Hello, Veeky Forums. Morbidly obese /pol/itician here

Hello, Veeky Forums. Morbidly obese /pol/itician here.
I need your help, I have been fat my entire life. I am tired of hating my own body and eating like a fucking slob. I want to be able to run, to climb stairs and to not run out of breath every 10 steps. I want to fuck beautiful slim girls and not just climb on the back of some used-goods trash whore and rub my fat-covered dick until I cum. I don't wish to die of a heart attack when I am 30, i want to live and be healthy and be able to lead the semi-hedonistic yet master race life style that I dream of. I also want to one day spread my genes and do my part in ensuring the white race does not die out.
Now I have just entered my 21st year of life. I do not even know where to beggin, teach me.

Read the stick.
It's going to take a while but if you stick with it you'll see progress.
You're also going to have loose skin.
Good luck.

Thanks, reading the sticky atm.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

read the fucking sticky Faggot.

Read the Sticky and make good use of the informations foubd in it. Be constant and consistent and you will see results but be aware that you'll peobably end up with some loose skin (there's surgery for that)

also find why you eat so god damn much and if you can fix it do so

its not that I eat a lot to be quite honestly. I admit to eating more than the average person but I do not eat like a monster. However I do consume huge quantities of coca cola and pepsi.

Read the sticky. Love the sticky. Be the sticky.

Come back when you have questions about the sticky. Good luck Hambulocetus

it's easy, takes a lil while. in ur case i feel like u can be normal in 8 - 12 months.
count calories eat less calories and exercise. that's all you have to do.

The reality of your situation is that you're not going to change. You're fat because you are retarded. Unless you somehow gain an ability to reason with a human level of intelligence you will always stay fat for the rest of your short pathetic life. Fucking degenerate, you're worse than the fags that browse pol. good luck

Stop eating like a fatty. No amount of lifting/cardio will make you slim if you keep eating 3k+ calories a day.

That being sad, eating at a deficit while lifting is way better than just dieting alone. The muscle will help you fill up the lose skin and prepare you for the upcoming race war.

Good luck, fatty.

Looks like you will drop first in the racewar

Yeah cut that cap out its unsweetened coffee or water for you from now on

Google tdee calculator. Eat 500 calories less. Lose pound a week

Hopefully you can loose it in time for the race war when Trump is president. I don't know how you expect to defend against Islam when you're a little bag of oil. Seriously, you look like you have enough fat to run all the McDonald deep fryers. How do you walk? Do you have to wear a bra?
Wait don't answer, I don't (you) fatties anyway.

you have literally no idea how you became fat?

its literally cals in cals out.

i can eat 3k cals and still be hungry. IF THAT 3K CALS CONSISTS OF FUCKING PUFF PASTE, AND FRIED CHIPS.

>/pol/itician
>morbidly obese sad creature

oh, how shocking

You are the one that calls me shit skin. But don't worry we are all gonna make it.

Read the sticky. The jist of it is that you will eat less. Thats all there is to it. Dont even bother exercising. Sit on your ass and continue browsing /pol/ all day. As long as you eat below your TDEE you will slowly but surely lose weight, unless you violate the laws of physics.

Disclaimer: at your size even if you lose weight you will have loose skin and look like a melted candle. it will not go away naturally. You can get surgery for this though

> I also want to one day spread my genes and do my part in ensuring the white race does not die out

top kek. you forfeited your white card the moment you became too fat to use a treadmill. now you are preserving the continued existence of the whale.

I voted for Trump too. Went on a bender for the ages last week. Didn't go to work. Didn't go to the gym. Went to bars and a Mexican restaurant (kek). Drugs, alcohol, poptarts, the whole nine yards. Shit I never do. I usually live a very spartan, health conscious, almost straightedge lifestyle.

Decided to assess the damage on the scale this morning. Gained less than a pound. Was expecting at least five pounds of fat from the ocean of beer I drank.

So maybe you're not really white? Because I'm white as shit and am apparently impervious to calories and capable of living your slightly hedonistic master race lifestyle dream. Go get a 23 and me done. Jew.

Take a look at youself. Now reread your (shit)post.
Now, you have two options; either you realize the world is better off without you, your marginal understanding of science and your "race", or you stfu and read the fucking sticky.

>browsed /pol/
>hopelessly addicted to the liquid Jew

Globalist pawn. Have fun buying medication for self inflicted conditions soon too.

why are most of /pol/ so incredibly oblivious to their own degeneracy, and why can they only see the jews in others but themselves

as opposed to all the morbidly obese HAES leftists? grow up m8 fatties dont have a slot in the political spectrum

i don't think HAES fatties are good either.

>illiterate
>obese
>from pol
lmaoing at ur life

cause its easier to blame others for your own short comings and have a scapegoat if that doesn't work.

>"I may be a fat, illiterate, /pol/ user that has absolutely no idea why I'm fat *sips big gulp*, but at least I'm not a nigger"

>lifting
>not dying of a heart attack before the age of 30 when going into a sauna
choose one

do SS + GOMAD

Same reason half of Veeky Forums are fatasses who have never seen the inside of a gym. More than anything, we hate what we see in ourselves more than anything we see in others. Half of /pol/ are degenerate slobs that Hitler would have gassed. And they know it. But they know those dirty heebs and nignogs would get their's first. So they can pretend nothing is wrong with themselves because something is wrong with other people too.

That and I figure the other half is driven by insecurities and unfocused anger and resentment. The same shit that drives a man to lift. Cling to something you can be proud of while the reality of your insignificance and the oppressiveness of existence weighs down on you day after day. Some girl broke up with you? You end up on Veeky Forums. No girl ever broke up with you? r9k. Black guy wronged you once? /pol/. Misplaced anger and resentment. Its not your fault life is awful. It's women, Jews, your left bicep, whatever.

I don't really know. Plenty of level heads on /pol/ too I'm sure. Nothing wrong with traditional values, culture, and pride. But hate usually comes from a sad place. An old wound. Fat bitch boy OP is a beauful example. Eating away the pain and railing against invisible foes. He's a sad creature really. Bet on it.

if you can teach yourself to only drink water and tea or coffee you will already start making huge progress, granted that you don't start eating more.

You guys need to stop replying to this fattie and report him. He keeps asking the same questions with a pic of himself because he gets off on degradation. You're helping him jerk off, stop it.

Nah that's ol' five guys burgers and fries. He never said anything about /pol/ to my knowledge. Titties are slightly smaller on him too.

You're full of shit. I went from 310 to 197 in a year and a half through diet and exercise. Food addiction, like any addiction, is something you must work to break.