Is there a more sure sign of steroid use than stretch marks?

Is there a more sure sign of steroid use than stretch marks?

I think not.

>Inb4 BUT I HAVE STRETCH MARKS AND I DON'T ROID
Shut the fuck up, you little roidlet.

I got strechmarks on pecs, quads, ass, biceps and I don't roid. Got them when I was like 15-17 yr old. Went super hard on the gym those years.

Easiest way to tell if someone is roiding is when they tell you they're natty without you even asking.

See :^)

im a dyel with stretch marks because i was fat as a kid. Where is your god now?

Nice bait bro but the thread was about stretch marks = roiding. If I would have just said I have stretch mark how would my post have made any sense? Man if you'd see my physique you would not think I was roiding, some people just get stretch marks easier I guess.

We all know what stretch marks we're talking about you nerd.

I already addressed you at the end of my OP. Little roidlet, fight me.

do 5x5 bench press and follow up with 15 reps a set 4 sets of flat dumbbel flies. Do this once a week for a few months and tell me you dont get stretch marks

tfw stretchmarks but no gains :^)

could it be my 20% bf?

People who lies about their roid usage in person I understand, but I don't get people who lies about it and gives people an unrealistic body image on a hamster fisting appreciation image board.

Troll thread right?

I have stretch markes on my front shoulders from being 25% bf

so women who have stretch marks from pregnancy are apparently roiding.
and fat people who have stretch marks from gaining weight are apparently roiding.

>roiding
>no stretch marks

I got them around my shoulders, armpits and thighs when i started lifting. I just ate big

In the context of having enormous gainz, you mong

I got mine on armpit and lats from weighted pullups at 17yo. Was doing 10 reps with 30kg at 70kg bodyweight

>got stretch marks from being fat as a kid
ok

Them roids must be melting your brain because you obviosuly didn't understand the OP point.

Idiots.

How does one get rid of stretch marks

You can't AFAIK. Shit sucks, I have them on my thighs (T-thanks Rip)

>ITT: Nattybabbys getting upset over roiders cucking their waifus, starts thread to make himself feel 5% better.

>b-but muh morals for natty bodies!

Stay pleb and skinnyfat.

Mine are on my hips

Who here /nostretchmarksbutswole/ ?

mirin my skin genetics

Tons of guys get stretch marks during puberty bruh

How much attention do you need that you had to post this shit?

I got chest stretch marks as a teenager just from going from complete dyel to benching my body weight. Also have lower back stretch marks from growth spurt and on my hip adductors for Lord knows what. Dick gains I guess.

I'm a dyel skelly with stretch marks on my biceps.

lad

Jakkie

>Implying roiders are cucking anyone
Fucking lmao. Shrunken testies, perma ED and a tiny pecker is basically a common trait amongst roiders.

It's not even about morals at this point, it's about health you amoral faggot.

Okay gainslet

>Literal roid

Also you're probably tiny

I have stretch marks and didnt roid.
im not even swole.

i just got fat

i got stretchmarks [spoiler]cause i was fat[/spoiler]

>Literal fucking idiots

Get to this bunch here

Honest question, how long have you been lifting? I'd say at least half of long term lifters have got stretch marks at one point (mainly around front delts). It has nothing to do with roids, purely genetic and how adaptable your skin is. Notice how some obese people don't even have stretch marks?

t. dyel

another victim of ThePress™