Hey, stupid. Don't forget to bring me some Dr Pepper and Oreos when you get back from the gym

>Hey, stupid. Don't forget to bring me some Dr Pepper and Oreos when you get back from the gym.

Ill bring you back some diet coke and mentos instead if you let me stick both in your ass and watch the show

>T-thanks

Sure, as long as you let me put my penis in your vagina (unprotected, of course) since that's the only point to any of this shit anyway.

On a related note, if you get fat, I'm kicking you out.

/thread

My girlfriend is amazing. Smart, caring, responsible, not a whore, no whore friends, gets along great with my parents etc etc etc.

Shes just a fucking gains goblin and loves eating out. weve both gained 15 pounds since getting together and im finally tired of it and have committed to my cut. She hasnt though, and even though shes not fat, im starting to get less sexually attracted to her and dont know if i can be with someone long term if they dont share the same love of fitness that i do.

>My girlfriend is amazing. Smart, caring, responsible, not a whore, no whore friends, gets along great with my parents etc etc etc.
That's more than enough. You won't find those traits anytime soon again, fuckboi.

>"Hey honey I bought pepper and cheerios just like you asked"

Congrats you'll never get asked to do anything again

Is she smart, caring or responsible if she gets fat though?

Fuck off with the fitness gf. Let her be insecure about her body while you become a greek god.

Like you'd reject a wish of this sexy cutie.

>My girlfriend is amazing
>gains goblin
Does not compute

Im gonna piss all over your parade and say gains > girls any day of the week
The only reason i can think of to get a girlfriend is that if you live together its alot easier to own a dog, she can take care of dogbro when youre at work and i suppose she could pay her half of the rent

who the fuck are you? My girlfriend would never be this autistic to think I bring shit like that into my house, fucking retard.

Whats it like being an utter failure as a man?

its only my second serious relationship though, so ive been thinking about ending it later down the road if she gains more weight. Though i would probably be a real asshole if i broke up with her for that reason since everything else is working out so well. You just cant force someone to change you know

Thats a valid point. I guess thats true but in the most important points of the relationship shes on top of things.

This is the route im going for. I would love for her to come to the gym with me more often but ive tried everything.
Ive tried motivating her positively, ive tried low-key insulting her to get her fat ass in shape, ive tried showing her the gym is something we can do together....nothing works.

Don't forget to suck DEE NUHHz

stupid, worthless cuck

Why would a sexy cutie talk to me like that
>tfw no 6yqt

i needed this

don't post my gf you creep

Post a super rare that I don't have and I will.

>dont know if i can be with someone long term if they dont share the same love of fitness that i do.

DON'T! Give her a window of time to get on the same page as you, and if she doesn't then bolt. You don't need someone in your life who is going to constantly undermine your goals and what's important to you.

Where does she hide them?

Find a female to start going to the gym with. She'll get jealous and want to come with you.

>Find a female to start going to the gym with
How does one accomplish this?
Im not him but still curious, most girls have boyfriends so they arent keen on hanging out with another guy
how do?

Most females don't wanna do the gym and those that do mostly focus on their butt/legs.

Majority of women I know only care to look goo to tie a man down, fart out a few kids, and then blow up to a land whale.