All the gains mean nothing as soon as i take off my shirt

all the gains mean nothing as soon as i take off my shirt
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>roiding
There's your problem.

i am not roiding, dermatologist says its genetic

Get on accutane

I had the same thing, good face but bad back. I bought a back brush and used it everyday in the shower, a few months later and my back is clear of breakouts.

I'm in the same boat buddy. Feels bad man. I'm going to my doctor about Acne soon but I'm not too concerned because it's autumn now

>genetic skin infection

Well at least it's better than being a dyel acne ridden faggot then

It's been proven many times over that genetics do not play a role in acne. You may want a dermatologist that wasn't educated in the mid fifties.

Same here. I do not roid I only take cold showers and do not drink a lot of dairy.

Eat your vegs.
Change your shirt.
Change to mild soap.
Change your sheets.

Unlike face, back acne is more of a hygine problem.

this. and if your derm won't prescribe it buy it online

All this and consider swimming in either the beach or a pool a few times a week. Had a couple of buddies who were swimmers and they never had acne

I do all that and I still get some. What veggies do you recommend? Maybe I'm not eating the right ones

>moderate
KEK!

broccoli, carrots, onions (if you're home all day), lettuce, cabbage

Wtf? I eat most of these daily... Looks like that wasn't the problem

People here are trolling/dont know what they are talking about.

Take zinc and Vitamin A supplements, itll help reduce the amount of acne you have.

Isotretinoin is the answer to your questions

I have a back the exact same as this except I don't have any back acne. I get it as a result of my medication so it leaves little scars that look like they were caused by acne. I fucking REEE when people see my back and make assumptions then refuse to believe me.

At least your shit can be treated OP.

Regularly swimming in salt water is GOAT when it comes to getting rid of acne

you sure its acne?
it may be KP

get some betadine liquid soap in the pharmacy and wash the area with that when you shower. I had this stuff on my arms and it is slowly clearing off thanks to this.

excellent induction, Dr.

I don't believe you.

Do some research first, but a 10 day water only fast MIGHT help. Many fasters rave about how amazing their skin is after a fast.
Two days of fruits and vegetables to get ready for the fast, 10 days of water only fasting and two days of fruits and vegetables to recover from the fast.
Two weeks from today you could have much better ski... worth at least a try.

JUST SUNBATHE, after 6-7 times of ~30 min on your back it should clear up almost completely
FUCK ACCUTANE

Go ahead and post these studies please.

>sunbathe in the winter in Northern Europe

Thats not acne by the looks of it, its folliculitis. Use an anti-bacterial soap as it is bacterial. Change towels often.

Tanning beds you moron.

>replacing acne with cancer

at least you can take off your shirt then
worth imo

Or you died.

Try high dose beta carotene, helps getting brown even with shitty sun conditions. Go to a sun studio or something or man up and beat the cold.

Anti bacterial soap gives you cancer.

>Or you died.
Nah... I did a 15 day water only fast a few months ago. A reasonably healthy human can easily go a few weeks without food.

What do about disgusting acne on shoulders and chest?

uncontrolled folliculitis gives you meningitis and other nasty shit.

Iodine based antibacterial soap like Betadine is safe, the ones which have triclosan in it can cause cancer though.

How bad is it

Skin texture, oil production, immune system response, all that shit is genetic

Not too many actually but they look swollen and disgusting as compensation

It's definitely acne though

I always find running and sweating a lot helps.

This:
Really, had backne as bad as yours, Isotretinoin was the only thing that helped, now I'm acne free for over 4 years.

We have the sames OP. Only thing i've found that clears it is getting drunk or applying hydrocortisone cream. I suggest the cortisone cream.

iktf somewhat
I've got a hairy back and upper arms. Every time I try to remove the hair myself, my skin gets horribly irritated and I get little pimples everywhere and before my skin clears up my hairs already started growing again.

This picture doesn't make it look too terrible, but I have cystic acne on my back since I was like 15. I'm 28 now. I have gigantic divots in my skin and still get giant cysts and pimples regularly.

I'm considering roiding because no one will know the difference anyway. You should do the same.

My problem is stretch marks. Anyone know how to rid of them