6'2 174 lbs

22 days into ss

5'5 62kilograms

Fucking camera

This thread should be named dawn of the dyel

2 years ago, up 35 lbs since

Am I thicc yet?

6ft 175lbs

6 feet tall, 165. I've been on a vacation binge for the last month, but I'll be back at it on Monday.

asl

What routine do you do brah?

That mirror looking thicc. You on the other hand look like a child trying to reach the bathroom mirror to brush their teeth.

haircut and shave

Nice meme. I'm sitting in this pic

My routine is basic af. I also work grocery, hike, and skateboard so that contributes a bit too.

I'm 6'1 guess my weight and lifts.

Visit Sluthate.com

2 year progress.

rekt

How does one avoid this mode?

By training lats.

have a torso wider than your head

Fuck you guys

Bf%?

Where are your lats hiding bruh

Them birthing hips, hnnnnnnngh.

>that stupid fucking 9th grade haircut

made me mad looking at it

Pls rate friends
Am natty

Looking nice. Post from side.

Hey breh, what's ur routine/stats?

Stats btw:
5'4"
155lbs
currently on 500mg test e and 1000mg tren ace, my coach says I'm doing really well considering the low dosage, he says I could easily go to the olympia if I start taking it seriously and go live with him. He also said he will pay me everything I need and all I have to do is train/eat properly and go around shirtless, SO HYPED

Mixed routine, pretty unorganised.
75.5kg, 5'4" as well
mirin' btw

no homo

Lads i lost 25lbs over the course of 3 months. Should i keep cutting or start bulking? Also am i gyno? If yes how to fix?

You look around 10-12% bf
No you don't have fucking gyno

Probably swap to maintenance cals for about 2-3 weeks, then start bulking with a slight surplus

Thanks brah will do

Dude If you look like that on a gram of tren ace you need to seriously redo your diet and training. Not trying to be a dick but most people look like that on 500mg of test alone. Maybe your gear is fake/underdosed.

5'11*211lbs*20 YO

I'm cutting and I hate it

Where are your legs?

>5'4 and roiding
Literally why...you need like 2 years to fill out completely

A gram of tren ace is a lot dude. Your coach is lying to you

lol a roiding manlet

>roiding
>still 5'4"
kys midget

aren't you the guy who posted on reddit? you used to be skinnyfat right? I recall you saying that you're gonna hop on gear soon, have you lost your natty card?

Same guy. I'm on TRT scripted by a doc @ 150mg test c/wk but that's all so far. After this cut in gonna dive in I think. Been going through a lot of personal crap so progress has been me since that pic.

Has been meh*

Cool, how come you're on TRT at such a young age? low T?

Yeah when I was 17 I tested at around 400 ng/dL testosterone which is pretty low then got retested at 19 and was at 230 so doc decided to script me the test. Basically all that changed was I sleep less but feel more rested, got morning wood, and I gain less fat when I bulk.

might as well post i guess

>186cm
>87kgs
>18 y/o
>approaching 3 years lifting

just finished cut, currently slowbulking.

thoughts?

Thanks, appreciate the honesty.

how did low T effect your gains? i have made insane gains but have other sides that make me think i have low T.

Biggest being that i have literally 0 libido and have a hard time getting hard even when i've got a 9/10 by my side.

not anxiety induced either cause i am pretty much 100% comfortable with current partner but find it so hard to get hard.

popped 100mg of viag the other day and was hard for 5 hours straight, shit was cash.

Honestly not that crazy of a change. I got to a 405lb squat in 7 months @ 160lbs with low t. The only crazy change I saw was in bench press. It's always been a struggle for me but it's taken off since being scripted.

I haven't seen much muscle or strength benefits other than bench.

And my biggest low t things were puberty induced gyno, little acne during puberty, sleeping 12 hours a day yet feeling exhausted, and shitty sex drive. I also felt more emotional if that make sense. I still get extremely sad/happy but now instead of my mood swinging throughout the day, it seems more constant.

Can someone rate me plz

Pretty old pic but I still look pretty much the same

Correct your posture and you may look better/10
2 years and still pretty much the same?

i have sleep apnea and am literally permanently tired regardless of how much i sleep, to the extent where i literally feel more rested with less sleep.

in regards to emotions i have pretty bad social anxiety that started ~a year ago, which is uncharacteristic seeing as i've been incredibly extroverted my whole life. i've been in a semi-depressed state for around the same time but it doesn't really effect me all that much.

reckon i could have low T?

(i'm the guy you replied to aswell BTW)

It could be low t, some reason sickness, mental disease, or you could be in a funk. The first step to fixing it is setting up an appointment with a doctor and seeing where that gets you.

Looking good for bulk

>5'4"

Cliff is that you senpai?

Nah senpai

miring those thick arms, senpai

March

OP again, lats are terrible because I got my start in fitness through p90x(I know) so I didn't start heavy compound moves until about 6 months ago

>tfw latless ninny

October. Im 6 feet 77kg :) could be better but pretty happy with gains actually

Just do some pullups and itl be fine

Could you critique my back and bi day?

1. Deadlifts
2. Weighted pull ups
3. Bicep curl
4. Row
5. Weighted chin up
6. Lat pullover

Thanks in advance breh(s)

With the chinups it might be a little overkill on the biceps my dude

5'7 165

Mirin hard m8

Fucking iPhone

Okay I give up

lmao, just crop the picture a bit before uploading and it will sort itself out.

>5'4

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A

Thanks fellow user, hopefully this one works

Hmm

Manlet puffing out chest

Back to bulkan.
6'1 198 lbs.
>OHP 185x3
>bench 230x5
>squat 325x5
>deadlift 405x3
>powerclean 215x3

Bf estimate?

17%

Can someone rate my back? I don't know how to 'evaluate' it, is it large? lookin good? Been lifting for 6~~ months, bit overweight so no muscle definition

You're a big guy

kek, was getting banned part of his plan?

test

worked?

Yes, I deleted the picture soon enough. This is a gay board right?

174cm 73kg

what gains

I'm in Atlanta, user ;)

I have the same haircut lel fuk you

How big is your cock, though?

average, between 15-16cm length

6ft 150lbs

husband sized, you should get a better camera for lewds.

joocy tits

>go live with him. He also said he will pay me everything I need and all I have to do is train/eat properly and go around shirtless

188cm - 91.5kg (Was 98.3kg, 2 months ago, got a little fat off)

Trying to add mass to my chest, shoulders, bis, tris and lats (legs are already big enough from swimming breaststroke and cycling) but also training for triathlon when i can be bothered too

Roast me / Critique me

Arms are thick enough for the moment, start hitting deadlifts' chest and hell why not legs. Also shoulders

Oh and also some dedicated wrist exercises before you snap those tiny twigs

PULL YOUR PANTS UP SENPAI