>Simulated Cardio

>weighted dips

>progressive overload

>i train beacuse its fun

>machines

That's actually pretty classy

>Breathing exercises

i mean

everyone knows that mobility is important as fuck. and its a professional approach to lifting unlike squats and oats, which might be correlateable with the pic related, and its obviously shitpost bait, but, how retarded might be a person to open a thread like this. is this, fun? did yo think, aha i have a funny idea for a thread! do you consider yourself smart? what is your place on social hierarchy? how old are you? what major are you studying? dont tell me you are not collage age, older or younger both would be devastating for different reasons. did you consider suicide? im waiting.

*teleports behind a treadmill*
nothing personnel kid

>muscle comfusion

explain why would it be devastating?

>Hypertrophy

damn he looks euphoric

haha meme

lol someone actually saved my OC *shakes my head*

>i am intimidated by sophisticated satire

lel

>alan thrall

did he fuck your moms anus or something?

This is for all you stupid fucking trolls and haters online, saying mean and hurtful things about weighted dips. Well guess what, they roll harder than you, dipshits. You don't know fucking anything about this exercise, idiots. Quite frankly I think you're just jealous ass haters, because you couldn't even pull off one rep. You couldn't even dip if your lives depended on it, because you know what? It's class. And class is for men and swag is for boys. But you wouldn't know shit about that, fucking haters. This exercise is what cool people do, and you can't figure it out. You sit there online on your fucking websites and state bullshit about it, but guess what? It's just an exercise, and you're not cool enough to do it. So next time think before you do "trolling". I emplore you to do a little thinking if that's even possible for you. To think before you do fucking hating on dips. They're just an exercise, and you're just a stupid swag idiot. You think swag is so cool, but guess what? It's just for boys, and class is for men. This is class. That's all i got to say to you stupid ass haters and bullshit bully trolls. You don't know shit, you don't know lifting, you don't know anything about this world if you keep saying bullshit jokes. I know you're just trying to be stupid and ass funny but it's not fucking funny. Get the fuck offline if you're gonna keep saying this bullshit, keep spamming it out of your stupid ass keyboards, that probably aren't even mechanical. Listen, idiots, you don't know shit. You stupid swag, you don't know shit and I dare you to say one more fucking joke and I'll slit your throat neck. Anyway, that's it haters. See ya later, fucking idiots.

>The Press

>yawning

>Looking down
>Shit and unstable stance
>Arms behind them
>Duel wielding
>Holding sword upside down
>Blade facing opposite direction
>Could literally tap them on the top of their head and they would fall over

Meme/10

Samefag but just wanted to say, as an actual martial artist (Karate Shotakon and used to do Italian Swordfighting) this triggers me.

>Karate Shotakon

>Karate Shotakon
Get the fuck off my board, pedophile.

>foam rolling

>5X5

>going past 5 reps

>...my hair is balding because I have high test btw

Can someone explain the euphoria part?

lurk moar newfag

>time under tension

Kys you entitled piece of shit.

>compound exercies

(you)

>i work a full time job but don't have a Veeky Forums pass.

>being this assblasted because you're new

>>>reddit

resh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Always get a jolt of confidence that my standup career might still have a future when I see people save and reuse my OC.

literally kill yorself

>recumbent bike

>there won't be a second season of world peace because of all these fucking idiots attacking sam