used to never be able to get to sleep, but now if I have insomnia I just turn on a video and pass out from the tingles.

Not keen on all that softcore waifu shit that pretends to be ASMR though.

Wanted to go hands free, but fuck it got too good not to jerk it

Fucking love that video. I've watched/listened to it a bunch of times now. Storytime and tingles, what could be better?

Bob Ross is the OG, but I think Ephemeral Rift or Phoenician Sailor are the king(s) of ASMR at the moment.

Bob Ross is the GOAT and puts all these e-whoring niggas to shame

>I think Ephemeral Rift or Phoenician Sailor are the king(s) of ASMR at the moment.
I agree completely if we're talking speaking technique, equipment quality, and originality. They're astonishingly good at content creation.

Regardless, I can't stand either of them half the time when they shoehorn their philosophical and political ideals into their videos.

Like PS' recent barber video turned into a criticism of the American justice system and how we're so cruel to criminals, and he went full sperg in the comments section about how terrible America is.
I don't need this in my sleep aid. N
othing could more effectively keep me awake and salty than hearing him extol Hume's anti-rationalistic philosophy.

At least be upfront about it like ER does here:
youtube.com/watch?v=v1bP4RE9Rrw

And this is coming from someone who subbed to ER back when he was just a guy reading through the Hobbit in a quiet voice, and subbed to PS when he was in the middle of the Emergency Room videos a couple years ago.

Whatever. Heck, here's my OC for y'all to enjoy and mock endlessly.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjLPYKBdyU

Good voice technique and inflexion, but with the old-timey audio filter and no binaural sound it's not quite ASMR.

Nice acting though, hope you get a better microphone for future projects.

been watching it on and off for years, you will eventually lose your asmr so when this happens you will need to either take a break or look for different styles of asmr

God i wanna fuck her.

What's the appeal of all the scratching and tapping, I tried it but I can't stand it.

>implying your average person can tell the difference between a 100$ and a 1000$ headphone

love asmr but i fucking hate all this pathetic roleplay shit

That was great man, thanks! do more! I subbed to your channel

>one of the best ASMR broads

>one of the best
>polish sloot
pick one

>Good voice technique and inflexion,
Thanks man.
>but with the old-timey audio filter and no binaural sound it's not quite ASMR.
Well, I also had this version without the filter for people who it bothered. Hope you enjoy it more.
youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iHaP9se4
And ASMR has been a thing long before binaural audio came around. That's like saying it's not a movie if it isn't in HD.

Thanks man! I just might. Kinda lost interest in it.

Barbara delivers:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI95AuRnZDA

His face is really well-suited to the role.