I lift just about every other day and i'm really tone down and lean, but i can't bulk...

I lift just about every other day and i'm really tone down and lean, but i can't bulk. my metabolism is really fucking high and i have no idea how to increase size
What do?

>muh high metabolism
Start eating more you retard. It's not that fucking hard.

How about you eat more you idiot.

6 meals a day skeleton. Eat more.

lol literally just eat more dummy

Inb4 "but I already eat a TON! All my friends can't keep up with me eating"
Lrn2bulk

I eat a shit ton dude

then eat a shit ton plus a bit more

Every day finish off your day with a big shake (protein powder, oats, milk, peanut butter, banana, add in a tsp or two of olive oil if you really need to add even more kcals)

Gratz on the new gains.

Yeah nah

Like pottery

you dont

You obviously don't know how this works.

>like pottery
>pottery

if you burn more calories than you gain you wont bulk anything

Similar to spoken word :')

>my metabolism is high

thanks for the laugh OP

DUDE I ATE TWO WHOLE DBL CHEESEBURGERS THIS ONE TIME AND ALL MY FRIENDS WERE LIKE WTF LOL XD HOW YOU SO SKINNY IM LIKE I DUNNO LOL

It's really about WHAT you eat. Quantity is a given.

You aren't a special snow flake, your metabolism isn't high you just aren't eating enough. You need to eat until you feel sick and then eat some more eventually you will get used to it.

>i eat so much
Do you eat 6-8 meals a day? Yeah didn't think so /thread

I agree that he just needs to eat more. I have the same problem, but it's difficult as a student working at minimum wage part time to afford enough food. I spend all my money on food it seems, never anything on fun shit or treating myself, and yet even then it's not enough to bulk.

The op didn't say anything about lack of funds he went straight to the oldest complaint of "my metabolism"
Food is fuel nothing else if you are eating for the fun of it then you are never going to make it.

if
>cant lose weight cuz muh bad genes
is a lie, then
>cant gain weight cuz muh bad genes
is also a lie

Don't be a dipshit, eating is like 50/50 learned behavior and biological feedback so just fucking eat more.