Hey Veeky Forums, got these bad boys thawed out and ready. How should I cook them? I have a shit ton of ingredients...

Hey Veeky Forums, got these bad boys thawed out and ready. How should I cook them? I have a shit ton of ingredients, how would you do it? Simple is good or complicated, your choice

pour a good amount of oil and egg yolk in a pan
add a stick of butter
boil in mixture and profit

hammer them real flat, roll up some dank shit in them and coat them in olive oil and spices then bake them

Wtf I eat 3 of these a day you're doing it wrong making a big deal throw them mildly cut up in a frying pan with olive oil and eat them with raw vegetables Christ

i dice em up and put them in a pan with some canola oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt

then i generally add some minced onions, peas, green beans, broccoli, and saffron rice

it's very good

Chicken and rice casserole with some squash / zucchini made on stovetop

Thanks for the answers guys was just checking how you bad boys do it. I'm newish here.

this, except i use extra virgin olive oil because I'm not poor scum.

Only for like 10 minutes right? Till they're cooked in the center

you niggers should dice the chicken after its cooked, keeps the chicken juicier.

Let it bite you

i dice it and it fries within 5 minutes

IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE:

BAKE IT.

1. Brine in salt water for like 15m-2h

2. Cover on butter or olive oil for golden brown goodness

3. Pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic salt, thyme

4. 450 for 15m

5. Let rest in tin foil tent for 15 minutes

It's the most (only) succulent chicken you'll ever make. Go, do, eat.

Bro .. wat is this

Tina foil tent 5 minutes

it's "art" apparently. by the same person that made a whale and titty balloon

"Art"

make a jerk chicken recipe with some cauliflower rice and mango salsa

>garlic powder
>onion powder

fucking amerilards

OP, never use powdered shit

yeah and enjoy your 500 calorie meal? how much is he supposed to eat of that to have a caloric surplus?

not everybody is a fat fuck like you

"christ"

amerilard reporting in to confirm minced garlic and onions are way fucking better

at that point, you can also go the extra step by adding cumin and bell peppers and making fajitas

Mustard goes so well with chicken if you leave it to marinade for a couple of hours, idk why i dont see more people doing it

Literally just coat it with some yellow mustard and add your favorite spices, i prefer salt n pepper, paprika, and garlic powder, if i leave it to marinade for a day it tastes like kfc's secret recipe even if it doesn't have the skin which i find quite amusing

if you don't have mustard get a can of minced chipotles in adobo sauce and cook them in that shit, top notch 1 ingredient recipe

Put them in brine over night. Then smoke them at 225 till cooked.