Daily meal for 150 pounds

According to liamrosen.com, a 150 pound person should consume between 2400 - 2600 calories a day, if they want to gain muscle.

Well I'm in that weight group, so I'm wondering how a day's meal looks for you guys who are near that weight group?

I've been lightly counting my calories, and I'm way below what I should be eating (unless I'm just very bad at counting)

bump

i'm 165 and i need to eat ~3,400 to gain 1 lbs per week. i eat this shit basically every day. don't care much about variety. pic related to see vitamins and other macros that are in it.

breakfast
>200g oats
>400g milk
>30g peanut butter
>150g banana
>3 hardboiled eggs
>1 orange

lunch
>200g spinach
>100g broccoli
>200g lettuce
>100g tomato
>100g lentil
>all of the above is my salad
>either 300g brown rice OR 400g potato
>1 whole chicken breast OR turkey breast OR fish

drinking around 3-4L of water daily. i don't drink anything else apart from milk and tea.

supplements
>omega-3
>vitamin d
>b-complex

forgot to add two more supplements i take
>magnesium
>calcium

I notice that you don't eat any bread. Did you just not count it, or do you eat peanut butter directly?

What's the calorie counting website pictured?

i really don't eat bread. maybe once per month, and of course i count it whenever i eat it. pb i just eat directly

cronometer

For ((you)))

Breakfast: 3 McDonalds Sausage Biscuit w/ "hash browns" and a small Chocolate Shake

Lunch: 2 packs of Raman Noodles (only one flavor pack) with lots of Olive Oil

Dinner: DiGiorno Veggie Lovers pizza

Snacks in between: Cheddar cheese, pork rinds, beef jerky, cottage cheese, Nathan's hot dogs....

>you're gonna get big

One other comment. Do you only eat two meals a day?

I can't afford to eat like that and I enjoy making more interesting stuff with food

yeah. i go to the gym when i wake up then eat breakfast when i get home from it. lunch i eat after i get home from job so my lunch is basically at dinner time.

on job i just snack on sunflower seeds and eat a banana or yogurt which i forgot to add in my post.

my breakfast is pretty heavy calories so it lasts me throughout the day easily.

"Can't afford ?"

McD's = $8.00
Raman = $1.50
Pizza = $8.00

Total = $17.50

>whachoo sayin' brotha ??

Denmark and a student

>almost $20/day on food
Nigger I spend like $30/wk on groceries that lasts me a whole week. You're nuts

Ok...

My grass fed beef is about $9 a pound.
I eat roughly 5 pounds in 7 days....

My mixed veggies are $6 for 4.5 lbs....
Two bags a week.

Olive oil is expensive.

Ground turkey is $5 a pound and I do that at least 5 times a week...

>are you eating those chicken breast "planks" and cheap ass chub pack corn fed beef and ingesting all kind of MRSA crap and bad fat ?

i buy 10 kg of chicken quarterlegs for 13 euro.

that shit lasts me like 3 weeks. and then i can go for a big bag of rice for 8 euro which also lasts me 3 weeks.

then i can spend the rest on veggies.

>oats with peanut butter and three boiled eggs
>tuna sandwich and shake
>nuts and fruit
>lunch meat sandwich
>pasta with chicken breast
>greek yogurt and a shake

It sucks and is hard to get uses to but you just need to eat. If you're thinking you're eating enough, you're not. Eat more, they key is sandwiches. Eat sandwiches between every mean and they're easy to make. slap some peanut butter on some bread, eat it and down a glass of milk

>chicken legs.
>gas stove commie block Euro detected.
>women with cloths over their heads.

>Born in the USA !

you jelly ?

hungry now

how much do you eat per day and what?

>breakfast
1-2 slices of homemade 50% whole wheat bread, with peanut butter
>snack
Banana ($0.49/lb)
>lunch
Leftovers from night before, usually a grain (rice, quinoa, pearled barley) or starch (pasta, potatoes) with beans or lentils and a salad, usually with fruit mixed in because I'm a baby.
>snack
Apple or grapes. Plums occasionally.
>dinner
Similar to lunch, but different particulars, and added fixins. For example, if pasta I'll make a sauce, if rice I'll add an egg or stirfry it. Etc.
>dessert
Doesn't always happen, usually fruit, but if I baked something for a friend I might have a cookie or muffin.
I only drink water, or water with a little bit of gatorate mix in. Pissin almost clear erryday