youtube.com/watch?v=9JhsUFuqbCM
youtube.com/watch?v=BKz2U4fvA4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a fat guy.

well he was in much better shape when they first met
but man he's fucking disgusting now

>not knowing you can bypass all obstacles with tons of cash

3/10 bait.

Well of course shes into him... thats Bane. He's a big guy.

You would know this OP if you weren't such a small guy.

Nobody on here actually does that, it's a meme
>for you

source? who are these people?

sssniperwolf and mr sausage
really shitty youtubers

thanks bruh

That's a big fupa.

UUUU

being that fat should be illegal
it's a criminal offense

It must be nice having money and being able to buy whores.

itd be nice yo have money in general

T. poor fag

How can fit guys even compete?

>implying he could ever find a woman as hot as her if they ever broke up

how do i into financial gains?

Sales, nigga

i suck at sales :( and stocks r 2 spooky 4 me

This and only this

This
A great salesman in a company with any sort of reasonable commission WILL make more than everyone he works with on a daily basis

Well, you are going to have to overcome your autism and contain your spaghetti, but if you're working toward aesthetics and get your grooming and clothing in check, you can use dat dere Halo effect to make mad shekels.

how do i improve my sales gains guys?

Also feel like a sack of shit whenever i tried upselling or tricking people into buying shit they dont need

Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
Literally everything by Zig Ziglar
Jordan Belforts straight line persuasion series is decent too.

It's a trainable skill, but you have to be willing to train it. You have to get out there and just do it. Eventually you'll become desensitized to rejection and bullshit people give you, and start to notice patterns in their behavior. Apply the knowledge I recommended there, and you'll either make it and have mad dosh doing high end B2B sales, or you'll have a nervous breakdown and go back to being a poorfag.

I believe in you, though. We're all gonna fucking make it.

I can care less for women, but what I noticed about all these average people becoming rich without any hard work (modern entertainers) really is their homes.

Look at it, so empty...Yes you could give them the benefit of the doubt that they just moved in but in reality they've probably been living there for months or years without really making it their own.

Have you ever been invited to a really rich individuals house before? You notice how they have books, paintings, photos of places and family. Things that you can ask them about and they're passionate about. if that rich person got rich by being a mechanic then they would have a garage that would show their passion and character maybe some gear head stuff around their house. If they made money because they went through years of education they would have books that interest them and made their own. Their rooms would have character.

Yes you can argue Modernism and Minimalism but that house isn't that. if you were really into Modern Design you would go after that, you'd make it your own.

whether they're rich or not, people that worked hard throughout their life their houses have a part of them in it. You can tell who lives in that house, people like this though... They have no character, they themselves probably don't have any personality unless the camera is on them, its depressing.

thanks bro im getting tired of muh blue collar peasant ass life i make an okish amount just tired of coming home covered in dirt or chems

>i can care less

not an argument.

Its maybe that I finally own a place of my own and a business that makes me feel bad for these people, hell even yourself.

get a bachelors degree in liberal arts or teaching literally any easy to achieve degree, while your there associate with finance guys get your CFA level 1 and work for any bank, easily 40k starting if you stick with it. I did that when I was 25 because I figured out you just need a bachelors degree take the CFA. Now a friend that I met in the business and I are managing portfolios for a company that we started up.

lmao

chris chan is that you?

Sup /fit, I haven't been on here in a while lol use to browse fit all day back before I was with her. What happened to this place... it seems dead. I was around when zyzz was alive (and afterwards), and people like tuna, tiny trip, etc. were here. Also costanza .jpeg was a thing

You don't need to lift to get girls, I use to be (and still am) extremely awkward but yeah. I'm actually fatter now than ever before (240) but basically I was like 190ish when we started dating, no muscle and fat. I don't want to say its confidence since I feel that is and always has been the typical response... its something more than that. Lifting isn't needed, but it certainly helps. I know before her, I had no friends and was awkward virgin and wanted to lose weight and lift before even attempting contact with a female, but then I said fuck it. It's something more than confidence but I don't know how to describe it without being cheesy.

I didn't have money when we got together and now she makes all the money anyway

We have some white vases that you can't see and two glass/mirror nightstands. Our house tour video is outdated too, we filled the house with more furniture/decor. Everyone has different tastes and we have very specific taste.

Also, think in terms of sales, not people. It's a lot easier to push a thousand dollar sale than it is to sale this little old lady a thousand dollars worth of stuff.

How does he have next to no stretch marks?

how's it feel knowing she fucks other dudes?

I thought you two broke up for the hundredth time like two weeks ago?

What does her vagoo smell like?

Does she cuck you?

kek

Veeky Forums on suicide watch.

You plan to start lifting again faggot

So when is she taking half your stuff?

What is a fat Bane doing with Ariana Grande in tights?

Holy fuck gross

I clicked on one of her videos and theyre all clickbait trash to get 10 year olds and autistic neckbeards to jerk off to her

her voice is SO FUCKING GRATING HOLY SHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP

how big is your dick bro

Post more of her
SHE is Veeky Forums

>I'm actually fatter now than ever before (240) but basically I was like 190ish

Never gonna make it

Evan, you are the last person I would expect here

You got any nudes you're willing to share?

She peg you to bro?

>but I don't know how to describe it without being cheesy.

do it anyway plox.

He probably means something like losing your restraint and stopping to be afraid of rejection. You have to show affection to even get a chance. Put yourself out there and don't give up if it doesn't work right away and it's better to find someone you can talk with and if you can't talk with anyone, try practising by trying to talk to people. It's going to be embarrassing as fuck at first but that's only natural. This is shit you were supposed to learn in middle school so naturally people will find you to be weird at first.

How did you guys even meet?

I wanted to hate you because im the sourest grape but you are a worthy individual and didnt even mad at all the shit this guys throw at you.

You are doing fine bro and if you want to lose weight you just can do it. It would be nice since some muscle mass would really suit your face.

Good life, mirin, anyway.

THE MAN
THE MYTH
THE SAUSAGE

Have you fucked her wearing her Widowmaker cosplay? Will you ever share nudes?

When I look at this picture all I can think of is how much worse off you'll be when you inevitably break up and she easily upgrades way, way above your league. I don't intend to be mean that's just what came to mind.

>rich mother fucker gets hot chick
>look at that chandelier
>that beds headboard
>the floors
>nigga's rich

what's new here, anons? Wealthy fucks have always gotten hot chicks.

This. You might think you've won you fat fuck but youre at her mercy. Lift, go to school, get a career, and for godsake stop playing so much vidya

The woman is the one who makes the money in the relationship.

Why is it that fat spiks alwas have the most disgusting body-hair?

Post belly

u make me want to stay fat and just grow long ass hair

the fuck? how can a fat greasy fuck like that have a woman like her that supports him? does he shit gold or something

I'm convinced she has a mental disorder

Love~

>mfw women cream over Scott Weiland body

youtube.com/watch?v=9JhsUFuqbCM

youtube.com/watch?v=BKz2U4fvA4U

>fit face when

kek

I hope you realise you struck gold and live everyones dream on here, god speed.

Why are you guys always breaking up?

They're beards and she pays him ot be a NEET

is there any reason to go into sales if I'm only 5'6?

The thing facelet virgins don't understand is that we handsome Half Gods don't lift to get women at all.
We lift because:

1. We want that our body fits to our face
2. Feeling better and healthy to perform better in life
3. Less effort for MORE women.

While you incels lift amd will never get ONE women.

>Buhh its okay to give up being a man and cry yourself to sleep every night like a normie faggot.

Whatever girl you with must have shitty hygiene and retarded to put up with a fat ass don't worry she'll join you soon.

More pics of this girl please

>be Veeky Forums
>like a retard you lift for women but say you dont because you dont want your online Veeky Forums buddies to know you are pathetic
>see a relationship that doesn't fit your worldview
>lose your mind
Guess what losers you gota ask a girl out if you want some pussy unless you got yourself a gold digger chasing you.
>BUT BUT IM NOT BIG ENOUGH! ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!! Veeky Forums TOLD ME I NEED TO DO ALL THESE THIGNS BEFORE I CAN HAVE A GF
Animals fuck, poor people fuck, fat people fuck, ugly poo in the loo fuck, but you dont

>we lift because
The vast majority of this board is novices who need to be sold some meme workout that requires 3 minutes of reading. If you really don't lift for women you are in the minority of this board of forever beginner mode teens

>Jordan Belforts straight line persuasion series is decent too

I wonder how much money that guy has made off of retards like you. I bet it puts amway to shame.

Either they were somehow together before she got e-famous and she's loyal af, or some bizarre fetish and he's the luckiest motherfucker on the planet

why does he wear the mask?

nobody cared who i was until i put on the mass

So? He had her when she was at her youngest, prettiest and tightest, whoever replaces him will be getting used goods/sloppy seconds, not to mention he'd presumably get half of her youtube money in the divorce

living the dream man, good luck.

>divorce
Not married

What would happen if I removed the mask?

It would be extremely musky

What's it like being cucked?

thx grammar user, pisses me off too but no one seems to notice