How do you become better at making decisions?

how do you become better at making decisions?
not talking about shit like "should i go to the gym or stay in bed" but rather life-decision things like having the balls to break up if you're in a relationship thats going nowhere

Talk to shia

try lifting, it can raise your test and make you more decisive

Think logically instead of with emotions.

Think about a descision really hard for like 10 minutes, and make that desicison and never go back on it

I think this is strongly tied to personality type and varies a lot from person to person

i tried that, but i'm now in a situation where it's "logical" for me to be in, but I am not happy at all

Ive been a relationship for a long time and more then half the time we're hating each other. Its hard when you've been living together so long and have a kid. For me im scared when she leaves the loneliness is going to make me a raging alchoholic. That's why i haven't done it. But if you're not going anywhere with it and unhappy then break up. Remember you'll move on and it'll get better over time.

couple options. you could go try to find a really good therapist who helps you figure out why you make the choices you make and how to make better ones.

or you could have a 150+ IQ and always be thinking about why you're making certain choices and always trying to improve those choices.

I would also like to remind you, it's ok to make bad choices sometimes. Perhaps staying in a failing relationship is meant to teach you some lesson that you need to learn. For some people they need to put there hand on the stove to believe how hot it is.

>personality type
and horoscope too?

it's sad, though, that you're only staying with her because of the fear of loneliness. shouldn'T you be with her because you WANT to be with here?

i'm in a similar situation right now. in this relationship i'm safe and my future is secure but i feel like i'm missing out on something. and i'm not talking about sex but emotions.

Meditation.

It is illogical for you not to pursue happiness user. The only instance where your happiness becomes illogical is where it requires others to suffer.

WHEN THE FUCK DID FIT BECOME THE RELETIONSHIP BOARD

WHY

HOW DO THESE ASPIES EVEN GET GIRLFRIENDS

breaking up would definitely cause suffering to my so.

You sound beta as fuck user. Have you considered actually pushing yourself? You strike me as someone who does 10 push-ups then takes a selfie to show off your gym day.

The decision you land on often (despite residual thought or afterthought) is typically the right one.

If your constantly thinking
>I'm not happy and I should leave her
>but I do like when do do things
>and she's nice
>and it could hurt her feelings
>I love her I Know I do

Stick with your gut.

Your not happy

And

You should leave her

why does the truth hurt so much

You never get better really. You just fail a bit less...

You hit the nail, for me lately anyway. Maybe you just have to keep trying until you hit that sweet spot.

>That mickey mouse sweater