Could being borderline anorexic all your life cause your body and penis to be underdeveloped...

Could being borderline anorexic all your life cause your body and penis to be underdeveloped? I'm 6'2 almost 6'3 and I weigh 130 lbs. If I was 16 (not saying I am) how easy would it be to fix things, and how much time would I have left before everything becomes permanent? I also have a baby face.

It can all be fixed.
Just takes patience and dedication.

Nope penis is independent of these things. I have a hungry skeleton lanklet friend and his penis is fucking huge.

Has he been borderline anorexic most of his life, more specifically around puberty?

it's easy

eat

What would you recommend?

breakfast

lunch

dinner

1000 calories each

>If I was 16 (not saying I am)

It would make you smaller due to lack of nutrition, low T would be the reason for a small penis. Maybe you didn't get enough nutrients to have proper T levels

Try GOMAD.

If it doesn't work there may be an issue

Also get on a simple Men's One A Day for a lot of the vitamins you may not receive via food

If I was 16 would I be able to make things normal? I barely have any body hair. Pic related is my leg

SS + 3000 calories a day

come back in a year

Download MyFitnessPal, input your data, select gain 2 pounds a week. Eat at that level. Don't eat too much though or else you could have a moderate risk of stretch marks.

Once you get in the habit of eating a lot it's easy. The only issue is transition from being a lanklet to eating regularly. Your biochemistry should adapt within a week or two if you eat properly and you'll feel hungry naturally.

You're lacking in vitamins and nutrients.
Eat food and supplement what you're not going to be getting for aforementioned edibles.

If you're 16 wait until you are 21

>if you are 16 that is your problem duh you're overly skinny

For most people, appetite comes naturally. Just because the same doesn't happen to you doesn't mean you're doomed though.
You have to work for it. You have to put effort.
I'd recommend eating 3 times a day, as much as you can. Literally one step from puking.
It's not going to be easy.
It fucking works. Just fucking do it.
[spoiler]If this still doesn't work, go to a psychiatrist. It's a disease, and diseases get appropriate treatment and they go away.[/spoiler]

Just work out and eat properly.

If you want my advice, start now. Like, immediately now. If you get super fit in High School, you can drown in virgin pussy by Senior year. Being Veeky Forums for college is good too though.

1lb/week is more than enough. He'll be 180lb in a year.

OP,

You are severely underweight. Do not even waste your time attempting to lift weights. You need to put everything on hold and figure out how to eat properly. Get yourself up to 200 pounds before you ever come back on this board. You're setting yourself up for major health issues too. Lanklets like yourself need more muscle than shorter people to maintain structural integrity

Spooky

I've been taking multivitamins for over a year now
What're some good high calorie foods?
Yeah, even lifting 10 pound dumbbells ends up making my shoulders and elbows hurt for a bit. Running sometimes hurts my feet, ankles, knees, and the joint area where my leg connects to my hip. Could it be because of how underweight I am?

you dont need high calorie foods. you need to eat 3 times a day and eat until you feel sick. then do that everyday until your stomach is normal sized.

peanut butter. 600 calories per 100grams. swallow that down with the fattest milk you can find