Train to look good naked

>be me at 2 am
>decide to watch train to look good naked sure video, prepared to cringe.
>find out he has a 10/10 girlfriend
>want to kill myself

youtu.be/MMtzYpVWZG0

Pic of him and gf

stop shilling your garbage videos
>that
>10/10
more like a 7 maybe 7.5 on a good day
painfully average just like your existence

Hahahahahaha she's a 4/10 at most 5/10 there mate.

Agreed. Cmon man.

what's up with this youtube staged garbage being posted here more frequently? fuck off fags

Cmon

I think youtube algorithm makes videos more visable/move up the page order if they get views from external sources.

He looks like a babyfaced Ralph Fiennes. His girlfriend is pretty fucking cute, though.

You must have a pretty high standard for women.

She's not as pretty as the girls in my family, but she's not THAT low on the scale. There are definitely uglier girls that are more deserving of the 5/10 spot, at least she's not fat amirite?

she's average I would say. 5/10 is a good rating. Also i'm not cringe resistant, so I won't watch the video, but don't tell me that over 17% boyo with no mass is trying to impress women with that? Are they impressed? xD

I don't get this nigga.
He is trying to meme normies with things like naturally producing trenbolone.
I don't think even a pharma or a med student would know what tren is.

>Are they impressed?

Yes, because the general public has entirely different standards than Veeky Forums does.

She's a 6 at best m8

whats the point of having muscles if you have a tiny frame like this?

Why is he fucking bloated on a cut.

That's interesting. Too bad I live in a slav country, and muscle monsters, walking around without a shirt, aren't a rare sight.

B A L K A N
A
L
K
A
N

>10/10 gf
>looks like michelle obama even if shes younger
I mean shes not hideous or anything but even we can do better than that

Muscle monsters or ripped guys? Because the majority of girls find lean men with muscle definition and good proportions more attractive than hyooge bodybuilders.

>MMtzYpVWZG0
>10/10

If she's a fucking 10 then my girlfriend is a 17. Fuck you've got low standards.

>that moonface

Good body but ugly face

>1:10
>"Actually my body naturally produces trenbolone"

kek

nah, strong fats mostly. I mean, I, with my 85kg ripped, look kind of inconspicuous compared to them. The guy from OP would look really average. What is he? 80 kilos not even lean?
Polan

Holy shit,if you think that's a 10/10 you must be on some serious hallucinogenic drugs
You're actually insulting attractive woman.

>youtube pranks

this shit is most of the time fake, you know that right? dozens of times over these "pranksters" and "social experimenters" have been busted for hiring actors and so on.

seriously only 12 year olds fall for this stupid shit.

Theyre about as ugly as each other, they fit pretty good. Shes a 5 hes a 3

>10/10 gf
Lol nope, shes a 6/10 at her best.

He points out its fake. He taking the piss

>10/10

u fuking what m8?

Dude has a terrible St. Louis face. Austrian cuck