Tfw just saw some motherfucker squat while pulling his heels 2 inches off the ground at near parallel and then fell...

>tfw just saw some motherfucker squat while pulling his heels 2 inches off the ground at near parallel and then fell backwards on the 2nd set of 65lbs

ITT: the dumbest fucking shit you've seen anyone do at the gym

I was OHPing today and blacked out. Hitting 135 for as triple and the 3rd rep my head got ice cold, lost vision, fell forward and accidentally racked the weight.

Came to, shook my head, and got the last rep, but that was pretty dumb of me.

>doing power cleans
>some dude walks up to a rack and sets up the bar with 65lb
>presses it out at an angle - not directly overhead, but like a foot away from balanced overhead lockout
>reduces the weight by 10lb and does the same shit but alternates between front and BTN

if I cared more, I would have tried to show him the right way to OHP.
But I lift at a YMCA and see retards doing dumb shit all the fucking time. I just watch and wait for them to snap their shit up and disappear peacefully

wat da fug

an elderly asian lady walked past me to grab a farmer's carry bar. She then proceeded to bend over, pick it up and do a sort of bent over row with her spine lookin like a banana

I forgot to breathe and my blood pressure was too high

>some dude was push pressing
>lower the weight too far from his shoulder and loses balance
>bar crashes to the floor and him along with it because he didn't even think to let go

(yes it was me)

Some old guy pedaling just fast enough to keep the recumbent exercise bike turned on while wearing flannel shirt, overalls, and boots

10 free internets if you can guess what gym I go to lol

>band resistance cables around bech
>wood bar on chest
>while benching

gayest shit I've ever seen. They were literally khalimuscles coons going "yeah boiii gettem 2pl8 with bands"

>be me
>be skelly 150lbs 6 ft
>can actually breakdance
>dyel college student thinks I'm weak
>"leave the 125 on ohp bro"
>because I was ohping 125 3x10 he thought it was easy
>couldn't even do it once and drops the weight

When your're not breathing right you can get dizzy and pass out.
Happened to me while deadlifting

>Bragging about

125 for sets of strict 10 is decent. Would give you close to 185 1RM, which is actually really good if you weigh 150.

>home gym master-race

planet fitness bruh

Old guy who looks kinda like a turtle comes to my gym a lot.

He wears the same big blue adidas shirt every time I've seen him. He sees me on my phone sitting on a bench and walks up to me, asks me "you usin' that?" with a dick tone because I wasn't using the dumbbell on the ground at that moment. I was on my phone and resting in between a set.

I don't usually bring my phone, and I haven't ever in the past, but I started recently so I could refer to exercises and stuff and browse shit if I was bored while resting.

I told the guy yes I was using it and he said something. Fast forward to a week later, I'm resting in between a set of hanging leg raises on a thing between machines that has grips you can use to do chin-ups and shit. I'm also on my phone, old guy walked in and does the same thing, same asshole one. "you usin' that??" I give him a stiff "yeah" and he says "okay" as if putting his hands up and backing away. Tell him he can use it though because I'm just resting. He just puts his hands up on the grips and stretches, does nothing, then walks away and starts blabbing to some other old dudes.

Fast forward to this week. I'm using the only seat bench in the gym for arnold presses, get up and wipe it off after finishing and piss and drink. Come back and that blue fucking adidas cunt is standing near it with 2 other old farts just blabbing. Walk up and say "you usin' this?" "not lately. what about you??" "what does that mean?" forgot his response. Put in my earbuds and went back to it. Giving me shit because when he walked in he saw me on my phone while resting.

probably tldr and he didn't really do anything nor did I but man he was a fucking asshole. The stretching thing pissed me off because he just comes over to the pull-up thing, acts like a dick, then doesn't even use the fucking thing. All I ever see him do in there is stretch and run his fucking mouth

PLANET

SMITHNESS

saw an old guy walk backwards up a step machine, but that's about it.

Sounds like he doesn't understand the concept of rest period

The autist who posts on an anonymous taiwanese bubble tea exchange site and judges others while jerking off to his 135 lb atg squat

>at planet pizza
>second set on pec dec
>middle aged indian guy in street clothes walks to me
>"excuse me how much longer do you have"
>"two more sets"
>"could you please hurry"
>"no, fuck off"
>gives me the stink eye and goes to the front desk
>after talking to them for about a min he walks out the front door
>mfw

>guy benching 110kg for reps
>massive upper body
>literally no legs

>2 manlets
>buff as fuck, close to ridiculously big
>lifting brand clothes
>doing pullups
>2, COME ON, 3, YEAH, ONE MORE, 4, GOOD JOB
>write down 4 pullups in their little booklet
>do like 5 sets of 3-6 pullups

>womanlet
>thick as fuck
>squatting lowbar
>feet straight ahead
>narrow stance
>ass goes back
>back almost parallel to the ground
>good mornings the weight up

>2 dyels
>go to leg press
>put on 60kg
>press with their toes
>take off 20kg
>go to squat rack
>put on 30kg
>squat down half way
>wearing running shoes
>motivate each other "COME ON YEAH BRO"

guy on the treadmill with chinos and boots

>chubby womanlet comes in and goes to do pulldowns
>sets weight too high
>stands on the seat, grabs the handle and swings down onto the seat like she's on a zipline or something
>lets go so the weight slams back down at the end of every shitty set

when i get dizzy from holding my breath or valsalva,
i immediately flex my abs.
from what ive read up on, the lightheadedness is blood leaving your head too fast.
flexing your core can help mitigate that blood flow.
could be a lie, could be truth.
but it works everytime for me

i dont even get why people get mad about this shit.
i mean, i understand some people might be in a rush, but youre gunna have to wait anyways so why even get mad