Hello Veeky Forums. I have taken a personal oath to lose weight and lift. I am sick of being a fucking monster...

Hello Veeky Forums. I have taken a personal oath to lose weight and lift. I am sick of being a fucking monster. I don't want to die of a heart attack at 30, I want to love my own body and start fucking top shelf pussy. I would like to know how much time you think it would take me to reach a normal weight considering I follow the sticky to the letter. Also what about loose skin, will I have a lot of it? Will it be manageable? Give me your opinion.
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>start fucking top shelf pussy

Maybe start with the bottom shelf first lol

You can do it. Should take two years or more if you want to do it right.
You'll likely need surgery for the loose skin, but that's better than nothing

I am fucking the bottom shelf already.

>start fucking top shelf pussy
you fucked your body up beyond that point

losing weight/building muscle is still better than nothing, but get ready for shit ton of flabby skin.

height and weight?
it will take a while like 2 years maybe but Its not impossible heres some motivation too
youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

1.76 m, 140 kg

HAHAHAHAHA you passed the point of no return a long time ago. Regardless of how much weight you lose your body and skin in particular is completely and utterly fucked. Make better life choices in the next life you disgusting filth.

You have a really long way to go

I recommend looking into keto. The subreddit is a good resource. It's a very good diet for people as far as yourself

You will never be beautiful. Your body is fucked beyond repair.

for flabby skin i know losing weight kinda slow so your skin can adapt (to a certain extent) helps.

2 easy steps fatbro:

1) read the fucking sticky
2) get the fuck out

Unfortunately they're right that your skin is fucked. But there are things that can be done to make it not as bad and surgery as last resort. It's still worth it though

You can Do it in a year or just over if you work hard and have a clean diet with dedication. Fuck the haters you can smash top shelf if you have confidence. Keep motivated stay training have disaplin and do a lot of cardio.
You'll make it bro

1. read the sticky
2. you will never fuck top shelf pussy unless you have money

1.81m, 136kg starting
Now i'm sitting at 83kegs, got maybe another 5 to lose.

Yeah you're gonna have loose skin, you'll probably need surgery. I've got these gross man-boobs and abdominal folds everywhere.

Assuming you lose 0.8kg a week, and given that you want to hit ~72kg to be at a bmi of 21-22, you're looking at 85 weeks at this deficit.

Either way, the grass is greener on this side of the fence homie.

Have you looked into how much surgery is going to cost you?

I go in for a consult in a few weeks, but from what i've heard it's about 8k $AUD

That what they charge here or in Thailand?

In Australia.

>sad_pepe.jpg

You're only asking how long it will take because you're scared to do it. Just fucking start ASAP and find out yourself instead of asking other fatties on this shit bored. cya

For that price I'd probably just look at Thailand.
Having seen a lot of after pics there's a good chance you'll look like a post surgery ftm anyway.

JUST FUCKING DON'T GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY. FOR FUCK'S SAKE LOSE THE WEIGHT.

ignore the flabby skin "it's too late" posters and fucking get your shit under control now. right fucking now. People lose massive amounts of weight all the time, and some of them keep it off forever. Be one of these people. There is no guarantee your skin won't fix itself, and if it is fucked you can have surgery later.

Stop fucking your shit up.

Not that user but I'm 183cm and 115kg.

I've lost 7kgs already by eating less. But now I want to start counting calorie and plan my diet.

My TDEE is at 2809/day.

How much deficit per day should I need?

>start with easy diet and working out
>gaining muscle is your priority
>do NOT only diet
>when you reach your goal weight you will still look fat
>maintain weight and increase workout
>after 2-3 years your skin will go back as far as it can

now you have 2 options
>get surgery
>bulk up

thats the reality

went from 130kg hambeast to 70kg 1.93m walking skeleton in less than a year
take it slow,dont fuck up like i did
im struggling to stay over 85kg because my system did a 180° and now i have to eat like a horse not to lose weight

Are you not moving at all? 500-1000 kcal deficit, high protein intake (150g+/day)

I get the sense that anyone who posts a thread asking "how long" it will take to not be fat anymore doesn't actually have the patience to see it through. You're already impatient and you haven't even started yet.

If you are actually going to do this for yourself, who gives a shit how long it's going to take? Just get moving shithead, and dont stop till you're dead.

150 grams of protein a day wtf he ain't a fucking tiger

just go low fat easy as pie

>install myfitnesspal
>set up the thing
>do a 1000 calories deficit
>start by a 500 calories deficit maybe, just so you get used to eat normaly, thenb switch to 1000 if, like me, you want that fat to go away faster.

lost 25 kg that way.

also
>lift
>throw in some cardio if you are able to, but you propably wont, at first, so just lift.
>work diferent body part everyday.
be carrefull with your form, especialy with deadlifts/squats.

good luck

Consistency is key. One step back doesnt undo all steps forward. There's plenty of negativity in this thread which is expected... Just start you can worry about loose skin later. Idk how long it will take, you'll notice progress along the way. Focus in the process not the product don't be discouraged because you don't wake up looking like an under wear model. God speed

Yep.

See here's the thing. Even when I'm in a good mood (and I'm in a great mood today) I still want to bash every one of you fat fuck's brains out with a crowbar when you make this same thread for the millionth time.

You know who I would love to buy a protein shake and hit the weight room with? Anyone who makes the "how bad is my loose skin" thread for the ten thousandth time.

What the fuck do you need to worry about loose skin for Tits McGhee? You haven't done jack shit to earn it yet. This shit is infuriating because it reeks of validation fishing. You want a bunch of fucking back pats and good lucks for something that you probably aren't going to accomplish. I hate that. I hate big talk and no follow through.

You want my honest objective analysis of what you can expect? You're going to die young and the hospital staff is going to laugh at you while you do it. Your loved ones will be relieved of a burden. The world will actually literally be better off afterwards. That's not me being mean. That's the truth.

Anyone reading this who is fat: read the sticky and unfuck yourself before you end up like this pathetic creature.

At this point, the slower you lose weight the better. Focus on a clean diet until you're like 250 pounds then start lifting.

At this point, the faster you lose weight the better. Focus on a clean diet until you're like 150 pounds then be the frontman for a punk band.

At this point, the faster you gain weight the better. Focus on a clean diet until you're like 300 pounds then cut until shredded.

My nigga

Im only gonna say this once cunt. Judging by the amount of fucking fat you have, you're in this shit for atleast 2 years if you push your fat ass and go hard every single day for the next 2 years. One single fuckup and you'll fail. The next 2 years will be the worst in your life but you will learn valuable lessons about determination and strength of character. But, if you somehow manage it (I fucking doubt it desu) you will be a ripped cunt who can get whatever he wants. It all depends on how bad you want it bitch

impregnate me pls

100% this. No one that makes a post before they accomplish anything has any real chance of success. OP just wants a post on the back even though he has done nothing.

Try not to take what the other Fit Anons take to heart. Testosterone levels are high here, I hope you stay motivated. I started at 330lbs at 6'1", its gonna take a year of really strict dieting and training almost every single day. Your skin is the least of your problems, a fucking heart attack or diabetes should be your number 1 priority on avoiding. Easy advice? Drink only water and start eating nothing but chicken n veggies. Start doing some research and make friends with people at your gym. You will die young the way you are now

h-how?
I am not even as fat as you and I only fucked hookers. Not even once I managed to get laid with some uggo

Kek

Aim for a kilo a week the first months and then 0.5 kg. Around 3 years you'll be in great shape. But already after 6 month you'll be a different person.

Now, are you going to go to gym 3-5 times a week?

A lot of people are talking about loose skin. I was 127kg (280) at first, dropped to 110 (240-150), and stayed there for 3 years. Then I dropped from 110 to 80 in a year and a half, and I don't really have much loose skin. I gained muscle as well though, but still, there's no guarantee for loose skin.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

but true. read the fucking sticky, op. and come back once you need pointers on progressing
gl

oh and forgot to add, visit the threads around here. use the resulting shame/rage as workout fuel
gl

Youre gonna be at it for a while OP, BUT DON'T GIVE UP. I was where you are a few years ago and now people compliment me on how much healthier I look than before all the time. You can do it man, I believe in you!

Stop eating so much sugary foods.
Stop drinking Soda, completely.
Fruit
Cut down on Milk
Go to the Gym
Gym
Gym
Walk
Swim
Gym
Anything that involves you getting moving,
If you are addicted to leisure time such as sitting on your ass Watching TV/Games, Spend that time at night 8pm-10pm.

1.81m, 112kg starting
Now at 83kgs

dont have any loose skin so I guess I got lucky or those last 20kg fucked you up dude. still great progress man.

watch this video OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-x8EZrm3Nik

you are welcome

not sure if i should fap or not...

"taken an oath to life"

wtf are you lifting for? do cardio if anything, but you need to know that DIET IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN EXERCISE.

scratch the gym for now. He just needs to walk/jog until hes down to about 250.

figure out your TDEE and eat 800 cals below it

look up a PPL routine and stick to it

do cardio in between lifting days

we're all gonna make it

SS + GOMAD

MEANT TO QUOTE THIS SKELLY

You have really fuckable tits.

It's like looking in a fat mirror.

This.
Imagine sitting on their stomach and pushing your dick between their tits whilst they push them together.
Hnnng.
No homo, of course.
Tits are tits.

I've never been in worse shape than skinnyfat (I'm 1cm and weigh less than half as much as you do), but this is probably the most accurate piece of advice. Follow the fucking sticky, stick to a CLEAN diet like your life depended on it (and it does), and be patient. It's realistically gonna take you 2-3 years to go back to human shape, and after that you WILL have to go through surgery to unfuck your skin. What said is very true. Every day some fatty makes this exact same post, and only once, maybe twice, a year we hear of someone who's made it back from that level of fatness. It's gonna be hard as fuck, it's gonna take time, and you better hate your fat fucking ass for letting yourself became such a disgusting caricature of a human being. But in the end, if you make it, you'll know that you starved to death A WHOLE FUCKING PERSON's worth of weakness out of your body.

*1cm taller

Honestly, how the fuck does someone let themselves become like this?

I know metabolisms are different but I eat whatever the fuck I want and don't gain weight. Do you just literally eat every waking second of your day?

stress

>I know metabolisms are different
They aren't. you either don't eat as much as you think, or burn a lot more than you realize. Variation is minimal.

Holy shit. Just watched that, and his mom had me tearing up.