Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
intermediate lifter here (I'd say)

I am mostly lacking biceps, legs, triceps, lats and all are fine. What are the biceps isolations you do in addition to compound lifts?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDoL2JWrGGL/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Curl you fucking faggot

do curls

english plz

I have the smae problem as OP except I'm not a faggot in the leg department, problem is that I'm applying same principles that I use for strength for my arms, therefore not much hypertrophy.

I need one of you curlbros to give me an arm routine for hypertrophy.

bump for interest

this

Isolate long head,short head and brachiallisis 3x12 on each

Same on tricep long head, short head and lateral head

how do you work that into a regular 3 days a week full body ?

Ad extra day

wiat.

a day of only doing biceps?

sooo i go monday, wednesday and friday and then one random restday i go to the gym and murder my arms 1 time a week?

Works for me

Biceps and triceps yes maybe little shoulders

Im this guy

could you post your week schedule? like when you do the arms between your full bodys?

biceps have a very high maximum recoverable volume, and are very fatigue resistant

instead of hitting them 1x a week, hit them literally every single time you train

instagram.com/p/BDoL2JWrGGL/?hl=en

some advice from Mike Israetel who should be one of your go-to sources for hypertrophy advice

so if you train 3x a week, do 3x10 of hammer curls or barbell curls at the end of each session and watch your arms blow up

I go monday wednesday friday (no curls or tricep extensions ) saturday (arms and shouldrers, ot laggin muscle group)

He's body isn't even impressive and he has acne on chest
>roiding for this

>taking advice from this guy?

he's literally and unironically a bodybuilder, he's just not in competition shape there

and it doesn't matter what he looks like, what matters is his base of knowledge and experience

>he fell for the >curls meme meme

He looks like fucking faggot
CHAD only isolates arms once week and still looks better than HIM