High Energy

How does this guy have so much energy? He works 20 hours every single day at 70. I'm 25 and get tired after 12. He doesn't take stimulants or even drink. I take adderall and drink caffeine and sometimes can't even make it to 12 hours.

What the fuck? Why am I so low energy?

No one can stump the trump.

>He doesn't take stimulants or even drink

Surprise! The temporary boost you get from stimulants and temporary loose inhibition from alcohol decrease in efficacy over time and reduce your body's ability to provide its own energy and easygoing mindset. Follow the President-Elect's example and toss the meds.

Because he's the God Emperor, and we're just /r9k/ faggots that were never destined to become Chad.

There is a yuge difference.

Isaiah 40:31

This guy is pathetic. No confidence, hides behind toupe and orange face mask. Like worshipping a cuck.

Surprise. He's a coke-head.

Not a big-time, kilo of cocaine a day habit, but you don't eat on a permabulk of fast food and not star at 350lbs

can you link a study or something?

He's rich. How do rich people stay alert through their often very requiering day?
They use cocaine.

Do you genuinely need a study to realise that you crash after stimulants or alcohol?

>you crash after stimulants or alcohol?
Is much different than saying not being on them is going to make you operate 20 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Pretty sure he has a personal med staff supplying him hormone treatment and Alex Jones supplements

That's what happens when you drink unfluoridated water.

Angry low energy beanner scum

You dont?

There's a reason he's rich. He just has the ability to work hard unlike you poorfags

SUPER

MALE

VITALITY

on sale now from a humble water filter merchant near you

This.

>works 20 hours a day
kek

Ok. You got me, 21 hrs a day then.

Because he's the fucking God Emperor of Mankind. You should be hanged for even thinking that you could aspire to the G.E. Trump's greatness.

>He works 20 hours every single day

OP is not only a faggot but a retard who will believe anything.

>tfw I'm low energy
>tfw I fail to be young

He preys upon the blood and suffering of the innocent.

Successful people are usually high energy.

Also take things less personally. Great is draining.
Everyone in this generation days they are afraid of nothing while all being terrified of everything.

Trump is easygoing and uses all his discipline and energy on work.

He's not perfect, he says his diet suffers mostly. But he's doing a hell of a better job than most

[Citation needed]

Trump has Chad genes that we mere commoners can only dream of having.

Looks more like a Thad desu

heretic cuck scum

Thank you for this

20 hours a day? Is he doing the uberman sleep schedule thing?

He can nap while his people are driving/flying him around. Even 5 minutes out can make a big difference.

Not a Trump supporter but, when you literally have the weight of the free world on your shoulders you get driven to intense heights.

Look at Obama and Bush's 8 years? They both worked an insane schedule but look at how terribly they aged in such short time

test injections + cocaine probs

he gave me the energy to add 10kg (25lbs) to my squat in 2 weeks

Good diet from childhood Doesn't he eat like steak all the time?

He doesn't have to worry about the wagebux. You'd be surprised just how much energy you have if you knew you never had to report to anyone.

if i was a billionaire i'd roid up so bad you could see me from space

Cocaine

Co-co-co-co-co-cocaine

Amen.

Gallon of Fetuses A Day (GOFAD)

It's hypomania.

It's like mania, but it's not so intense you burn out and crash. You just keep the high energy, big ego, and high confidence all the time. All the greatest men in history have had it.

Genetics

Sluthate.com

meme magic

Didn't bush take some insane number of holidays? Something like two years total out of his eight in office were vacation days

They guy doesn't drink alcohol or caffeine, and doesn't do drugs.

It's those drumpf genetics

>Sluthate.com

meme magic converts energy, which kek channels into him in turn. it is therefore of utmost importance that we keep fighting the meme war relentlessly and never give up

Allah Akbar

Ey man you're not doing what he's doing so why are you complaining you're not getting what he's getting?

This

Plus Trump is given power by an ancient egyption frog god of chaos. Can't stump the Trump.

I realize you prob left the thread by now but I got that reference ma nigga

Obama took even more

Because you take all those supplements. Seriously.

I dropped significant caffeine intake because I lost my job and could no longer afford daily Starbucks. I've got way more consistent energy now and can stay awake and working the same amount of time.

Take a break from the stuff. It's magic.

He is powered by kuk, an anciend egyptian frog god resurrected by the internet to help him combat globalism. You can't get on his level m8 unless you have a god at your side.