>tear my acl one day going atg with heavy weights
>had to take months off gym time
>decide to take up dancing to rehabilitate
>i really love it
>cancel gym memebership
>put everything I've got into dancing
>get gf from dancing
>social life drastically improves from dancing
>every party I go to is insane because everyone either knows how to dance or play an instrument
>tfw literally crying rn partly because I wasted so much time at the gym and part from joy because of the drastic change in my life

When did you find out weightlifting is a meme and the only thing you need to pay attention to is diet?

good on you OP, I'm happy for you

It's always been all about the diet.
Dancing, surprise, is Cardio.
I don't want to be some huge hulking monster, I'm just getting in shape. :^)
Congratz on your success bro, good to hear some people are happy.

>don't know form
>tear acl divebombing 2pl8lol
>dance the night away
>not making it
>crying

You seem like the type to post on /r/amiugly
gtfo

No one said that lifting weights would somehow cure your autism and give you social gains. If that's all you wanted out of it then you have no doubt wasted your time.

well weightlifting isn't a meme.
it's just that you need to do the things you love.
maybe lifting wasn't your thing but dancing is.

why don't you jazz hands your way out of fit, jabroni.

I don't enjoy seeing people dance, but I would probably take dancing lessons out of boredom.

I have no problem getting girls so there's no reason to do it just to fuck or get a girlfriend.

What kind of dancing bro?

probably twerking.

>>dance the night away

kek

lifting wont give you friends or a gf no matter what fit says. dancing let you meet people.

lifting will turn u into less of a skinny bitch that no1 respects and can't stand up for himself tho :)

>start dancing

what even is this?
where?
how?
what?

>dancing let you meet people.
So?

>fugg u dance gud, imma leave my bf for you Xddd
Said no girl ever
Lifting is fun and if youre not a complete retard it IS possible to have several hobbies at once, such as lifting and dancing

>where?
this, where did you start learning? I want to learn to dance but I suck and idk how to find dance places that teach begginers.

Nice bro.
I just started dancing Salsa because I'm too old ot be a virgin and need to change my lifestyle.
Turns out I actually enjoy it too, and want to git gud for its own sake.
Is it a good way to meet girls and get laid with non-club sloots if you're not an autist?

>not doing the best of all things
>not doing both
>"I can also do one thing"
>"I can only become good at one thing and I will be the best at it"
You fucking people

You have to go back

Also, I'm this dude and I've taken up lifting and running together with rugby and salsa at the same time. Bit stressful after being a weed-smoking potato for years on end, but it's doable and beats hanging around playing vidya all day.
I've already got a good social circle and skills, but considering I'm a virgin there's obvious room for improvement with girls. So I want to meet as many of them as possible to get the practice required until I (literally) nail it finally.

Nailing it is part one
Then once you're in the sex dimension, you have to get good at that too

It's funny that you mention that. It's pretty much how I got my gf now. I met her at a beginners house shuffle class, her bf was with us but he ended up quitting the first week. After that we kinda just kept signing up for more classes, then couples classes, till eventually things just clicked between us.

>Then once you're in the sex dimension, you have to get good at that too
Im not him but seriously dude?
Having sex and getting girls to cream the sheets is shit easy, getting them to have the sex is the hard part

Each man has his own battle I suppose

Getting a bitch in bed is easy for me, but performing satisfactorily (according to own standards, which would be making her cum twice via dicking before I do) is a different story.

I am jelly OP. I enjoyed the classic dancing with cute girls in ball dresses that all teenage go to for few months in my country. But you cant just start that privately since you need a girl to begin with. And I dont want to single dance modern way like the pic. Good for you bro.

>Each man has his own battle I suppose
Indeed, i dunno if id want to trade with you but sometimes it does feel like shit to have sexual energy and skill along with a big dick only to have it wasted since there are no women to apply them to

Tip is to practice licking and getting toys, once you get her to cum once its often easier to keep her cumming so once you get over the first one it gets easier

I have no idea how to get a girl in bed though, i cant figure out how to bypass the boyfriend. they wont want to hang out in social settings because "nah ill go home to my bf" instead and getting them alone is just out of the question

I have no rhythm, how do I learn how to dance well with rhythm?

What most new people on this board believe is that lifting is going to improve their life, but it's not strictly true, you just have to find an activity or hobby that you trully like to become someone interisting. What's really positive about lifting is that, while being a hobby, it also improves your looks (so does dancing). You found your true way OP, congrats and keep going!

>cant figure out how to bypass the boyfriend
dont go for chicks with boyfriends you fucking spastic and you wont keep getting cucked

lmfao wut

you deserve it

wow someone's having a fit, because he's /nogf/. kys desu

I just assume that comes with practice, which I'll get once I practiced getting girls long enough to be good at it. First times will be awkward as hell though, but w/e, can't be avoided..
Any tips? right now I just try to expand my social circles as much as possible, and get into the habit of talking to people wherever I am. Also to actually hit on girls when I'm out partying, though I don't want to overdo it and end up being that obviously thirsty af cunt.

>really want to learn how to dance
>the kind of dancing you do with a partner
>no gf with whom to sign up with
>autism
>socially awkward and shy
>could sign up on my own but it would involve physical contact with women I have never met with
>still haven't signed up for a course
>tfw

If i wasnt considering girls with boyfriends i wouldnt be able to date anyone mate
Every girl ive met has had a boyfriend, except two and one of those was a lesbian

What the fuck would you have me do instead?

>any tips

Don't give a fuck, don't be failure/rejection conscious, be success and smash it conscious. You've got a goal, and that's what you're going for, and that's what's attractive. Don't give a fuck, but be engaged.
Involved, not invested.

Fuck it, I was in the same place a month ago.
Just go, get over yourself. I took two lessons to not even think twice about putting my hands on girls I've never met. Comes fast, because it's natural.

whats the source for dance?

>tfw joined groups and societies for this intention
>realised im so boring and weird that no matter where i am ill fail utterly and everyone will avoid me
i probably met hundreds of people over the course of the last year and i never even had a second interaction

>Enters a predominantly female hobby
>lmao lifting doesn't matter now

>Lifting for girls
I lift to be strong, to look strong, and to be happy with myself. You can lift and dance you dumb cunt. You could have literally done the same shit, minus injury or canceling gym membership, and you probably would have found a girl.

kek, dont be a fucking dirtbag and go for the single ones

>being this fucking autistic

you're gonna get your fucking face smashed in mate and you're gonna deserve it.

> doing leg deep exercise
> break bone
> girl "wow"
> breakdance

>go for the single ones
Girls have a very small window of being single. They almost always have 2-3 guys lined up in case their current one fails.

That or they're ugly.

>kek, dont be a fucking dirtbag and go for the single ones
Are you serious mate?
I just fucking told you ive met two single girls during ALL of 2016, one of which was a lesbian

I dont want to take some guys gf away but what other choice do i have?
There are no fucking single girls in the area i live and since im in uni i cant just up and leave

The cha-cha slide

>never gonna make it

>implying anyone would see you as a threat
tfw try to stop severe autist from getting his head kicked in, but alas virgin knows all
>I MET NO GRILLS IN 2016 REEEEEEEEE

safe to assume you have about as much experience with girls as the autist
>women are sluts or ugly lol
this is why you dont get laid bruh

What? I didn't call them sluts retard. They'll stay faithful in a relationship, but conscious or not there is always 2-3 guys lined up in case it fails. Any decently attractive woman will stay single for maybe 1-3 months at most.

I get plenty of sex, the hard part is finding a girl interested in long term relationships. Unless I go older, which I don't really want to.

Uhm, youre way off mate and basically spouting off sad memes at this point
Me and some other guy tell you girls are more often than not taken unless for a very good reason

Most girls who broke up with their bf back when i had a steady gf had someone lined up and just went from one guy to the next with no overlap
The rest got a new bf within 1-2 months at most, usually theyd go out to drink every weekend and once that got boring settle for some dude

The only one who comes off as a virgin and autist here mate is you, based on your lack of experience

>I get plenty of sex, the hard part is finding a girl interested in long term relationships

Sounds to me like you may be the male equivalent to a girl who gets constantly pumped and dumped because she's clearly not gf material.

Reexamine yourself instead of making stupid assumptions about an entire gender.
Might also be your age range - many younger girls are as uninterested in LTRs as guys that age.

Most women aren't worth a LTR either, still working at starbucks. But yes, most the girls are 18-23, hence why I said I could go older but I don't really want to.
I'll just stick to having sex till I'm late 20s.

>don't be failure/rejection conscious, be success and smash it conscious

Yeah, that's what I'm having touble with most. I missed out on dozens of girls already because I just did not give a fuck about getting laid for the past few years and that seems to be really attractive somehow.
Now I regret that every day - I could already be there without even having to put in any effort, but I failed to accept the challenge, get over myself and just do it when the time came everytime.

When I'm actually talking to girls I don't really care whether I get laid with that particular chick or not, instead being happy about actually trying something for once. So that seems to be good.

Looks like this battle too is decided within your own mind first and foremost.

>18-23
Yeah, it actually has a good reason that people don't get into LTRs during that age. At no point in your life do you develop and change as much as during that time. And when both partners in a relationship develop in different directions or at a different pace, staying together stops making sense really fast.

You're not supposed to be on the gym 24/7 you dumbfuck, that's why you keep hearing stories about fitizens who made it but are still social outcasts because all they did was go to the gym and play vidya the rest of the day, Diet should be your number one priority, followed by going to the gym and then you should have some sort of activity where you can meet people, College, a job, or in your case, dance club

For me weightlifting is just one of the closest analogues to a Real Life RPG for me, watching my strength stats go slowly up is satisfying

>Not dancing and lifting
Jesus Christ, it's like you don't even want to be a Naval Aviator you stupid fuck

>tfw litterally the opposite
had a steady relation through my 20-25s and now that im passed 25 getting a LTR is close to impossible
getting alot of dates and attention from 18-23 year olds though so it balances out but i wouldnt say an LTR is more likely as you get older or even better

Umm yeah people do. The big tagline is increase confidence which is bullshit.

you sure memed on him

This!

Best thing to do is find activities that help you with your goals.

I for example attend a dance class which helps me socialize and its a light form of cardio/stretching.

I also like going hiking, archery and other physical outdoor activities. Sometimes I just help my friends build shit around their house. Anything as long as I am outside and not inside playing vidya games.

>everyone either knows how to dance or play an instrument

enjoy your rainbows and buttplugs.

>start doing something i don't enjoy
>don't be happy
>start doing something i enjoy instead
>be happy
>that first something is suddenly a meme
???

Op with his "girlfriend"

keked