What's the natty limit for a woman? How big and strong can a woman under 25 get without steroids?

What's the natty limit for a woman? How big and strong can a woman under 25 get without steroids?

Also fit girl thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pumping.fe/
vid.me/y0MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stronger than the average man at least, more so in the legs than in the upper body because of their different frame.

For a Veeky Forums 25 year old, my guesstimate would be that a 300+ Wilks is pretty freakin' fit. You could probably get a bit higher than that, but pro competition qualifiers are around 400 Wilks for women. This is achieved by people that claim natty (because their leagues screen), so if you threw time, money, and dedication at it, then somewhere around there.

What the fuck are you talking about?

instagram.com/pumping.fe/

is this androgynous qt3.14 strong?

>Sophie will never love you tenderly

>What's the natty limit for a woman?

Women stop getting attractive way before approaching their natty limit.

>qt
>androgynous

pick 10-(3^2)

>Women stop getting attractive
> maybe to you

Also no one asked.

are you saying she isn't qt?

do you know where you are?

a woman that muscular is incapable of doing anything tenderly, so yeah, she won't.

I didn't look at the pictures. You can't be androgynous and cute at the same time, what kind of degenerate are you?

If you hate women so much why are you on this thread? Go away and let us enjoy our muscley ladies.

You should look at the pictures, she has a really cute dog.

>hating muscular women means you hate all women

basically they're working with only HGH as an anabolic hormone (unless she's on gear) so as far as that can take you physiologically

Honestly? It does. If you don't want a woman to reach her physical peak just so she is aesthetically pleasing to you, you just plain don't love her.

Yeah. Have you seen how out of shape most people are? 300 isn't setting records, but that's a lot stronger than the average person. 405 is the female qualifying requirement for the Arnold Classic in OH. Obviously there are people with a higher score, but if you don't consider Arnold qualifiers fit then you need to explain your standards. Which one was hard for you to understand?

I just find it difficult to imagine a woman lifting 500lbs. What lift exactly does that calculation cover? I'm not a powerlifter so I just don't know what that is.

Damn, I didn't think 300+ wilks was that fit. Now I feel better about my lifts.

The total means bench, squat, and deadlift. A 500 lbs total is really not a lot. Imagine like 180lbs squat, 220lbs deadlift, and 100lbs bench.

is it summer already?

fuuuuuuuck

Ooooooh, then I was being an ass for no reason. The standard powerlifting events are squat, bench, and deadlift. To clarify, I'd consider much weaker people fit, but in the context of "what is the natty limit" I was looking for a score that's probably obtainable, but close to that limit.

Oh. That makes WAY more sense. That's way more realistic, I'm already at that level. I was thinking like, 500lbs on one lift and I thought, no way, my tiny bones would snap.

Thanks, I googled WILK and found no results that actually explained what it is, just a ton of calculators for it. I'm just getting into lifting from a gymnastics background and have no idea what I'm doing.

> oh no people who don't lift are getting into lifting
> muh autism can't handle it

Yes, a 500lbs total isn't a lot for power lifting even if you are in the lowest weight classes. It's not something that an untrained smaller woman can do, of course, but I don't think it's a big deal. I think a 600+lbs total is better to be competitive for 105lbs (assuming that is your weight because of the image you posted).

Yes you can.

Yeah, I was just confused as to what that entailed, now I understand it's calculated based on all your lifts, not individual lifts. 500 seems super attainable as most of my lifts are already at that point, though I'm still struggling to consistently hit that 100lbs on the bench.

>Wanting tender loving from muscular women instead of rough sex
homo

Just keep benching, and you will get there. Same weight as you, actually, and I bench 120x5 after 1.5 years, and I started out benching with a 1RM of 85lbs.

>ywn cuddle with Sophie on the couch while watching anime
feelz bad man

Thanks, I started with only 65 but I'm getting better, that's where I'm making the slowest progress right now.

Natty limit for a woman under 25 is roughly a very athletic high school-age male.

Women's bones and ligaments tend to be weaker than men's and unable to safely support ridiculous amounts of weight.

What about after 25? I don't know if any of you keep up with women's MMA fighting but they seem to be at their strongest after 25.

>thumbnail is one thing
>actual image is another
What is this sorcery?

>Newfag

it's a gif with one frame as the pic you see in the thumbnail and the other frames being the pic you see when it's expanded
watch long enough and you'll see a little flicker, that's the first frame coming back around

>.jpg
Kys

found the newfriend

>.jpg

dumb newfaggot

>capped delts
>on a waman
That physical peak ain't natty though. If women expect dudes not to roid, I can expect women not to do it either.

You don't know shit

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuccckkk

>those delts

OP said natty limit

OP said natty.

I know Sophie isn't natty, but OP also said fit girl thread, and well, just look at Sophie. I want her to crush my head with those thighs.

dem natty gains

Lol she ain't natty

yes, keep telling yourself that HATER

my gf recently started squatting, she's only on 30kg + bar but steadily adding weight. she wants the squat ass, but I don't know what programs to follow when she's a beginner. currently on just squats, any tips for women lifting for looks? yes I know eat less is 80% of female looks

M8 she says she's on hormones and listening to her voice I'm inclined to agree

no, you are wrong. This is hard work and dedication.

vid.me/y0MA

first of all, you are retarded if you can't see im just fucking with you

second of all, after watching this vid i remember that she was on myfreecams not so long ago (and her legs weren't even big but i hope this is not a suprise for anyone)

This is hilarious

No problem m8 just know that pretending to be retarded is pretty dumb
Here have a recent pic of her

>recent pic
no no no, i watched her pretty much "recently" and she looked like a typical gym sloot with nice legs but nothing that would stand out so i never even noticed it's her. All of her photos is outangling game and it works

What's the point of having kangaroo legs like this? She gonna hop on niggas or what

Squats don't really give you a great ass. It's barbell hip thrusts, donkey kicks, and deadlifts. Also weighted hyper extensions.

Roman deadlifts where she's on a platform that allows for greater then range of motion extension.
Very dangerous is not done correctly.

Thisthread has a good question since i always wonder this myself but no one is giving a good pic example

I can't even tell if this is natty or not. It looks more like strongfat to me.

Girls naturally carry more fat than men

1) No normal guy wants a girl bigger than them
2) It's pretty easy to be bigger than a girl.
3) The fitter you are, the more warped the definition of "normal" becomes.

Ergo, all the faggots talking shit about these girls being so huge are all DYELs. Even someone like Sophie which is in the fittest 0.000001% of all females is pretty easy to be bigger than her as a guy, even with all the tren and clen she munches on all day.

what's the most you've ever seen a girl lift?

Bench: 115lb but half rom, 65 otherwise
Squat: 135lb quater squat, 125 otherwise
Deadlift: 135lb
OHP: Never seen a girl do it

I've seen a chunky chick that was like 4'11' with an absolutely repulsive squat ass squat 250 for 5x5

This.

had a natty fitness competitor at my gym for a long time, I have seen her squat 255 atg for a single. I think I have seen her bench around 185.

Thing is that because of how she wanted to look for competition she rarely did anything other than isolation type lifts.. lots of oddball stuff too.

135?! That's so low, I'm deadlifting 200 right now and I'm pretty new. You must not have a lot of women at your gym who lift. My OHP is barely more than the bar, though, so that's fair.

Bench: 185
Squat: 315
DL: 275-ish
OHP: ???

I "know" a girl that powerlifts. She is in 52kg weight class, so she weighs around 51kg I guess.
>105kg x 3 squat (I think 115 is her 1RM)
>around 105kg x 1 deadlift (pretty sure her deadlift is weaker than squat)
>around 55kg bench, not really sure.

That's around 600lb total.

nope, ymca, all women here are old as fuck

also pls be in london

True. I wouldn't say that she's "easy" to be bigger than necessarily, but she is the equivalent of an average gym-rat guy.

Oh, old women have brittle bones, probably afraid to deadlift.

Why she retired from Veeky Forums?

>What's the natty limit for a woman?

Why did she have to go bros?

In person?
>Bench
120lbs x 5
>Squat
205lbs x 7 ATG. Maybe more than 7. Some tall, very thin body builder woman. She does at least ten sets of squats. Most girls at my gym do 1 plate only but many reps.
>Deadlift
275lbs. Don't remember how many reps. Two women were taking turns, and they had HUGE legs. On the tall side as well.
>OHP
95lbs for several reps one by a girl who was only a little thinner than . That was honestly the most impressive for me.

Veeky Forums women when they're at their pinnacle of fame decide to retire. Or she did it for money.

why do women BB always cake on makeup?

>she fell for the squat meme