If I'm a NEET shut-in and I spend 8 hours a day every day working out will I become Veeky Forums

if I'm a NEET shut-in and I spend 8 hours a day every day working out will I become Veeky Forums

overworking is just a meme, correct?

yes it is a meme if you can take enough food and rest properly.

no you will not
read the sticky
make it 2 hours working out
eat a lot of good shit the whole day
and sleep a lot

Whatever it takes cmon

That's actually exactly what my personal trainer Said I would need to do to get a physique like this guy

8 hour arm workouts, CMON!!!!!!

Yeah. You gotta work at least 1 muscle a day everyday tho. I suggest traps.

overtraining is a meme, in the sense that the vast majority of us will never ever have the problem of overtraining

working out for 8 hours a day, every day, on the other hand, seems like a guaranteed recipe for overtraining

if you really wanted to dedicate your entire life to working out, this is what i would run, in my amateur opinion

run PPL
eat breakfast at 8, let it settle, go to gym at 10
do heavy compound lifts, leave gym, eat lunch at 12
return to gym at 4, do your other lifts/accessory lifts
after youre done, do mobility work, stretches, foam rolling, and abs
do this x7 a week, taking a rest day when you feel like it

Paul Anderson, one of the strongest men ever to live during an age of manlets, worked out hours and hours each day.

He took a lot of breaks in between but working out is mostly what he did each day he just spaced out the workouts. Because he made lifting an every day activity his body adapted to do all his lifts like they were smooth as shit.

One example
>wake up
>he'd grab a golf club and ball
>bring it and some heavy ass weights to a field
>hit the ball
>farmer carry the weights to the ball
>repeat back and forth till lunch

he was home gym master race

A PPL? Where's the cardio at?

Also, what's your own routine? 3 x a week full body stopped working for me (W kills the F training), so I'm searcing for a solution.

>4x8-12 dumbbell curls

what does the 12 mean in this context?

>overworking is just a meme, correct?
No, but you don't the capacity to actually overwork yourself.

It either takes years of experiance and then months of ramping up volume OR having complete faith in your trainer who's actively trying to run you into the ground, while at the same time having shit nutrition.

The first one gets you overtraining symptoms (bad sleep, mood swings, shakes - almost the same shit as PTSD, only no paranoia, since the stress is physical), the second gets you rhabdomyolysis.

You're a NEET with no lifting history, no conviction, no values and no faith in humanity, it'll be decades untill you can overtrain.

8 to 12 repetitions.
Meaning you pick a weight that you can do 12 repetitions and by the 4th set the 8th rep will be max effort, or close to max effort.

yeah i would throw in daily cardio, 20 mins

i personally run PPL, taking a rest day when i feel like it
so some weeks its x6, some weeks its x7

thinking of running a modified one though, ULPPL so its 5 days a week instead

Accept that it takes years to get anywhere significant in the art of fitness
Duration of workouts will not suddenly blow up your gains, and read the fucking sticky you mongoloid it's there for a reason.

It's not a meme and how I fucked up my knees for life. Would work out everyday for 1-2 hours, and then play basketball for like 4+ hours. Now I have really bad tendinitis in my knees. This was only for like 2 months that I did this and I'm still having problems a year later.

lmao, makes sense

More likely you'll just burn out and quit by the second week.

I don't really care about looking fit or suddenly being really strong. It's just that 99% of content and advice surrounding exercise and diet have this underlying "SAVE YOU TIME SQUEEZE EVERY LITTLE MINUTE INTO YOUR IMPORTANT SCHEDULE". Just wondering if having every waking minute of my day being free time could enable something more.

People do not get strong by working hard.
they get strong by working smart.