Is it true you smell of "fap smell" after you fap and other people can tell?

Is it true you smell of "fap smell" after you fap and other people can tell?

If you cum on your abs, let it dry and dont clean yourself then ofcourse you'll smell like fap.

Yes. That's how my parents would catch me as a child.

i always cleaned it with my socks and my mom usually did the laundry

thinking about it now i wonder what she was thinking all that time

>tfw family dog always rats you out

sure. take a shower after if you're self concious.

Smells like chlorine.

Depends. Heard in Europe they use their foreskin to cover their dick heads when ejaculating to capture all the cum and thus save mess, which I hear kills the smell. Take a shower though I guess.

Thats the biggest bs of the day

Think about it.

I do that every time when I fap, then drip it into a tissue, the toilet, or something to clean it up.

Never thought about how much of a mess it must be for cut guys. Top kek

oh god this. i just came on my bed sheet. she asked me once about it told her i spilled muesli. she mustve known. so embarressing i hindsight

Just leave it, the smell isn't overpowering and the pheromones triggers women into feeling horny.

>beat off on youself
>women get all worked up in your presence
>women take it out on chad

if i cum in a tissue and throw it in the trash in my computer room, my room will start to smell like fishy chlorine.

i started masturbating fairly early (like, 8-9) but i wasn't exactly sure what i was doing. i knew it made me feel good so i just kept doing it. it wasn't the typical stroking motion, i would simply apply a lot of pressure onto my flaccid penis (by leaning onto an object, when i was a kid i would just lay on my stomach with the pressure pinpointed onto muh dick) and i would "dry ejaculate." i eventually learned how to "properly" masturbate and started just doing that.

i was a shut-in loser till the end of high school so my parents just assumed i was always playing video games when i was in my room. most of the time i was playing video games but just inbetween fapping sessions. i didn't like to deal with the mess of tissues or venture into the bathroom to finish every time so i just decided to ejaculate into my underwear.

i would go days without changing my underwear because i was a shut-in autist with bad personal hygiene skills. that also means i would go days without showering.

here's the kicker:

i was actually fairly popular in both middle school and high school. like, people enjoyed my company, wanted to talk to me, wanted me around, etc. this includes girls.

if i smelled like a fucking pile of old, dry semen everywhere i went then i imagine i wouldn't have had any friends.

my only conclusion is that it mustn't be that pungent.

thanks for listening.

I never knew how to jerk off correctly either so i would pinch my cock until i came.

It depends on who you are and how clean you are about fapping. If you're one of those nasty slobs who get their cum all over their hands and belly and just wipe off with a towel, then you'll probably stink of cum. If you're relatively clean and neat then you'll be ok. If you regularly fap in a room/office and cum in a trash can or put your cum rags there, the stink will accumulate quickly, and can have other consequences aside from that. I have found this out the hard way.

Story time:

>be me about a year ago
>gf tolerates the taste of my cum, but feel kind of bad about the taste so I look up how to make it tastier
>find a bunch of stuff that's supposed to make cum sweeter and make a big protein shake with vanilla, cinnamon, numeg, ginger, pineapple, banana, berries, and honey
>drink this every morning for a month
>Haven't seen gf in a while since we're back from uni and she's about 5 hours away with no car, so haven't tested the cum taste
>however, I know it smells sweet. Normally my cum smells vaguely of bleach or detergent, but now it smells like pineapple and citrus
>regularly fap into bathroom garbage that's attached to my room at mom's place, but leave window open so the smell wafts ut quickly
>one day I find out my dog was in my garbage
>wonder what the fuck she was going for, there is no food or even scented items in there
>realize she was eating my cum tissues
>gag.jpeg
>start closing bathroom door whenever I am not home to stop dog from eating cum rags

part 1/2

why did you cum on your dog, man?

2/2

>come home a few days after this and find ants swarming my garbage
>ants are one of the pests we haven't been able to fully purge since the family moved to this house 9 years ago, so just take out the garbage, spray the pesticides, and don't think about it
>a few days later I wake up and see that the ants are back in force
>the biggest swarm I have ever seen in my life
>literally the only thing in my trash are cum tissues
>the one from last night still has some wet globs of cum that the ants are tripping over themselves to eat
>only time I have seen them this anxious to eat something is when my mom accidentally left a piece of bacon on the counter years ago
>realize the ants are eating my sweet cum
>my dog and the ants find my cum irresistible
>start cumming in toilet and flushing because I find the thought of animals eating my cum disgusting
>finally see gf again
>we're so excited to fuck again that I don't even end up cumming in her mouth

At least the ants and dog liked it tho.

t. Cutcuck

i honestly thing that people won't notice if you clearn yourself up neatly. Cum in a tissue and run your dick through the sink and you're fine. I remember this was even sort of a meme back in the day when you had those animals (bachlorfrog, paranoid parrot etc) that went "Mastrubaute. Go outside. Everyone knows"

Anyway over to your pressure thing, if you're talking about "dry humping", yeah i did that too at a very young age until i learned how to mastrubate, and even after that, humpin' felt better for a while.

Thought i was the only one until a couple of years ago when i accidentally came over a research paper done by a couple of PHD students at my uni. Apperently it's a fairly large phenomenon where for a lot of people that never stopped /switched to normal mastrubation and they now have trouble with ejaculating from normal intercourse, some even having intimacy trouble.

think the paper even had a scientific term for this "condition", but i can't remember it.

anyway we should count ourselves lucky lol

>tfw you eat your own cum because it tastes good

I dont need to think about it. I am a uncut euro who never heard anything like this

Try it then.

That's actually the best method. You literally cum under your foreskin, and the cum drips down the shaft and goes back right into the balls again. The only problem is that if you don't clean your dick afterwards, it will get pretty uncomfortable.

>not want to ejaculate with the force of a thousand suns up yourself to see how far you you get

Wait what no, that's... not how it works.

proteins my nigga

Wtf, I am starting to get paranoid.
I remember in my teen years I would fap in my blanket a lot and just cum on it. I noticed the cumstains and hardly washed the damn thing.
I did this for like a whole year almost every day cumming on that blanket. But not a peep from my mom about the issue. She's been in my room before too.
I can't smell it either, so idk what's up. I guess I adapted to the smell?

do you have proof of this claim?

In high school, i used to extend my arms out to one side and press on my dick area with my forearm. I'd imagine i was fucking one of the hot girls in class, eventually get hard, then eventually cum all from the pressure of my forearm.

I liked to think nobody ever knew what i was doing, but it's hard to imagine that now and i feel like such a fucking loser for that.

I have an old towel that I use just for cum. I lay it down on my bed, lie on my back, wrap it over my stomach and then having my dick pointed at my face, jerk off, cum into it, wipe clean (carefully because my head is still really sensitive) then drop in my closet. It doesn't just have cum it has the lotion I use too

Then on laundry Sunday I wash it with everything else

That's normal right? I don get how people use Kleenex

You have to proof it because it's you'are claim.

Wait what no, that's... not how it works.

That's actually the best method. You literally reason under your argument, and the reasoning drips down and goes back right into the points again. The only problem is that if you don't proof read your sentence afterwards, it will get pretty uncomfortable.

Honestly that's pretty gay of your mom. Every parent knows about wet dreams, no need to question you about it to make you feel bad. She was doing it on purpose just to fuck with you or she's a retard. Not sure which is worse, your mom is a retard or a bitch. It's like yelling at your daughter for getting her first period or something.

>Had a job interview last week
>Nervous as fuck
>It is at a supermarket, arrive early
>Walk around and go to masturbate in the toilet to calm my nerves
>Some cum drips onto my knees, don't bother to wipe it
>Go out
>Time for the interview, go to front desk, they call the manager
>Manager takes me to the back office
>Starts asking me questions
>Sniffs the air and scrunches his face a couple of times
>can sense that he smells the cum
>decide I have to mention it
>he asks the question 'what experience do you have in a retail environment'
>stumble out 'n-n-not much I am a r-r-r-etail virgin which is why I e-ejaculated within 10 seconds of coming in today'
>he doesn't laugh
>asks if I would like to end the interview to go and clean myself up
>say yes
>run home

Yes OP. They smell it

Not sure if real

I used masturbate at night when the huge part of my family was asleep.
Had to hide in dressing room, becase was paranoid. Was too retarded to think about tissues. So just cummed on the matress wich was stored in the said room.
When we got visitors they usuallysllep on this.
>still thinking no one noticed

Pheromones, maybe?

>pic related

I heard in usa they have a "cum sock" that they cum in, it might make the smell go away.

have you ever thought someone else smelled like they had just fapped? theres your answer. its not like you have never been around someone who has recently fapped

pretty sure pheromones aren't a thing in humans.

It's not as strong as a pool smell, but it's pretty similar. Spooky!

They are.

Semen has a smell therefore after you fap and cum, you smell of semen. Same thing as sex smell.

You didn't taste your own cum?

>But there is no evidence of a consistent and strong behavioral response to any human-produced chemical cue. “Maybe once upon a time we could react more viscerally,” says chemist George Preti of the Monell Chemical Senses Center. Today, however, our reactions seem to be much subtler—and harder to detect—than those of a silk moth. This subtlety has led researchers to propose another kind of chemical messenger, known as a “modulator” pheromone, that affects the mood or mental state of the recipient. In an example of this type, researchers at Stony Brook University found in 2009 that sniffing the sweat of first-time parachute jumpers could increase a person’s ability to discriminate between ambiguous emotional expressions. The implication is that chemicals in the jumper’s sweat might constitute an alarm signal, which puts the recipient on high alert and makes them more attentive to details.

>Yet to demonstrate definitively that pheromones are at work, researchers need to point to the molecules responsible, which they have not yet done. To date, scientists have collected evidence for possible pheromone effects but have not definitively identified a single human pheromone.

kys

I never noticed anyone smell like cum... Have anyone else met a cum smelling person?

No, that's gross.

The way you say that makes it sound like its the national cum sock that everyone uses, this massive sock with an ocean of cum from every man in America

it's a slang term for your mother.

lmao good

Kek