Work out with gf

>Work out with gf
>This madman appears out of nowhere

What do you do, Veeky Forums?

How does one actually reach this mode? How long?

Is this achievable natty?

Are his shoulders just genetically very wide?

>tell gf to fuck off
>let him fuck me
No homo though

>"arent you that irrelevant DYEL faggot that ive seen pop up on youtube 3 times?"
then carry on with my life

2 years with test
Impossible natty
No, shoulders and deltoids have a higher concentration of androgen receptors, that's why most guys that roid have bigger defined delts

Kill yourself

no not achievable natty
but he most likely has won the genetics lottery with frame

call out his faggot youtube videos and suggest he gets a haircut.

>Work out with gf
>gf

Nothing, finish my workout and probably break up with my gf later depending on how she behaved.

If she flat out acts like a slut then we break up, if she just mired the dude a bit and moved on with her life then its whatever. Can't really blame her for looking, its like when there are girls with giant asses squatting in front of me, of course I'm going to look a bit, nothing wrong with that. It becomes wrong when you act like a horny animal completely disrespecting your spouses feelings.

Call me a cuck all you want, I'm just realistic, men and women are fundamentally just humans.

Amen to that, brah

are naked flexing faggots in a gym an American thing, never saw shit like that here?

I have no gf but would stare him in the eyes until he visibly feels uncomfortable. Then challenge him to a fight and watch him shake like the insecure cookie cutter he is.

Nah, I'm with you dude. This is the correct way to behave.

Now if I wanted to actually show my power level though....

*teleports behind him*
you have shamed me and as a man of honor I must fight you
*prepare my 九頭龍閃*
pssh nothing personal kid

>WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR!!

>flexing in PF
Why wasn't he banned?

Good, never overreact.

Good mentality to have. Most of Veeky Forums would lose their shit or turn passive agressive if they're even capable of getting a gf.

cuck behavior. cucks all over the place. He's alpha, you're omega.

It's called being a man. Testosterone, dont you know about it ? Your stupid point make you look like a cuck hillary supporter

take off my stringer and throw it in front of him as a sign of demanding a flex-off duell

>Challenge him to a shadow duel

Sounds like a good plan - No homo

Take him to the Prowler.

Obliterate his shaved pansy snowflake asssssss...

>get me some Guinness afterward.

i'd go no-homo on his ass