Post yfw when you realize taller people need larger muscles to move the same weight thanks to moment forces on the...

>post yfw when you realize taller people need larger muscles to move the same weight thanks to moment forces on the joints
>post yfw manlets can squat the same weight as you but with 1/5th the muscle mass

Yeah but at least women respect me.

why do tall people even bother with weights? you will never look as good as someone who is under 6'

just give up, it's a manlet world out there

Til they see you get outlifted by a 5'10" demigod of squats

>stories that never happened

>1/5th the muscle mass
>5x longer bones than manlets

Thank you based man-spider of physics

>bragging about having less and smaller muscles

that logic is as fucking backwards as your pic. must be a stronger negative gravitational effect in your brain from being so much closer to the ground. google spaghettification, manlet

My sides holy shit.

FPBP

So when you put your hands on barbell you're saying it just removes the normal force from the barbell ? 20.4 kg * 9.8 is roughly 200 Newtons of force. Therefore you need to exert 200 newtons to hold the barbell above your chest. Which means you are doing work to bench just the bar. Faggit

>he counts the bar

delete this

he obeys the law of physics

Whoever wrote that is retarded

Why do manlets even bother with weights? You will never look as good as someone who is over 6'.

Just give up, it's a real man world out there.

I fixed your grammar errors too, bud.

so manlet gains don't mean shit?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

FPBP
dubs confirm

BTFO

>mfw it keeps going up
>mfw the bar is higher than the average height
>6'2 will soon be average in these deluded brains

Manlet lives don't mean shit, let alone gains.

But really it's a meme. Life is better if you're tall, but you can have a good life being short. The grass is always greener.

>Life is better if you're tall
literally not if youre tall you have increased chance at a shitton of diseases