Be me squatting today at gym

>be me squatting today at gym
>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5
>Some skelly approaches me and tells me I should be squatting in flat shoes, not running shoes
Who do these bitches think they are?

why are you even squatting? enjoy your injuries

>Dude's bored
>Tries to be funny
>puts bad bait within bad bait

Get a job, son.

>being an impressionable idiot and dealing massive damage to your spine

I don't understand this new meme I see on Veeky Forums for a few weeks

Why does everyone suddenly shit on deadlifts and squats, who went from best exercises to no-gains free tickets to snap city ?

>110kgx5
>strong

kek pick one you fucking DYEL. you shouldn't be squatting in running shoes dumbass get flat shoes

hello and welcome to 'memes'

He has a point though, also that weight isn't "pretty strong".

i could tell you he's right, either flat shoes or squat shoes, and i squat 165kg for 5 reps.

who do you think you are?

not to mention her depth. this is the obvious mistake of a rookie; lowering their torso instead of sitting down

>finish set of squats
>old guy walks up to me holding the pussy pad
>t-thanks man
>put it on the floor when he's not looking and continue

Scooby, pls.

You either have an inflated ego to the point of stupidity or are a troll. If it's the latter then this is solid b8 desu

>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5

damn
ive been lifting for nearly 4 weeks now and just hit 115kg squat for 5 high bar
i must be strong as fuck according to you

Pretty decent for a beginner by normie standards

This is how you tell a story
> clap jpeg

>I'm pretty strong, squat about 110kgx5

OP here, post your numbers you cuck faggot! You probably count the bar, don't you?

>mfw squat gone from 135 kg x 5 to 170 kg x 4 from august to now.

he's right and you're a faggot

>the current year
>counting the bar
>counting the plates

Wew

I never said I was strong, you delusional faggot. A 110 kg squat is novice by any fucking standard.

Kill yourself, please.

You're not strong.

No, you come into my thread spewing your stupid shit and look at the result of it all... you look like a complete fucking moron. Why don't you go bench 5pl8 you steroid pinning tard!

>tfw you squat 275 lbs (125kg?)
>tfw people tell you "wow soo much weight" often
>tfw these are the same people who say "dude you're buff"
>tfw you know the truth
> fuck you Veeky Forums
>my left middle finger is itchy too

>my thread
Holy fuck, you sound fucking pathetic. This isn't your fucking safe space. Did I trigger your autism by calling you weak?

Your skelly gym guru had a point. I've been nursing inexplicable unilateral knee pain. Started squatting shoeless, as tennis shoes' outer soles give with the weight, leaving poor ground stability.

With that said, I never give this advice in the gym unless someone asks why I'm lifting shoeless.

Knee pain gone. If you lack the ankle mobility to warrant shoeless squatting at ATG, stretch them prior to each set.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fuck you and your dubs you complete waste of roids or are you actually a fatty fat fat fuck who is downing his 3rd big mac for your "gainz" huh?

Post a picture of yourself or I will ask you to leave my thread otherwise I'll have no other choice but to laugh at you.

>being this autistic

g-get the fff-fuck out of my thread user

No

>can't tell if this fucking moron is taking the obvious, poorly designed bait, or if OP is talking to himself

>being this stupid

Just tell me you're being ironic user
Tell me you know it's bait

>taking bait this hard

>this thread

He's right though.

I bet this cuck uses a belt too.

>dylfag
>leg press 200lbs
>cant squat with just the bar

just fuck my shit up

you watching me workout, you closet faggot! Fuck you as well. Probably have a benus the size of a bean.

he's right faggot