How do I lose weight without losing my boobs?

How do I lose weight without losing my boobs?

Implants

You never had them in the first place sugar.

Lypo suction or be born again with better genetics.
Also post your fat tititties fatty.

Genetics. Spot reduction is a myth

I would advise going through puberty at a normal weight and then never gaining a shitload of fat later on in life

You cant. And if you need to loose wait your boobs are probably shitty. Big boobs dont count when you're fat. Small boobs allready dont count

it's biologically impossible to target fat loss in certain areas.

decides on a multitude of factors, we need to see an accurate photo of them before giving any conclusive advice

Fat isn't boob tissue, you can't spot-weight-loss in specific areas.

Just loose the weight, firm boobs on a nice body is better than fat jelly boobs on a cellulite ridden whale body.

I actually prefer flatter chested women to big breast.

t. Pussy slaya

Can't Yohimbe help with that?

*depends

no, that's pseudoscience nonsense. like I said, biologically impossible.

Chest flies, OHP, weighted dips with basketball shorts, squats, deadlifts, and oats.

By being in LONDON

This.

Doesn't matter, any man with decent taste will prefer a trim, fit body with smaller tits than a chubby cellulite-ridden disgusting sack of flab with bigger tits.

this

Post them here for posterity so you can cherish them

Also check these dubs

women are so stupid, shit like this proves it.

Same guy you replied to. Me to because big boobs only look better in clothes

Thin women without boobs look 1000x better than fat chicks. Just lose the weight, you'll look better.

My girlfriend lost about 20lb, from 120 to about 100. She was never fat, but chubby.

Now her body is much better, no flab, but her DD's lost a lot of their mass. They're the same size, or at least they seem to be, but they seem... emptier. Kind of loose.

You have to sit on my face nude

touch my peepee plz

>READ THE STICKY

How do i loose my boobs

With the knowledge that fat chicks are far more repulsive than flat chicks could ever be.

THANKS FOR THE GAINS GRANDMA

THIS
H
I
S

This. Fat tits don't count as boobs because they feel like shit and they look like soggy trash bags outside of a bra. So if you lose all of your boobs after losing weight its because you never had any in the first place. Which is perfectly fine. I'd rather have a chick with small tits than a fatty with tits that feel like stretched out balloons that are half filled with diarrhea

Chop them off

Once I've hit my target I'm gonna get breast reduction, because I'll still have big tits even if I lost a few cups. My boobs have gotten bigger as my back fat has fallen off.
Look on the bright side op, you won't be having 5+lb fucking up your back/posture

Thanks for the grandma, Gains

My esteemed colleague meant to say that we need several accurate photos from multiple angles. Plus sharpie in pooper.

You get to play "is this mostly breast tissue or fat?" roulette.

Start saving up for a new, better bras anyway. I ended up not losing any of my tits (I wanted them to get smaller, ffs), but the band size obviously gets smaller.

And dont be afraid to ask for a bra fitting or to measure yourself

>how do i lose fat without losing fat ?

Who cares? Small boobs are so much more practical and way cuter anyway.

Thanks for the gains grandma

Thanks for the gains, Grandma!

why dp girls act like holding up 5 pounds during the day is so fucking hard? my pecs must weigh at least that much lmao fucking women

kys pedo scum

THANKS FOR THE GAINS, GRANDMA

Most women don't do any pulling exercises for that there thoracic extension muscles.

Women with severe body image issues and fat lazy chicks who'll still have back issues after they cut their tits off do that.
But most people who push breast reduction are plastic surgeons who're looking for stupid people with issues to manipulate for money.

Oh I almost forgot how bras actually make women's tits sag and are almost always responsible for any back discomfort women have when it comes to their tits.

yeah dude honestly why can't they just lift some weights and strengthen their core and back? unless you just have unreasonably massive udders there really isn't a reason your body shouldn't have the ability to be strong enough to comfortably support your chest. even if you have DD boobs

It's all about muh squats for that ass. Women don't take the actual health benefits of lifting weights into account.

They'll still do all the cardio in the world though.

samefag, with emphasis on fag

Dude, these women have had their tits THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING ADULT LIFE being moderately active for years on end should result in them having a back strong enough to maintain that delicious chest candy.

Any time I hear a woman saying that she's getting rid of her breasts because of back problems I immediately think of a lazy and or fat woman.

What everyone else said. I also feel like a big factor is that muscle like the pecs has multiple attachment points to the skeleton but boobs kinda just hang there

This

and this.

Women are the dumbest creatures on the planet to actually get breast reduction instead of just lifting weights so they can support big tits. Every day my faith in woman falls just a bit more

.5g test and .4g tren, no AI

You've seen guys complaining all the time about getting manboobs while on gear iykwim

This.

Also, while people rag on Victoria Secret's unconventional bra sizing (as they should), their heavy duty sports bras are A+++++

thanks for the gains grandma

tfw probably won't have any joint mobility later in life

THANKS FOR THE GAINS GRANDMA!!!

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Boob size at normal BF% is determined by fat distribution (genetic) and size of underlying structures (genetic.) Fat boobs don't count, men have that.

>TL;DR GENETICS.

Do you guys have a sort of guide for implants?

Gonna need to see them so I can really get a handle on the situation

fat boobs != good boobs

THANKS FOR THE GAINS GRANDMA!

don't care about that. Seriously most men aren't that shallow, a fit girl with tiny boobs is going to be fine. I've known so many fat girls who were afraid to lose weight because they didn't want to lose their boobs but almost all guys would rather be with a flat chested fit girl than a fat chick with DDs.

I've rejected tons of girls for being fat, literally never rejected a girl for having small boobs

Depends on the boobs. Post them so we can give you more accurate advice.

>Seriously most men aren't that shallow, a fit girl with tiny boobs is going to be fine
speak for yourself you worthless low test cuck. I'm constantly getting messaged by chicks on okc but I block them unless they have tits

barbie mode

ha of course not

ask your more attractive friends

You will look much better with smaller boobs and a healthy looking body than being fat with fatty boobs.

tit guys need to be fucking exterminated. Kill yourself permavirgin neet fag no one gives a shit about boobs.

Implants are gross. Just stay thick.

Need a stronger back and chest

Depends what kind of look you want+type of exercise to be able to do+shape of your breasts. I got teardrop gummy bear implants under the muscle cause i was zero boobage and over the muscle woudlve looked bolt on. Cant bench now though. If youre serious there is lots of info on implants just google

thanks for the gains grandma

Nice.

Yeah those aren't tits.
Also enks?

>low angle photo
confirmed for droopy deflated tits. losing weight probably won't make them look all that much worse than they do now

Whelp, my dick is hard.

Thanks.

And if you lose those tits, I'll hunt you down then force feed you till they grow back.

>Yohimbe
>Pseudoscience
Nice to see fit is as ignorant as ever

Boyfriend advertisement thread?
>don't worry about by our titties honey
>You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading [...]
>pls be in Greece I can dance and have a dog
>pls respond
Did I forget anything?