Newbie Gainz

Can any veteran lifters comment on newbie gainz. How much did you gain in your first year? Second?
If you gain around 50 pounds while maintaining the same bodyfat in your first year what can you expect in your second?

Anything above 30pound increase at same bf% is completely unrealistic in a natty year

that didnt happen to you mr liar

Well lets use 30 pounds then. What would you expect in your second year?

you can gain about a 1/3 of your first maybe

Fuck body weight.

Can experienced lifters share how quickly they progressed in their lifts? How slow is slow? How fast is fast?
I seriously started training 4 weeks ago, and my lifts are
>DL 110 lb
>Squat 105 lb
>OHP 90 lb
>DB Bench 50 lb

All you're gonna get here is e-stats. Progression can very wildly depending on your life (couch potato fattie, spooky skeletal, athelete, etc). A good goal is 1/2/3/4 by end of first year.

>DL 110
>OHP 90

You're not lifting right

Y u can press so much mor

Care to explain?

Natural bodybuilders can expect to gain about 25 lbs of muscle in your first year. Eat big and lift high reps to failure to maximize those noob gains

Deadlift should be way ahead of OHP - think about it, how much harder it is to lift something over your head than just picking it up. It's probably form issues as you're new/

whats your height weight and age?
dont worry too much about the numbers. You said it yourself, youve been training for 4 weeks so i can assure you that your numbers are probably way off. Even if you dont think so, id bet your technique and form is dogshit. And you know what? its totally ok. Take videos of yourself lifting so you know how you can actually improve your lifts. are you training for pure strength or for aesthetics?
If youre looking on just increasing your total, then as long as youre training to actually IMPROVE those lifts, its a safe bet that you can easily double all of those lifts you listed other than the OHP. Speaking of that, how the fuck are you OHPing almost as much as you squat? doesnt make any sense, either youre really underestimating your squat, or you are terribly push pressing your OHP

its not realistic to hit a 2 pl8 bench and a 4 pl8 dead in a year bro, much less considering the numbers he posted. Hes almost surely a fucking skelly

I started lifting on my 16th birthday. Started tracking weight about a month in, one year later I was 35 lbs heavier. Natty.

But now I'm plateuing for a while at 5'11 180 at 22 :(

I think it's fairly realistic. I started as underweight skeleton (I remember getting light headed from 95lb squat x5, and benching 65lb first week) and it's been about 1 year 3 months at 1/2/3/4 now - that's with time off, partying, drinking, sicknesses, vacations, just eating rather than watching diet. Def. doable for most people.

What was your routine when you started

You were 16, still growing in height. That 35 was made from bone, fat and then muscle

What's your bf%?

5'8
130 pounds
23 years old.
The rundown is that I lift at my friend's house. I'm apprehensive about upping the weight on my DL and Squat because of my bone structure, which is very thin compared to the average male's.
My approach is that I'm staying at around the weight listed for those two exercises for a couple sessions until I feel secure enough to increase it.
OHP is the only lift I've been progressively increasing. Partly due to preference, mainly because I want to hit 100 before I progress on the other lifts.
Thoughts? Appreciate the criticism.

SS + stuffing my face constantly. Then TM because I thought I was done SS but it turned out I wasn't eating enough. Then brosplit over the summer because I was busy having fun instead of actually working out properly - wouldn't recommend it. Now doing PPL.

If you can OHP 100lb you can def deadlift near 2pl8 at least.

Probably around 12 to 17% never been good at judging myself

If there's one thing that's good for increasing your bone strength, it's lifting heavy and getting plenty of calcium. Just lift at your limit and drink milk. Unless you have some kind of legit bone disease you're not going to be physically able to lift any weight that's remotely dangerous to your bones.